[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can't even escape being lonely in MMOs >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: 1464353947734.png (228 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
1464353947734.png
228 KB, 400x514
>tfw you can't even escape being lonely in MMOs
>tfw you still see people become couples in even games
>tfw you can't even make a single friend
>>
>>29143029
>wanting friends
R O P E Y O U R S E L F
>>
>>29143043
be alone all the time isn't fun senpai

why do you think we come to this board?
>>
File: 37574_large.jpg (58 KB, 367x480) Image search: [Google]
37574_large.jpg
58 KB, 367x480
>>29143029

>>tfw you still see people become couples in even games

this used to annoy me to no ends when I saw it, it was easily distinguishable aswell as they'd generally be low level, or levelling together

>tfw used to swap from alliance/horde max level just to whale on them
>sometimes the person playing the guy character would swap to his max level
>he'd attempt to ""whiteknight"" if I can call it that, and try and kill me and protect the person hes playing with (probably gf)
>kill both and camp it until they both log out for at least half an hour

I don't have the time to do anything like that now, was fun back when I used to do it.
Used to be able to easily fight at least 5 undergeared max levels, or 2-3 that were fully geared.

mop will you ever come back
>>
I made one friend in wow back in the day. He was legitimately retarded. He wore grey armour and was in general a complete idiot. I don't know why I or how I kept hanging out with him. But somehow he managed to continue levelling up which was the real mystery. We got into a fight one time and he muted me and then kept sending me messages asking to unmute him, he didn't realise he had me muted and I never ended up running into him again. He didn't log on again. Few years later I was playing with wotlk expansion coming near to quitting the game and he just randomly came on. We were able to message each other but we didn't' say much. He asked about the changes in the game and eventually I quit playing.
>>
File: 1404227433450.gif (313 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1404227433450.gif
313 KB, 500x500
>>29143029
>play old school runescape
>no friends
>add random people that i come across
>have accrued a couple hundred usernames
>when they log in and out it gives the illusion of having friends
>>
>>29143083
>tfw you play with another guy that you think is a robot
>tfw some girl joins the group
>tfw over time she clings to him
>tfw he starts ignoring you to go play with her
>tfw he was a normie all along
>>
>>29143083
Everyone will log on his main if he gets ganked, would hardly call that whiteknighting but nothing is better than shadowing people as a rogue for hours just to fuck with them, that in itself was already more fun than other games out there.

Im convinced WoW was made with the intention to have rogues fuck with people.
>>
>>29143115
IGN?

Original desu
>>
>>29143351
that was only for a brief time though, other classes quickly made rogues look like a joke after a while

i remember playing vanilla as a warlock, at the time they were the most gimped job in the game and basically fodder for rogues. i couldn't do shit.

then the buffs came. i never lost to a rogue again until i quit in cataclysm, i also remember warriors pushing their shit in. don't know what happened to the game after that
>>
File: 1464663856568.jpg (198 KB, 464x730) Image search: [Google]
1464663856568.jpg
198 KB, 464x730
>>29143029
>tfw I'll never have a gf like Kumiko
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mlxe9wLgei1qz4rgp.gif (857 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mlxe9wLgei1qz4rgp.gif
857 KB, 500x244
>>29143029
>tfw you queue up to your 132th ranked game hoping you can find people who speak english or use voip and you can play together and win every ranked game and be friends
>instead you queue up with romanians and brazillians and they pick all the wrong items and go 1-12
>then in the lobby everyone blames you on both teams
>tfw youre the tank and have top dmg are 6-4-12 top minion clear top tank dmg
>tfw you make a new account and win every single one of your games except the 3 where your teammates died 30 times and you are the only one with kills and you cant carry that much
>get put in gold 2
>probably a diamond or high platinum player but stuck forever because nobody is ever good enough to play with you
>everyone you do play with friends wise gets really frustrated and doesnt know how to counter build very well or just doesnt have the experience to be good at the game yet
>forever solo queue
>>
>getting a car soon
>will be able to torture people with my presence
>tfw the only people nearby have literally been ignoring my requests the whole summer
>>
>>29143029
>tfw made my own guild
>had to recruit low level noobs to create it
>kick them out once guild is created
>comfy in my own guild without any guild drama shit or managing the mood of everyone or even worse: a girl.

I took another outcast tho but we don't get along well.
>>
>>29143407
I hardly played wow but I think I played somewhere in that green expansion pack thingy and I had an undead warlock and my friend powerlvled me to 30 or whatever the max was and I was running dungeons with them and I would wait for the tank to attack and do his taunts and stuff and then Id attack and I kept pulling aggro off him. He was in full purple items and I had like default random green items. I had to take off my pants to not pull everything off the tank. I have no idea how people were so shit at that game.
>>
>>29143440
>tfw you'll never have a threesome with Renia and Kumiko

End my life
>>
>>29143115
What's your username

Ifzkfzkfx
>>
>>29143481
Then you're bad I got to diamond with only soloq I've been playing since season two still have no friends on there >TL:DR get gud
>>
>>29143029
I know that feel so well what games do you play and do you have a steam?
>>
>>29143773
we are probably playing different games
I get like 5 points a win and every time I lose I loss like 17 pts so getting to a 100 has statistically no hope of ever being achieved.
I beat two plats and a diamond the other day that I got queued against and I got 4 pts.
yay
>>
>>29143791
FFXIV

and i won't post my steam here sorry
>>
File: 1435012675298.jpg (67 KB, 913x720) Image search: [Google]
1435012675298.jpg
67 KB, 913x720
>quit FFXIV a year ago to play nostalrius
>nost is now dead
>feel it's too late to go back to xiv
>never had any friends either
>>
>>29144518
it's not too late at all, the game is starved for content

a patch came out yesterday and people have already done everything in it. they update every 3-4 months with 2 new dungeons and 1 boss

i bet you could catch up in a month
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Marsychan/

tfw no friends
>>
>>29144405
Which server are you on? I play FFXIV as well and I'm also really lonely...
>>
>>29145128
fuck off mansy

maybe if you weren't such a shitty person all the people who tried to be your friend would still like you
>>
>>29145128
looks like you have 26 friends there bud
>>
>>29145128
I thought you killed yourself xoxo
>>
W-who /tosg/ here?
>>
>>29145233
>tfw 383 friends and nobody talks to you
>>
>>29145128
go back to shitting up xivg
>>
>>29145204
the shitter server of course, balmung
>>
>>29145494
That's where I am... Care to post your username? Maybe we could be friends
>>
>>29145519
n-no u
is your character cute?
>>
>>29145552
>character must be cute for you to even consider making friends
It's your own fault. I bet you're Sugou Desu
>>
>>29145476
>he only knows marsy from xivg
>>
>>29145563
i was just wondering, it doesn't really matter
and who is sugou?
>>
>>29145552
Do you think boys can be cute?
>>
>make friend in an online game
>spend the whole night having a blast
>add him to friends list
>we never speak to each other again
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
any maplefags here?
literally the only game i can enjoy
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.