[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls get so mad when you stop orbiting them? I am perpetually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1430943545128.jpg (13 KB, 479x414) Image search: [Google]
1430943545128.jpg
13 KB, 479x414
Why do girls get so mad when you stop orbiting them? I am perpetually friendzoned, girls always are drawn to me and talk to me and want my attention because im funny and nice i guess. But, obviously being women, they're all boring or shitty personalities, so after i realize theyre not into me I fade away. The last like twelve times i tried to leave a beta orbit they all got fucking angry. WTF is there problem? I'd get into one of my depressive moods and not talk one day and theyd fucking badger me, within a week theyd be calling me an asshole or whatever and when i finally would tell them im not their personal clown they go off again. Why do all these girls want me around so bad if they dont like me? Literally in high school and work they would hover around me the entire day, like they were orbiting me almost. I don't like having to give so much attention to people who don't interest me
>>
They generally don't care because they have a lot of other orbiters + their boyfriend. You're probably just a normie.
>>
File: 1464647907727.png (50 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1464647907727.png
50 KB, 512x512
>>29167791
it's true liberation

they see you as attractive and fun, just not as attractive and fun as chad, hence the intense orbit, they want their cake and to eat it as well

show them you don't need them. it's inly appropriate
>>
>>29167846
That's why i dont understand, I don't know why they want my attention so bad. And if i was a normie I wouldn't be getting so friendzoned so hard by all these bitches. They give me so much attention and stick to me that i think they like me then I find out no one way or another and then distance myself and they flip out.

Shit the last girl i didnt talk to anyone all day and she asked what the fuck she did and called me an asshole, I told her my job isnt to make her laugh all day and she said go to hell, I mean this shit is completely ridiculous
>>
They're literally a different lifeform. Their entire biological imperative is manipulating males and extracting resources. Losing an orbiter for them is like losing 25% of your stock market investment or not getting the big promotion at work.
>>
>>29167791
Give those fucking shitheads what they deserve. You can interact with them if you need to, but don't acknowledge their opinions as important or actually care what they say
>>
>>29167944
but they're practically orbiting me, I only reciprocate, i don't go out of my way to do anything for them. If anything they're wasting time when they could be getting other orbiters or sucking off chad
>>
File: 1461223269848.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1461223269848.png
11 KB, 420x420
>be autistic
>not interested in having "crazy fun" and having "sex"
>girls orbit around me because of my Chad looking face but really I just got lucky with it since I'm a 110% autist
>tell them to go away, not talk to me, leave me alone
>they all want to talk to me 24/7 and fuck me
>meanwhile their beta orbiters still not getting any action
>and I'm still a virgin

Stacey's, will you ever learn?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.