[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminists and family loyalty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: feminism is for everyone.png (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
feminism is for everyone.png
27 KB, 600x600
I realized why feminists annoy the shit out of me so much.

My Mom and sister both have typical feminist views when it comes to sex. They're on the progressive train of LGBT and all of that, they think that it's a good thing that men have it harder in the dating market than women these days, they support affirmative action for women and all that shit.

Now, as a man, I can forgive them for that. And because they're family, I wish them the best in getting the best mates they can. If my (divorced) mother met some hot guy with lots of money who seems out her league, I'd be very happy for her. Same with my sister.

But I thought to myself; if I did well in the dating market, would they be happy for me? Say I nabbed a high school senior or college freshman (or freshgirl rather if you know what I mean :^) ). Would they be happy for me?

The more I thought about it, the more I realized the answer would be "no". They wouldn't be able to suspend their distaste for anything that smacks of "patriarchy" or "sexism" long enough to be happy for their own son or brother being with a beautiful girl who makes him happy.

The more I think about this, the more it bothers me. I'm almost motivated to make it just so I can test this hypothesis. But sadly I'm already almost 100% sure I'm correct.
>>
>>29113080

Women are self-absorbed narcissists incapable of thinking about things from others' perspectives

News
at
>>
>>29113211
I don't expect them not to be selfish, so am I. I want what's best for me and my family. I would watch 100000000 dudes I don't know go hang if it would help me AND my family.

What bothers me is that I don't think my sister and Mom would suspend their feminist bullshit for me the way I'd suspend my ideological baggage for them. Like I feel sorry for my sister's fiance a bit (he's actually really popular and could do better than her I think) but honestly I don't give a shit at the end of the day because he's as good as my sister can get, so I count it as a victory for us, for my family.

But if I nabbed some young cute high school senior, my sister and Mom wouldn't be proud of me for being a strong, successful man who can pull that shit off, they'd probably call me a creep and have an argument with me or something.
>>
If you were sexually attractive your mother and sister would face the dilemma of being attracted to you while being related to you. It would threaten their feelings of independence and power, in essence you would have power over them.
>>
>>29114595
Interesting idea. Yeah nah I'm not really attractive at all so this whole thing is entirely hypothetical, but it still bothers me.
>>
today was the day that op found out that feminism is a sham, portraying itself as egalitarianism, which is very clearly is not.

feminism, like any other identity based political movement, is not for the benefit of anyone other than that group. And since most of life is a zero sum game, that benefit comes at the expense of some other group.

FUCK FEMINISM
FUCK IDENTITY POLITICS
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK THEIR BETA MALE SUPPORTERS
>>
>>29113080
Feminism is a way for women to openly pursue Chad's at the expense of betas. It also benefits Chad's because now they can sleep with as many women openly as opposed to before where they would have to get married like everyone else.
>>
Ok feminism is cool.
>>
>>29113080
>believing in women
A female not bent on screwing you over is already a blessing. Hopefully your divorced mother didn't raise you by herself.
>>
File: apocalypse billboard.jpg (55 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse billboard.jpg
55 KB, 720x450
If you're dating way younger than your age, it can make you look "creepy" in our modern feminist culture. Your sister and mother might tell you to avoid that because they care about you.

But yeah, feminism is bullshit. They constantly play the victim and force everyone to kiss their goddamn feet.
>>
>>29115735
This accounts for the slutty attractive "feminist" that just wants to ride the cock carousel unquestioned, at least.

Undesirables and 300lb hamplanets are legitimate fanatics.
>>
>>29113080
>The more I think about this, the more it bothers me. I'm almost motivated to make it just so I can test this hypothesis
Do it out of spite.
>>
File: 1428170179204.png (110 KB, 398x345) Image search: [Google]
1428170179204.png
110 KB, 398x345
>>29116057
>it can make you look "creepy" in our modern feminist culture.
Like anyone here gives a fuck about it when they are outcasts of this culture. What will they do, make them an outcast? Oh wait no.
>>
File: 1465211903484.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
1465211903484.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>29113211
This, this cap just expands on that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.