[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How/when did you awaken your Sharingan, /r9k/? In other words,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How/when did you awaken your Sharingan, /r9k/? In other words, what has happened in your life to make you the cold, cynical shell you are now? And how do you deal with it?

>betrayed by literally every female in my life to include my own mother
>friends all get gfs and lose contact
>1 friend in my life, hes just a old normie who cant stand to be alone and lately he hangs with his other normie friends more
>no desire to make anymore friends
>ex gf forced her way into my feels and made me fall in love with her after i spent several long years finally eliminating the desire for intimacy, only to have her breakup with me but try to keep me around as an orbiter
How I deal with it:
>spend months at a time without human contact outside of grocery store trips
>drink heavily
>death stare at every female that happens to look in my direction whenever I do go out
>put about 90% of my idle time(which is all day) into calculating my suicide
>>
>>29134719
Man, im sorry to hear that. Im a failed normie, so i cant wholeheartedly say i have gone through the same as you.

But same as you, all my friends basically has gf now. 0 invites for any graduationparty when i graduated, not even from my own class. Girls look disgusted when they see my face after grinding on me.

i want to not be a cliche faggot and say something edgy, but things are cliche because its the only right thing to say. next time try to smile instead of deathstare, try to open a window to get fresh air, instead of plotting suicide. Try to find a hobby instead of browsing dank memes.
>>
>>29134719
>girls girls girls girls girls

Yawn.
>>
Im a survivor of a male on male sexual assualt. Does that count?
>>
>>29135169
Yes that counts. How do you deal with it?
>>
>>29134719

Got yelled at a few times by certain relatives and employers, those occasions when I've felt unfairly treated or gotten lectured by massive hypocrites.
>>
>>29134719
You're obviously 15 years old or younger, why don't you go turn your life around before HS is over and it's too late?
>>
>>29135387
cutting myself and drinking. You?
>>
A rock fell on me.
>>
>>29135679
>Got yelled at a few times

Boo

Fucking

Hoo

Grow a spine, faggot.
>>
5 years in isolation on 4chan

Lead to by friends rejecting me due to depression then a lot of drama and rumour
>>
>>29135925
why this reaction i am curious to know
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.