[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why complain about loneliness if you haven't even given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1024x768
Why complain about loneliness if you haven't even given bisexuality serious consideration? If it's the relationship betas go after why does it matter if it's a man or woman? If you're that desperate, increase your sample size. I'm a demifaggot, and you guys are silly.
>>
You wanna tell me that you would go into a relationship with a man?
>>
>>29120442
I can't get with women and they make up 50% of the population. My chances of getting with a gay man who is effeminate enough for me are even smaller.
>>
There's really actually only one thing standing in the way, and that's the fact that I really don't like tits

They're like big cartoonish balloons to me. How do I deal with this feel? I can't just ignore them because they're so big and they're always there.

Also I would be afraid of dating women because there's a lot more fragility involved, or I think I would have to behave differently than I do with men, and because I'm more likely to think of them as friends no matter how hard I try not to.

I'd definitely be open to tough, tomboyish, flat-chested qts who would be willing to take on a more manly role in the relationship, though.
>>
>>29120456
Am in a relationship with my bottom bf, never wants to top so no problem from me
>>
>>29120482
Does your family know about him? dfgjdn
>>
>>29120442

Because gay people don't have actual relationships, that's just a meme. Gay relationships are based mostly around sex. The ones that aren't are probably about as hard to get into as a relationship with a girl is.

Also I'm not attracted to men senpai. If it was a really feminine guy or a transgirl I'd be alright, but again, those are even harder to get with than regular girls.
>>
>>29120491
My parents are dead and my sister's been saying I was gay since I was a kid. The rest of my family either doesn't know, doesn't care, or hates it and doesn't say so. Idgaf
>>
I'm just not sexually attracted to men.

Masculine men are visually pleasing, but I don't want to have sex with them. Feminine men actively repulse me.
>>
>>29120480

GIRL ALERT

Please state your asl, I am a free boyfriend sent here by bf company to help you fix your problems.
>>
File: No-Fats-No-Femmes.jpg (103 KB, 630x945) Image search: [Google]
No-Fats-No-Femmes.jpg
103 KB, 630x945
>>29120442
I did and tbqh most gay "men" disgust me. Could go into all the types of gay dudes but people already know what I'm talking about. I don't want a gay guy that has to "act straight" so he doesn't talk with a heavy lisp or like a fucking valley girl.

I'm not into "men" whose interests include cheerleading, preteen beauty pageants, and interior decorating.

So while going bi or "prison gay" may expand your sample size - keep in fucking mind that most dudes PREFERRING a dick in the ass are pretty selective, and guys looking to put their dick in an ass are usually even moreso if they are of any remote quality.

Tl;dr - Homosexual / Bi Men are pickier than women
>>
>>29120544
Fair enough, I can understand that
>>
>>29120528
I wish I was a girl :^) ;_;

Beep boop roblox
Of course that wasn't original
>>
>>29120634

I can still be your boyfriend, Senpai.
>>
>>29120442
I have told my one male friend that I'd fuck his brains out if I was a girl.

No, we're both men.
>>
>>29120658
No man, I'm fucking insane. And I would expect a lot from you j-just like a real girl.

It would be a waste of time.
>>
yeah well i turned bisexual but i still dont have any friends.
Seriously my last friend was on the internet and he blocked me 2 months ago
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.