[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a thread for non-white or Asian betas. >be spic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pepe bombs himself.jpg (87 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
pepe bombs himself.jpg
87 KB, 901x883
This is a thread for non-white or Asian betas.

>be spic, 22yo
>family moved from Chile in the 80s
>born and raised in the US
>always a beta, mommy's son
>visiting family here
>they all call me gringito and 'coconut' (white inside but brown outside)
>barely speak any Spanish
>25 yo cousins already married and some even have kids already
>they all have +8/10 latina wifes
>I have to lie to them about being a handholdless beta

Maybe if my parents did not move to the US I wouldn't have been raised like a 1st world sissy boy and instead like a man in the 3rd world.

Tell me your stories /r9k/
>>
bump. pls don't ignore my threads
>>
>>29134414
uggu chinaman moved to europe at age of 11. never had real gf, never knew how to talk to girls. the end
>>
>>29134414
I'm in a similar boat
>coddled by BR hue super religious parents (father is a pastor with a bachelors in theology)
>poor as fuck but they make me stay naive until like 17 when I have a mental break down
>everyone else getting on with their lives, when I visit in Brazil they have trouble communicating with my broken portuguese
>have to constantly look out because BR's can tell I'm not a real BR, almost got robbed at gunpoint one time, fucking hate brazil and brazilian culture
>extremely dramatic, shitstains, basically swallow the feces of the USA and poop out something with a little BR flag on it then call it original, they just picked up on "twerking" in brazil jesus fuck end me
>never mention im brazilian, dont even look it since skin is peach, hair is reddish auburn, but not ginger

Cousins are in marines, or getting better jobs, bad blood in hueland lead to massive fights, theres so much shit going on.

But we have nowhere to go but forward OP. So I decided to stop listening to what everyone told me I should do and just make my own path. Dropped out of Uni after going in a year early at 17, had a few mental breakdowns, psych wards heavy meds, lots of drugs, homelessness, living on charity of a family friend right now, but I'm going back as a "freshman" this fall. I'm 19, but look like I'm 16.
>tfw its going to be the same thing minus the drugs and dropping out
>tfw isolated

Studying music. Because classical guitar is the only thing that doesn't make me feel dead inside. And cello.
>>
too white for my fellow minorities, too minority for white people

women cross the street when they see me (they must think i'm going to rape or rob them; one of these days i'm going to call one out on her bullshit)

short, look like a terrorist, only chubby girls like me because they think i'm black and all black dudes like chubby girls; i have an average dick so i would be nothing but a disappointment to them

look too alt because of my hair, attract a lot of artists to me, see the looks of disappointment on their faces when they realize i'm a boring beta who doesn't like trap music
>>
I hate being Hispanic/Latino, I wish I were white. I don't care about family so I never plan on visiting them and being the "outsider".
>>
T. Pol

Organelle
>>
>paki
>born in canada
>dad was a good looking person for pakistan, was really muscular without trying
>played a ton of sports as a kid
>was a super genious too
>mom was at least a 7/10 when she was younger
>i look like my mom
>got my dads brains but worse
>got my moms body

i could be a 10/10 trap if it werent for the fact that i grow a beard fast, im only average looking compared to here and im hairy af. i also suck at anything physical and cant put on muscle no matter how hard i try. oh well im only 19, maybe one day i can marry a paki and not be alone if i try hard enough
>>
>>29135127
Pls don't study music, my self-loathing monkeyfriend. Get a degree in something you can GET A JOB with.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.