[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'll never discover a genie who will grant me three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 648.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
648.png
78 KB, 412x351
>I'll never discover a genie who will grant me three wishes.
>I'll never wish for immortality, no fear, and the ability to change my face (with specifics so that the genie doesn't try to screw me over).
>I'll never travel the world, learn every language there is to learn, live a life worth living doing everything there is to do.
>I'll never change my face and become a great actor, a great writer, etc.
>I'll never meet interesting people, in turn building my character up.
>Tfw I will never become a living God (literally).

I wish for this shit every night.
>>
>will never wish all the brown people away
>will never wish for the perfect qt
>will never wish to become a Saiyajin
>>
>will never be able to wish for a clean death and an afterlife of my choosing or a lack of one entirely
>will never wish for all of reality to be rewritten so that nothing like this world can ever occur again
>will never wish for everything to be okay forever
>>
>>29115580
Monkey's paw
You can change your face but everyone will still see you as your genetic/real face.
>You get weaker the older you get
>no fear leads you to making bad desicions

>>29115596
Monkeys paw
>all the brown people turn purple
>The perfect qt finds a perfect SO and forgets you wished her into existance
>You become a sayajin and more of them start showing up to kill you.
>>
>will never wish for immortality
>will never wish for unlimited ever-expanding mental ability
>will never wish for the genie to be my friend
>>
>>29115596
>can change your face
>only between nic cage's and steve buscemi's
>>29115596
>saiyan
>cannot go super
>>29116040
>everything will be okay forever
>except you

this is now officially a 'put a limit on wishes' thread
>>
File: 1428380251174.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1428380251174.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>29116121
>everything will be okay forever
>except you
>>
>>29116104
>Implying a negative wouldn't be seeing all those I love grow old and die.
>Implying a negative wouldn't be that I eventually go infertile as my hair slowly becomes grey to match my age despite being youthful.
>Implying a negative wouldn't be that life itself eventually becomes boring.
>>
>immortality
>ability to pause, resume, slow down, speed up, and travel backwards and forwards in time
>ability to create unlimited divergent timelines and travel between them freely
I could go millions of years without boredom with this
>>
>>29116179
>immortality
Your body still ages normally, so eventually you'll be a virtual zombie with decaying organs and bugs crawling out of you

>ability to pause, resume, slow down, speed up, and travel backwards and forwards in time
Every time you do, you forget where in time you were before

>ability to create unlimited divergent timelines and travel between them freely
Your creative abilities are handicapped so every timeline you create ends up being deeply flawed in some way that might not always be immediately apparent
>>
>>29115580
Shit tier wishes.
0/10 wouldn't grant
>>
File: image.jpg (477 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
477 KB, 2000x1500
Objective top tier wishes coming through:
1. no more ignorance in the world everybody evaluates his opinion based on new evidence
2. Human rights like free thoughts free speech etc. will never get taken from anyone
3. Free the genie/Ellen Paige gf
>>
>>29116367
>He doesn't make selfish wishes.
Cuck confirmed.
You can make those beta wishes, I'll become a God.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.