[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that for some reason people think rape is worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 750x1334
Daily reminder that for some reason people think rape is worse than murder, and a woman can ruin your life in the blink of an eye by accusing you of rape

Pic related. Brock Turner should be punished for what was clearly rape. But to call him less than human? To say he should have his entire life RUINED? It's not like the girl is fucking dead, she can continue on to live a normal life.

She doesnt even remember the damn rape, how traumatized can she honestly be from it? So traumatized that her entire LIFE is ruined?

I fucking doubt it
>>
he raped someone with foreign objects. he's clearly not a person in their right mind. i don't believe he should have his entire life destroyed, but i do think he needs some punishment and a lot of help.
>>
>>29154561
That's what I'm saying man. I don't even disagree that he raped the girl, but people literally get less enraged over mass shootings than they do over a drunken sex act
>>
read the police report.

she left the party with him voluntarily.

she's 23, not a student at stanford, repeated drunken behaviour testified to by lots of people, outside of that particular night.

he didn't rape her, he just fingered her.

^ object to that? then bill clinton definitely had 'sexual relations' with lewinsky.

fuck the liberal narrative. She was there for dick, or a good time at least. She's just ashamed that in the end it was an 18 year old kid was the best she her drunk ass could get and didn't want to further shamed by her slutty drunk behaviour.
>>
>>29154355
yeah if someone did that to your daughter i'm sure you would be saying the same thing
faggot
>>
>>29154631
that's because rape is almost excused, rarely punished. murderers are punished pretty severely already, no need to get up in arms about it. but rape, well, >>29154724 is not an uncommon reaction. people don't take it seriously.
>>
>>29154355
this is what happens when you don't beat your sons

spare the rod spoil the child
>>
>>29154355
Was he retarded or something?

The bit about him not enjoying steak and pretzels because of what he did was bizarre
>>
>>29154784
Yeah, I actually would. Would I ensure the piece of shit got jail time? Of course.

Do I blame my daughter for she getting blackout drunk, yet again, and going to a frat party to get some action? Getting herself so drunk, in fact, that she passed out? Also yes.

Would I think the boy deserves to be hanged or at least never have a chance at a good life ever again? No. Because I'm not a retarded piece of shit moron like you.
>>
>>29154355
>facebook post
>The post is not in context. As far as I know it's a rant
>No news story or link to an article talking about it.
>no video

just a random shitpost from facebook. you should be ashamed of yourself retard. Take this shit to /b/
>>
Of course she wants life. He got basically 6 months. I got more time for just threatening to kill someone. Life is extreme but what he got was chump change. Fuck her and that dude.
>>
>>29154868
>I'm not a retarded piece of shit moron like you.

>thinks a rapist needs "help" and a chance at a "good life"
>gets buttblasted over some tramp's opinion on facebook

die
>>
>>29154784
>did that to

yeah no. both were drunk and both left the party voluntarily, together. Just wait until the appeal.
>>
>>29154724
>he didn't rape her, he just fingered her.
Surprise, he's not a nigger. Or else her dead body would have been found inside that dumpster.
>>
>>29154908
ok. your daughter leaves a party voluntarily with a guy and gets found behind a dumpster with her face smashed in and her vagina bleeding after having foreign objects inserted. you still don't care because in your heart you know you belong on >>>/b/
>>
>>29154879
Given that the sentence was recommended by the probationary committee and includes a LIFETIME registration as a sex offender, and also considering that both parties were fucking wasted, I think it's fair. One could argue that the single mitigating factor in the evidence (that I've heard about) is that he had the misfortune of regaining consciousness first.
>>
>>29154907
>thinks someone should be put to death when a girl is coming onto him when he is drunk and he had sex with her when both are blackout wasted
>not believing in forgiveness and second chances
>thinking I'm ridiculous for getting angry that this tweet had 25 THOUSAND retweets, meaning a lot of people agree with it

You should've the one who dies, Mohammed
>>
I think rape is only bad on children to be honest. because then it truly does fuck them up for life.
but if a non virgin adult is raped, I can't see how it would effect them that badly. unless of course they shoved a baseball bat up there or something, that would hurt a lot.
>>
>>29154942
>foreign objects inserted.

like what? She had her panties off as she lay down in the pine needles. In the cirucmstance, is it really that unusual to find pine needles around her vag? Maybe there is some evidence I'm not aware of.

Earnestly, I'm asking what proof there was outside of this.
>>
>>29154974
lol you are only spouting forgiveness and second chance because he is white. if it was a nigger who did that to her you would be begging for prison or a death sentence. it's astounding how much of a hypocrite you are. it is a FACT that what he did was beyond fucked up and he deserves REAL punishment. a two or three year sentence is more believable.
>>
>>29154998
>i'm going to make any assumptions that put her in an unfavorable light, unless you non-witnesses can prove otherwise
>>
>>29154961
People that haven't put their hands on any one have to lifetime register and serve more time. Chad got off easy, no matter how you look at it. By comparison I spent a year in, for just threatening someone and having the means to do it. Fuck Chad and Stacey.
>>
>>29155129
what proof was presented that she'd been penetrated by "foreign bodies" that were not fingers?

I'm not assuming anything otuside of what was considered uncontested at the trial, which that both parties were drunk and both left teh party willingly.
>>
>>29155177
you're right, if he didn't admit to raping her at his trial, he must not have done it.
>>
>>29155163
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles mate. Were you drunk whne you made those threats? I think the sentnece is fair, considering the guy was demonstrably drunk. His drunkeness doesn't preclude culpability, of course, but definitely bears on hsi sentencing.

>chad got off easy

I'm not saying he isn't lucky to have not been sentenced to more jail time, only that the sentence is defensible.
>>
>>29155100

Interracial rape is bad though. It's OK because it's either natural if he rapes a white girl, or a compliment if he rapes a nonwhite girl. There is no hypocrisy. White people and black 'people' are not the same. Am I a hypocrite for drinking orange juice with breakfast instead of absinthe?
>>
>>29154355
>He is not a student or even a human at this point
im really leaning towards bait
>>
>>29155189
I'm not sure why you havne't given me any information. I'm merely asking what the evidence was that she was penetrated by a foreign body that was not a finger.
>>
File: 1442509079520.jpg (51 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1442509079520.jpg
51 KB, 720x400
>>29155253

Why not drink both?

That's a 7/10 shitpost. Don't see much of those nowadays. Funny, insulting, and retarded, all in one.
>>
>>29155230
Drunk isn't an excuse and never has been. In fact is been known to get your more time in addition having to go to aa whether you're an alcoholic or not. I wasn't drunk but I would have gotten more time if I was.
>>
This woman is going to be known as the girl that got shitfaced and passed out behind a dumpster and then got molested by some guy.

Why the fuck she thinks making this a big thing was a good idea is beyond me. She should have just realized that that's exactly what she deserves. Life has consequences for your actions. You can't just do whatever you want all the time and expect everyone else to bend down to you.
>>
>>29155253
>all this mental gymnastics to justify a white guy beating the shit out of a girl behind a dumpster and raping her
don't reproduce
>>
>>29155268
well, i do like your theory that she rubbed herself naked on the ground, and incidental pine needles got in her vagina, and the hospital found pine needles in and around her vagina, and concluded that a guy must have stuffed pine needles in her vagina. and then at the trial the DA was like "she was lying in a bunch of pine needles, and pine needles got all over her, and him, and then he forcibly stuffed pine needles in her cooter." you really think the prosecution would refer to the victim's vagina as a "cooter?" your theory is retarded, it wasn't fucking pine needles. prove it was, that's how this works. tell you what, i think he shoved his own mother inside the girl's vagina and that's the foreign body they were referring to at trial. prove it wasn't bro prove it wasn't.
>>
>>29155405

I amend my score to 8/10
>>
>>29155463
I'm not even tyring to argue wiht you. I'm just asking what was allegedly shoved in her vagina. It could be a masonry trowel, it could be incidental pine needles, I don't know.
>>
>Got blackout drunk and woke up by a dumpster

>Uhhh no I didn't it was rape
>>
File: 1464931533280.jpg (139 KB, 1000x637) Image search: [Google]
1464931533280.jpg
139 KB, 1000x637
>>29155599

Its sad how well this works. Women pull this shit and she goes from being a slut(but that's totally OK except when they feel judged for it) to being a hero, because that's apparently how low the criteria for being a hero has fallen, someone put their penis in her.
>>
>>29155511

They would have said in sensational phrasing if it was anything real. He probably just introduced misogyny and privilege into her vaginal canal. Of course those don't leave a mark, hence the weasel words.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.