[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you killed you are self yet???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1400216288201.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1400216288201.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
Why haven't you killed you are self yet???
>>
My cousin is having a wedding or something next week

Maybe it'll be fun.

That's the only reason so far.
>>
>>29116165
Because I still have hope, but it's dwindling each day. We got a new router and now I can't do the only thing I enjoy with other people, playing league with my league friends, because with this new router all I do is lag. With that out of my life I'm pretty much completely alone and get more bitter each day. Next semester I start my schools nursing program which will be a lot of hard work and very stressful and studying will take up a lot not my free time so I won't even be able to watch tv shows/twitch, play single player games or browse 4chan, so with that to cause me even more anxiety, coupled with being alone (even if the internet gets better my league friends won't be playing league anymore because their living on campus at their school) I will have no joy, no happiness, no relief and no escape in my life. I will just be constantly lonely, anxiety ridden, depressed, stressed, bored, frustrated, and angry. The only thing keeping me going is the hope I'll get a gf, but who am I kidding? Lifting doesn't fix a baby face, acne or being 5'8, there is nothing I can do to make up for my lack of social development since I haven't had a close in real life friend since 6th grade, in fact I haven't a had a real life friend since 6th grade except for 3 people I hung out with maybe every other weekend my senior year of high school. Nothing will make me better at initiating or continuing conversations. Once my hope fades I'm done for, only problem is the thought of hurting my parents, but I doubt that will concern me when my hope fades and I'm at my lowest.
>>
There are a few books I want to read before I die.
>>
>>29116368
Hey this is a good one
>>
File: 1460862129521.png (54 KB, 657x788) Image search: [Google]
1460862129521.png
54 KB, 657x788
because I am to much of a pussy
>>
File: 1444067818641.png (1 MB, 497x576) Image search: [Google]
1444067818641.png
1 MB, 497x576
I still like videogames, I love movies, music and books.
Too many things to see and hear in these stupid forms of entertainment. I would love to travel around the world aswell and see different kinds of people, cultures and places, but I'll never have the money for that.
A good book can take you places within the confines of your head though and it can be incredible. Videogames and movies do that aswell, but I feel that books have their own special place in my heart because they allow me to use my imagination a bit more.
Such a shame that good books are hard to come by. The vast majority of literature is utter dogshit and it takes time to wade through the shit to find the gems.
>>
>>29116422
Iktfb
I'd also be sad to see my music collection go
Never being able to listen to it ever again is more of a mindwarp than not existing at all
>>
>>29116377
I love to read, and I'd hate to go without making it through certain books. It's all I have left .
>>
>>29116165
All I can think is, "who the fuck took that picture?"
>>
>>29116165
If they guy in photo can get laid then maybe I can too.
>>
>>29116661
No, you cant.

Originaalne kommentaar
>>
I have a plan set and I intend on following through with it.
If it does go through, I can make big buckaroonies and get myself a small house somewhere in West Virginia and live my life mostly free of fucking normies
>>
>>29116165
because you guys are ok don't go to the mall tomorrow
>>
How do I cope being a wage slave?
I hate it.
I hate getting up early.
I hate going 2 sleep early.
I hate the 1hour 20 minute drive there.
I love the money though.
>>
Does the running car in the garage method really work? If so maybe soon.
>>
>>29116165
is that Melonpan?
>>
File: Flanders stare.jpg (36 KB, 246x239) Image search: [Google]
Flanders stare.jpg
36 KB, 246x239
that image, holy shit the regret in her eyes
>>
File: 1463762422006.jpg (51 KB, 556x544) Image search: [Google]
1463762422006.jpg
51 KB, 556x544
>>29116165
Honesty the thought that maybe, just maybe I can manage to survive long enough to enter the singularity is enough to keep me going. It will be heaven as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: singularity.png (13 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
singularity.png
13 KB, 1000x1500
>>29118784
>da singyoolaratee!
You fell for a meme, anon.
>>
>>29116165
because like the guy in the op image, maybe i can move out, get some money together and have some good sex with prostitutes or even real girls.
that's all i care about.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.