[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just went up to her and talked to her who feeling /alpha/ today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1454399325559.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1454399325559.gif
1 MB, 305x360
I just went up to her and talked to her
who feeling /alpha/ today?
>>
>>29138094
did the same thing today. super shy but pain meds make me more sociable.

>outside on break
>new girl sits down under a tree with bag of flaming cheetos
>interrupted her before she could start eating
>opened with the whole "when did you start?" thing
>perfect balance of hot/cute. modestly dessed, hiding delicious curves
>expected her to talk about some dumb shit like snowboarding or her sorority
>turned out to be pretty damn cool and talked about building PCs and geeked out over blizzard games
>dropped mega hints about how i dont game anymore because (tfw) i have no one (qt gf) to play with
>topic changes to college, jobs, my broken leg, etc.
>break time over
>"well, anon, time to get back to it. i guess I'll see you out here sometimes?"

it's rare for me to initiate conversation with people and even more rare when it flows so naturally. felt really awesome but also made me sad as fuck and i want to kill myself. im a hopeless romantic faggot and want to try to date any qt that shows me the slightest decency. god i hate myself.
>>
>>29139103
nice anon keep doing it. we'll get better the more sociable we are
me and this qt go to the same gym so hopefully i can meet her again and become friends
>>
> You gather the courage to talk to her.
> Chad fucks her face into a blur.
>>
>>29139241

why does chad suck in bed
>>
>>29139199

eh. the only thing I've learned from trying to be more sociable is that people are flakes/degenerates/scumbags. trying to find good, honest people isn't really worth the effort.

i only keep trying because im a hopeless romantic and foolishly tell myself there's one out there for me.
>>
I just met someone and we already started talking regularly.
Suck my cock you betas
>>
I worked up the courage to yet again text my orbitee without a reply. Suck it beta scum, I'm Chad now
>>
>>29139572
I'm just like you, anon.
I mean, fuck, there's a fuckton of people out there. There must be at least ONE girl that is both cute and finds me kinda atractive.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.