[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Landhwales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sexy.jpg (610 KB, 1440x1449) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
610 KB, 1440x1449
Anyone ever had a big gf?

I feel attracted to fat women but I am scared of being judged by other people...
>>
As you should, you fucking weirdo.
>>
My only real gf was a fatty

She used to make "ice cream pie" which consisted of a pre-made graham cracker pie crust, ice cream and chocolate syrup.
Not gonna lie, I miss that hamplanet
>>
I date fat chicks quite often. I love it because I'm super in to fatties. The feeling of cuddling with them and touching them and fucking them overcomes any feelings of embarrassment I might get. Once you've been together for a while you almost forget she's fat, like it doesn't occur to me anymore that I should be embarrassed. Sometimes someone would say something about it and I'd be shocked like I forgot it's an embarrassing. If they do that just call them shallow or something and then a lot of people will think you're some cool good person or something gay like that and take your side.

This is all because I'm genuinely incredibly attracted to big girls though. I think if you weren't that into it and were just putting up with her fat then it would be a different story.
>>
>>29120970
if you're fucking pussy you're fucking pussy and you know that bitch will buy you a few good meals
>>
>>29121077
Only if you can first find the pussy
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.