[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get my gf to cheat on me? My last girlfriend I let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
How can I get my gf to cheat on me? My last girlfriend I let fool around with other guys (which she did with a couple). It was hot and all, but I want this one to cheat on me WITHOUT permission. My ultimate fantasy is something like:

> gf about to go to party
> tell her to be careful
> gets a train run on her
> tells me the next morning she made a "mistake"

I don't know how to make it happen, though. She's really conservative (Asian) and doesn't like to drink :(
>>
>>>/adv/
>>>/b/

the choice is yours, normalshit
>>
Have any relationship, and be yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 900x900
Try and set up some sexual tension between her an one of our more promiscuous male friends

Eg (to him) wow my GF thinks you are pretty good looking man, She often talks about you etc

(To her) my friend was talking about you the other days, I think he likes you a lot

Then get the together in the same space together (ie your house) with alcohol and / or drugs involved. Leave thm alone for an extended period of time and let the sparks fly

When she fesses up, rent simply forgive her, say something like, 'I'm not a jealous person but I'm a little pissed off that you didn't tell me as soon as it happened' ... But let it be known you still support their continued friendship... Invite him around again and encourage them to spend more time alone
>>
>>29164904

This is actually really genius :O
>>
Give her my number so I can fuck her until she's pregnant and force you to raise our half-Asian half-latino mongrel baby, you pathetic white piece of shit.
>>
i refuse to believe this is not a bait/troll thread.
but if this is real...then i pray that God returns soon to smite the wicked and purify the filth.
>>
>>29164625
Kill yourself you subhuman cuck and get the fuck out you faggot
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.