[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw neet hermit mode for the last 4 years. >Suddenly some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1464720512283.jpg (55 KB, 540x699) Image search: [Google]
1464720512283.jpg
55 KB, 540x699
>tfw neet hermit mode for the last 4 years.
>Suddenly some normiefag from years ago call me and say he needs a guy to work at his company.
>Offering 8k per month for some front end coding with java.

What I do boys? I have a huge anime backlog, working would reduce my efficiency at watching chinese cartoons.

Should I continue my NEET life living with my mom or get the job?
>>
I am not sure OP. Have you tried killing yourself?
>>
>>29126711
Do you have a degree senpai? Or can you get jobs like this by only knowing how to work with java?

Also accept the job. After some time you can watch cartoons at work i guess
>>
>>29126805
I'm pretty bad at it, I also chicken out and am scared of dying in a terrible painful way actually.
So I just watch cartoons instead.

>>29126882
>Do you have a degree senpai?
Yes.
>Or can you get jobs like this by only knowing how to work with java?
Don't think so, people usually give you some sort of test both on site and at your home.

>Also accept the job. After some time you can watch cartoons at work i guess

I don't know senpai, I have been a NEET for a while, I'm both rusty and I lack courage to even try doing that stuff again. Shit was stressing as hell.
>>
>>29126956
Try it famillia. Worst scenario you would quit after a few moths and go back to being a NEET again but with some monies to buy tendies
>>
>>29126711
Nigga what 8k a month is fucking nice money
>>
>>29126711
>Should I type for money

Not even work dude, do it.
>>
Do the job and start drinking or doing drugs or prosttitutes to cope with the wage slave life

Keep going until you experience serious bodily harm or injury or breakdown
>>
>>29126956
Breh if you don't take it then give me his email and I'll take it.
>>
>>29126711
What the fuck does front end coding with Java even mean? They want to pay you 8k a month for creating GUIs written in Java? What the fuck kind of company doesn't use web views for their graphics? Honestly every Java program uses html/css/javascript for the front end these days. I think you're a lying piece of shit who fantasises
>>
decline decline decline
IRL BAIT

repent the normie way they just bait you
the guy will fire you after 3 months and youll be feeling worthless then stacy stops hinting wanting your cock when she hears you have no money
>>
>>29127123
>wage slave life
He's going to make 8000 a month and you're calling him a slave.
>>
File: 1418524071300.jpg (47 KB, 327x465) Image search: [Google]
1418524071300.jpg
47 KB, 327x465
>>29127058
The problem is that I'm friends with his brother and I went to university with this guy, he's kinda of a Chad (in looks / socializing skills), let's call him TechnoChad since he went to business school and also did CS before.

I feel like if I fuck up there, my life will get even worse since I can't just disappear, he also thinks I'm some pro dev because he said the guy that used to work there went to work on another company in canada so he had a slot in and he thought about me before opening the job (he said I have 1 month to answer him).

>>29127103
I know the cash is pretty good for what he wanted but I'm not sure yet, there must be something that he didn't tell me since he's offering so much.

>>29127121
Nigga frontend may be easy as hell compared to backend but it can still be stressing shit, I'm already a robot so I panic and fill my stress bar 3 times faster than a normal guy.

>>29127123
I don't drink, smoke, I'm a 27 year old virgin.

>>29127143
TechnoChad wanted people to work on site though, where in the US you are brobot?
>>
Well duh, obviously you do it while saving 98% of your salary. Even if you get fired after three months, you now have 23k in an index fund of your choice, giving you an estimated 1k extra tendie/hooker money per year in dividends.
>>
>>29127189
He didn't specify what I was going to do.
He just said.

>We need some frontend stuff, you gotta know AJAX, java, javascript, less and sass (css crap) and angularJS crap too.

The other shit he mentioned was asynchronous stuff but it's not really related to front end crap specifically.

I swear to god I don't know what the fuck he wants me to do, well other than the fact he said I have to go there and check what they want me to do.

I also forgot to say it's in dollarydoos and not burgerdollars.
>>
Alright it's getting late if until tomorrow I don't panick a lot I will try to go see them and see what he wants me to do.

I just have to ask my mom to drive me there since I don't have a driver's license.
>>
>>29127346
Im located in the tristate area
>>
>>29127421
>including java anywhere in that list
You will not have anything to do with jsp files. You really just won't. Either way, I wish I could have that job. I've been searching for a while now.
>>
You do not have a choice in this. Take it for fuck sake.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.