[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminism and society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1464592618531.gif (902 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1464592618531.gif
902 KB, 500x750
Question. Is the current trend of excessive liberalism(feminist nonsense in particular) within the female gender simply a passing fad, basically just acting out, or is it something more malevolent and lasting? What I feel is that we will witness something similar to the 70s and 80s, in which the overly liberal crowd slowly began to disappear, replaced by a more conservative one. My reasoning for making such is claim is :
1. The rise in conservative reactionaries as a result, intended to combat the feminist/liberal menace.
2. The popularity of Presidential candidate Donald Trump, a somewhat conservative(albeit relatively moderate) candidate.

So, what are your opinions on the situation, r9k?
>>
I agree, I think mainstream culture is gonna swing towards the right, but only to a small degree. The amplitude of these changes gets is gonna get smaller. The more excessive leftism gets the more backlash it will face, with more people stepping away from it as moderates. It's hard to project what would happen further in the future though due to new technologies. It's still unclear how the internet use of the younger generation is going to manifest once they start becoming the majority of the power holding population. I reckon that there is a lot more obscure and polarized views compared to what people used to have when media was primarily supplied by companies.
>>
>>29154340
I'm just getting really sick of women. It's annoying seeing them all say things like "not yours" or saying "I wear makeup for myself", etc. They're trying so fucking hard and it reminds me of a rebellious teenager.
>>
>>29154517
Stop going to places where you see that kind of content then. There's too much rageworthy bullshit on the internet. And if you're really that sick of it then do something about it.
>>
I only hope that the country goes the way of the reagan revolution and goes right as fuck. though I dont totally agree with all of reagan's policies, and if donald wins it will be the beginning of good things to come if trump can merely be an okay president, ALSO if he gets his conservative judges in the supreme court
>>
>>29154566
>stop going places where you see that
So, anywhere women are?
Also, maybe you're right, you know? Maybe I should do something about.
You ever see what a .44 magnum can do to a woman's pussy? Now that, you should see.
>>
>>29154607
Oh really you keep hearing girls around you saying dumb shit like that?

Do you just happen to overhear dumb girls or do you actually interact with them?

I don't understand how you can't just do something to avoid the things that make you angry and focus on enjoyable things instead.
>>
>>29154648
Hearing them mostly. I don't interact with women much myself, due to both my deep hatred for them, and innate fear of them.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.