[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to learn to live like a poorfag. Not American poor, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465335743273.jpg (471 KB, 1348x996) Image search: [Google]
1465335743273.jpg
471 KB, 1348x996
I have to learn to live like a poorfag.
Not American poor, but poverty poor.
Terms:
> can't ask mummy for money
> car and safe housing a must
> willing to work, but I need some gov't assistance
> creative cheap meals to ease the pain of no luxury tendies
NEETfags, to the left unfortunately.
>>
So what prompted this change?

Have you been living beyond your means?
>>
>>29167803
>Not American poor, but poverty poor.
>car and safe housing a must
> willing to work, but I need some gov't assistance

that's american poor. come back when you don't live in a first world shithole where you get 1500$ per month for having autism.
>>
>>29167803
>car
save 2-3000, go through a dealership
>safe housing
onlly cheap rent is going to be on the wrong side of the tracks or rural , unless you're okay with roomies
>can't ask mommy for money
if you are decent looking and have a shred of charisma, waiting at a chain restaurant will do you pretty decently. otherwise, you could be a cook, dishwasher, etc. Look to manual labor if you want to make big boy money
>need help from gubment
go apply for assistance at your local office
>>
>>29167910
There is a very real possibility that I'll be fending for myself a lot sooner than I thought. I'd probably get on fine with a roommate, but I hate everyone. So I need to be able to rough it alone.

>>29168005
> $1500 for autism
NEETbux go for that much?
>>
>>29168176

Strongly consider living in a place where you can walk and take public transport to where you need to get to. Cars suck up your money like no tomorrow from gas, insurance, maintenance and more. If you are truly poorfag, try to do without the car.
>>
>>29168254
> public transport takes too much time up because of shit infrastructure
> 10 min drive in car becomes a 45 min ride on a bus
If I lived in the city, I could consider it, but then rent will be extremely high because I'm in the city. I don't commute to my current job, so I spend $25 a week in gas.
>>
>>29168354
fuck off normalfag, you don't know poor
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.