[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a thread about how broads ruin every male social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: attn.jpg (297 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
attn.jpg
297 KB, 1920x1080
Can we have a thread about how broads ruin every male social group or hobby they touch?

Why do they do it?

Can they be fixed?
>>
>>29153386
>Why do they do it?
Ill draw a parallel to twitch streamers. The only reason they stream is because they can make a shitload of money for talking/slightly revealing themselves to lonely ass guys. They don't care about the game and don't care about their fanbase unless they make money.

Which isn't always true. I watch hafu sometimes because she's actually good at hearthstone and isn't an attention whore.

>Can they be fixed?

Sure if you stop rewarding their behavior but that ain't gonna happen.
>>
Storytime!

>be me
>3rd year of HS (14)
>lonely beta with no friends
>find out about a secret chess club
>fuckyes.jpg
>be comfy with older guys for about 1 month
>they tolerate me
>feelsgoodman
>person in my year finds out about chess club
>typical redditor
>invites a friend to the chess club
>steampunk fat cunt
>more and more people get invited
>female gets in
by this time most of the old guys left
>starts drawing the attention of the males
>they try to impress her by fighting, throwing things at each other, flirting etc
>other female joins
>and another
>what was once a good quiet chess club is now a normalfest
>get frustrated with the normalfags
>leave
>sit in a room by myself every lunchtime
>chess club gets shut down because it was too "rowdy"
>burning rage at normalfags for ruining my fucking chess club
I fucking hate them. Dumb attentionwhores hurr durr tripfag

that was 4 years ago and I'm still angry
>>
>>29153386
>"real gamergirls" pic
>doesn't put the SJWs women that really shat on gaming

you're missing those that need to be mentioned
but I don't want to say it if the result of shit going down
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 274x237
>>29153528
>she's good at Hearthstone
>implying Memestone takes skill
>>
ITT: muh sekrit clubhouse
>>
>>29153386
>Can we have a thread about how broads ruin every male social group or hobby they touch?
except its actually the men that do it. look at all the "fembot" threads and you will see half of it filled with nothing but beta orbiters and white knights. after that youll see a bunch more threads popping up that are exclusively for women.
none of this would happen if you idiots stop giving them attention.
>>
>>29153742
That sounds extremely shitty tbqh famalam
>>
>>29154281
t. butthurt pussy bearer.
>>
tbqh I'm pretty sure the girl on the left is actually autistic. It is pretty sad though that she literally got the job because she was with an already successful male streamer/youtuber.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.