[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do all girls grow up to become massive sluts? http://s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: H9qLfxg.jpg (345 KB, 739x847) Image search: [Google]
H9qLfxg.jpg
345 KB, 739x847
Why do all girls grow up to become massive sluts?

http://sendvid.com/ra6j0rmx
https://vid.me/E4AM
>>
dads doesnt love them, ignore them, always busy
so chaddington mcrich faggots appear to them as daddy replacements

love your daughters lads
without molesting them
>>
File: 1464568587277.png (516 KB, 799x601) Image search: [Google]
1464568587277.png
516 KB, 799x601
>>29141163
The rise of single motherhood partly. I saw a statistic a while ago that said more than half of girls who are raised by single mothers grow up to be single mothers themselves.

Marriage is subsidized now and the system pretty much encourages women to be whores. They can cheat on a guy and steal half of his shit AND force him to pay them for the rest of his life, why the hell wouldn't they leave a marriage if they weren't completely satisfied with it when they are basically getting paid to do it?

Another part is of course feminism. I know I am getting into /pol/ waters here, but pretty much everything on the left regarding women and roles in society is degenerate. Women were always happy being mothers and wives, their happiness has tanked with our own as they have become "liberated" chasing after jobs. The funny thing is, they get free scholarship money for college and free jobs through affirmative action and they are still unhappy. Imagine how fucked they'd be if they had it like us.
>>
>>29141163
mix of hormones in food, jewish media and 3rd wave feminism
>>
File: image.png (122 KB, 398x309) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122 KB, 398x309
>>29141163
That girl's boobs are so fake and digitally altered its painful to think she thought it was okay to take that photo
>>
File: 1405931762259.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1405931762259.png
108 KB, 396x385
>>29141269
>without molesting them

don't tell me how to love my daughter fag
>>
File: JCmKaTE.jpg (38 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
JCmKaTE.jpg
38 KB, 480x853
Just a reminder that Dan Bilzerian banged that chick.
>>
>>29141394
that's female code for, 'reserved for chad'

wouldn't be surprised if penis lower back tattoos become mainstream amongst females
>>
>>29141368
There's a single mother statistic infographic posted here often with that stuff on it
Anyone mind posting it if they have it, interested in it
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 736x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 736x578
>>29141163
>this picture
>compared to the original (same girl, a couple years ago)

Sad.
>>
It's written in their dna fAm
>>
I bet this destroyed her image as a pure waifu, didn't it OP. You fucking faggot. No doubt you sent her money and gifts, didn't you? Kill yourself.
>>
>>29141604
are you projecting?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.