[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blackbot Thread: Racism in the workplace edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 1458518548295.jpg (11 KB, 244x242) Image search: [Google]
1458518548295.jpg
11 KB, 244x242
>get to work early
>eating a sandwich and reading something on my phone
>white girl is clocking out to go home
>she can't find her shoe
>lol xd im so silly
>everyone starts looking for her shoe
>keep reading cus I could care less
>boss asks me if I took it
>say no, why would I steal some girl's shoe
>go on my shift
>a few minutes in, go to the back to get cups
>see 3 managers in the office searching my back
>walk in and ask them what the fuck they're doing
>say they have the right to search my bag
>Im prelaw and tell them that they don't
inb4 dindu
I've never stolen anything in my life, least of all from that shithole I worked at. I didn't even eat the shit I got for free .
>they then say they were searching everyone's bags
>they weren't
>few hours later they find out who took it
>it was some fat Asian manager with a known foot fetish
>lol sorry anon, just procedure xd
>call headquarters the next day
>they seem concerned and say they'll deal with it
>they agree that they had no right to search my bag without my presence or consent
>get fired next day

Thanks, white people
Luckily I stocked up on cat food.
I don't care if I starve, but at least my cat will be alright for the next few weeks while I find a new job.
>>
>>29104514
>>get fired next day
Didn't happen.
>>
>>29104587
But it did
Why would I lie?
What do I have to gain to lying to people on a Lithuanian manicure imageboard?
>>
>>29104514
This is racism to you? What happened to
>get to work
>boss says:
>"Get to work nigger or I'll cane you"
>say, "yes sir"
>he pulls belt off and starts beating me
>everyone cheers

The fact it took that you think this is actually racism shows you be willing to pull the race card whenever you can.

Also like other guy said
>get fired next day
Bull fuckin shit mate
>>
>>29104514
Unlucky mate, but we both know most of your kind are violent thuggish subhumans, even if you're not.
You pulled the short straw anon, but us Whites have to watch out back, I mean young male blacks are responsible for most violent crime in the US, that's around 4% of the fucking population.
*shrug*
>>
>>29104704
I was the only person questioned and the only person that was illegally searched .
I had been at work for less than 5 minutes, when there were 20 other people who had been there all day with plenty of time to steal it.

Racism isn't just being treated like a slave.
How ignorant can you be?

And yes, I was fucking fired for
1. Suspicion of theft
Aka cus I'm black
2. Challenging authority
Aka wanting my rights observed and respected
3. Failure to fit into company culture
Aka I wasn't constantly gossiping and chatting cus I'm autistic, don't know how to have conversations, and I dont like anyone there

My registers were never off, not even by a nickel. Meanwhile that same white girl was off $50 once and the fucking owner came in and said "we all make mistakes".
I was only ever late once, and that was cus I was coming back from a different city where my cat was getting her spay surgery.

But yes, I'm obviously at fault cus I'm a nigger.
Flawless logic, anon
>>
>>29104824
I don't live in America
At least there I wouldn't be the only black person in the workplace and I might've made a friend

What does violence have anything to do with this scenario anyways ?
>>
>>29104514
Who is so retarded to think niggers just randomly steal one fucking shoe? Foot fetishes are uncommon among groids. A nigger would grope the white woman's ass

>owning a cat
confirmed for not being hood enough
>>
>>29104884
where do you live? Canada? Also black and owning cats? That's way too white
>>
>>29104974
>confirmed for not being hood enough
That's true.
I was raised in the suburbs by two married parents and went to an all white school
>>
>>29104514
Wait, why did you only steal one shoe?
>>
>>29104514
Don't give up, anon. Sue their asses. You should be able to find a lawyer who will take your case for 1/3 of damages awarded.
>>
File: 1405097479103.jpg (389 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1405097479103.jpg
389 KB, 1366x768
>it's a niggers think they literally live under Jim Crow thread
>>
>>29104846
You could sue the tits off of that company you fucking moron.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160606-181206.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160606-181206.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>29105010
Yes
And i love her more than anyone has ever loved anything
>>
>>29104514
>get fired next day
what, why?

I'm racist as fuck but even so I say you should call the NAACP, rally SJWs and hire Shlomo as a lawyer ASAP
>>
>>29104514
MUH YAICIS! BUAAAAAAAAA BUAAAAA YAICIS!!
>>
>>29104514

Holy fucking shit. This is almost too fucked up to be true.

But I more or less believe it, OP.

That's discrimination, harrassment, and unfair dismissal all in one creamy crepe'.

You gonna sue dude? I hope you do.

That's fucking ridiculous. Words can't describe how angry I would be.
>>
>I don't care if I starve, but at least my cat will be alright for the next few weeks while I find a new job.

If you were fired then you can file for unemployment benefits, niglet. I'm surprised your lazy black ass didn't know that.
>>
>>29105078
he should blackmale his boss
>>29105070
That's why this shit happened to you. You should only own pitbulls or exotic animals
>>
>>29105078
Even /pol/ agrees. Fucking threaten a lawsuit you beta fuck. Make some dosh.
>>
>>29104846
>I was the only person questioned and the only person that was illegally searched .

So how do you figure they caught the asian, faggot?

No racism isn't being treated like a slave but it sure as shit isn't being asked if you took something.

And like someone else said if this were true sue the fuckin company, reap in discrimination settlements, and be on your merry fuckin way. Instead you'd rather blame the fact that they thought it was you cause your race, not because you might just be a creepy fuck.
>>
>>29105186
This could be true.

Which is why I think your dumb. If your in the right sue.
>>
>>29105038
I didn't steal the shoe

>>29105050
>implying anyone takes black lawsuits seriously

>>29105055
What does law school acceptance have to do with this thread?
I'm in my junior year and only natives get to say their race on applications
And I have no racial scholarships , just the ones I got by my own grades in high school.
Even then, I pay the rest myself

>>29105064
Read above

>>29105078
I don't like attention. I just want a simple job to pay the bills and provide for my cat.

>>29105101
Intelligent response

>>29105145
Read above

>>29105163
I don't think students can file for unemployment benefits

>>29105164
Nah, I like my kitty.
Planning on getting a few more once I graduate.

>>29105186
They posted in the Facebook group asking if anyone had seen the shoe.
The Asian guy called into the store and said he had it.
He had left before I even showed up to work.
>>
>>29104514
>nigger
>law school
Yeah I call bullshit. Also if that's the case you can get a lawyer and sue for discrimination and wrongful termination. But you would know that if you really were a law student. So once again, you are full of shit.
>>
>>29104514
>fired the next day

STOP BITCHING AND SUE THEM YOU DUMB NIGGER, JESUS! Clearly punitive firing with racial implications, that is an easy settlement for a couple grand.
>>
>>29105226
JUST STOP BEING A NIGGER BRO!
>>
>>29105226

Goddamnit nigger.

I don't care if 'people don't pay attention to black lawsuits' You're canadian. You'll be fine.

so stop making excuses and do it anyway.

I know it's a terrible amount of trouble, but if you want justice instead of complaining to us about it, you GOTTA do something.
>>
Take it as the beginning of a compensation for every tjme a nigger got away with less punishment than he should have because some politician didnt want to explain why niggers have such an awful crime statistic in his city.
>>
>>29104514
>keep reading cus I could care less
so you cared somewhat?
>>
>>29105243
I clearly said I'm in prelaw, not law school.
If you're trying to say no black person has ever been to law school, you're wrong .
Obama went to Harvard and Michelle went to Princeton.

>>29105256
I've looked up cases similar to mine.
My boss is Jewish and so is the CEO of the franchise. They probably have good lawyers and I've seen them serve spoiled food to save a dollar.
Best I could get is probably a settlement, but I'd still have to pay my own lawyer and that would be expensive and time consuming.
I just want to be treated like a human being with rights. Is that so much to ask for?
I've never hurt anyone , cheated , or stolen in my life.
I don't even want friends or a gf. I just for a small slice of solitude and self-sufficiency

>>29105277
Lol

>>29105296
I'll think about it for real. Thanks anon .

>>29105363
So should we bomb suburban Beverly Hill's for every bomb that got dropped on an Iraqi civilian village?
Maybe kill a white baby for every slave child that was fed to dogs for being to weak and sickly?

2 wrongs don't make a right
>>
If you aren't trollan OP, most white people would side with you here. Still the most you can do is lawyer up and do everything you can to publicize this story.

Just remember people face the same shit for being gay or just being a weird white male beta, these employers are pieces of shit to whoever they can get away with doing it to.
>>
>>29104639
If your prelaw then you should know that unless you fucked up some other way this would be grounds for illegal termination and the company would get into a lot of trouble
>>
>>29104514

>i know all my rights except those ivolving unlawful firing

Sure, bud.
>>
>>29105070
That's a pretty fucking cute cat, OP.
>>
>>29105451
>Is that so much to ask for?
In America when you're a corporate slave who is unwilling to fight for his rights?
Yes. Yes it is.
>>
>>29105552
She turns 9 months tomorrow!
>>
>>29105451

>I'll think about it for real. Thanks anon .

No, Thank you.

All it takes for the assholes to win is that good men do nothing.
>>
>>29104514
You need a LAWYER.

Not from R9k, not from 4chan, from a real brick-and-mortar lawyers office, in your jurisdiction.

Fry those fuckers, btw.
>>
>>29105502
>>29105550
I know well and good that it's wrongful termination, I wouldn't have made this thread otherwise.
The matter of the fact is that a lawsuit would be long, expensive, and messy. I don't need that in my life, but I also don't want to be treated like garbage.
>>
>>29105226
>Planning on getting a few more once I graduate.
That sounds like a bad idea. Cats are territorial and don't tend to abide other cats. Especially if they haven't grown up together.
>>
huh you would have though outcast "robots" would be more inclined to be less racist on a whole. What do ya know. Seriously you people are so full of shit it's unbelievable
>>
>>29105632

>i don't want to be treated like garbage but i'm a lazy beta fuck so people will treat me like poorly because they can and i won't do anything to stop them

That's great.
>>
>>29105451
>m-muh slaves
Irish were enslaved too and under worse circumstances
Your people literally sold themselves... "people"

And im talking about now, all this is happening now.
And the Iraqi's are invited to try and drop bombs on the US.
>>
>>29105642
Holy kek you've never seen racism if you think this is racist
>>
>>29105745
>Irish were enslaved too and under worse circumstances
for like five minutes. The irish have a long history of violent racism against blacks. There was a riot in NYC where they killed 300 niggers in one day
>>
>>29105768
>White person says racist things
>"Kek this isn't racist"
>>
>>29105745
Irish were never slaves. They were indentured servants then heavily exploited, much like illegal immigrants, but never slaves.
>>
File: 1464436947267.png (1 MB, 1122x1122) Image search: [Google]
1464436947267.png
1 MB, 1122x1122
>>29105745
>Irish were enslaved though
American education strikes again
>>
>>29104514
You're pretty screwed
A successful lawsuit against a jew is impossible. Hell I'm not antiSemetic in the least but I would seriously find another job and leave as is. I recommend trying some online work in the meantime. Try online tutoring or call center work
>>
>>29105833
What haha black slaves were protected by the church whereas irish werent because they served a loopwhe.
An english slaveowner could kill an irish childslave unpunished whereas even smacking a black slave was punished.
Breeding slaves also wasnt allowed whereas breeding the irish like cattle was just fine.
The slave-trade only started by africans selling other africans to the europeans who would ship them to other colonies for labour, you brought this upon yourself and you see the same pattern today, if some africans come here to study and learn things which are supposed to help them improve their contry they will k.mediately try to stay and get a comfortable job/life in that cou try not giving a SINGLE fuck about what happens to their countryman.
>>
>>29104514
>Thanks, white people

You know all those dirty ghetto blacks that steal everything? They're the reason why white people treat you the way they do. Black community is why that shit happens. Quit blaming other races.

Mexicans AND Asians would act the same way towards you. Don't even lie or hate.
>>
>>29105973
They had a loophole for them*
>>
>>29105999
That line was a joke, kind of like"thanks, Obama".
>>
>>29105973
I wish I could find whichever backwoods cuckshed school you went to and burn it down
>>
>>29105973
1.Slaves could get their cocks chopped off.
2.Slaves were bred all the time. Blacks are not naturally tall, strong, or well endowed
>>
>>29104514
To be fair, while racism got you unfairly searched, office politics (biting the hand that feeds you in the form of the report) probably got you fired.

Both are bullshit though.
>>
>>29105637
Yeah, my current cat is pretty territorial when it comes to other animals.
Otherwise she's very doughy and friendly.
I just want her to have some friends to play with when I'm not home.
>>
>>29105632
you probably stormed in there like a typical dindu saying something along the lines of

>muhfuggin nigga cracka ass cant be goin through my shit nigguh, imma beat yo mufuggin ass nigga this is illegal n shit we wuz kangs nigga

yes?
>>
>>29105973
Are you fucking retarded or just Irish?
>>
>>29104514
>>29106074

If you really want to have some fun though, sue the company. Nothing they can do in retaliation now.
>>
>>29105810
>EVERYONE HERE IS WHITE
>EVERYTHING DISAGREEING WITH ME IS RACIST
>REEEEE DISCRIMINATION

If you think anything OP said is actual racism you obviously weren't alive to experience real racism. In this day an age you'll be called a racist, woman hater, etc just because the opposing party feels it.

But what do I know. Apparently all you young fucks get triggered by anything.

OP great b8 thread btw
>>
>>29104514
>>29106074
>>29106101
...Say, how's your experience in business law anyway?
>>
>>29105010
Not really. I had a black Jewish vegan teacher who owned a cat before.
>>
>>29106086
Sorry, I don't speak like some Mandingo caricature.
I was visibly upset, and I said, verbatim "what the fuck are you doing? You have no right to search my bag".

Keep spouting memes to justify your racism though.
The managers there cursed every 2 minutes and I've been called nigger more than once.
I tried to record it once but the appliances and customers just screwed up the audio
>>
>>29104514
>Racism in the workplace
Hahahaahaahaj
You never went anywhere near a work place you dumb nigger
>>
>>29106115
Not b8, but appreciate your contribution.

I wanted to make a thread for other blackbots to talk about racism in their respective workplaces, not focus on my anecdote.
>>
>>29106171
>t. 28 year old fat NEET with 3 YAWNNNN threads going
>>
>>29106171
That will cost you 100 good boy points, Dylann. No tendies for you this week.
>>
File: 1464043210177.jpg (74 KB, 590x390) Image search: [Google]
1464043210177.jpg
74 KB, 590x390
I don't know what you were expecting when you made this thread blackbot.
>>
>>29106151
>called nigger more than once
>disrespected
Did your mom or parents abuse you? Have you considered becoming self employed?
>>
>>29106075
>I just want her to have some friends to play with when I'm not home.
Unfortunately, I doubt this is how it will work if you get more cats. A better bet would be to cohabitate with people. Maybe get a GF.
>>
>>29104846
Are you diagnosed autistic?
No way in hell this is original
>>
>>29106075
Honestly, do some research. Your cat may well be much happier alone for hours while you're at work than it would be with other cats.
>>
>>29105632
>I don't need that in my life

No one does but if you don't fight, you let them go on to take advantage of others. It's war.
>>
>>29106229
Are you diagnosed autistic?
>>
>>29105999
>mexicans
Stop it
>>
>>29104514
you know every law firm within 3000 miles of you would be happy to get such a cut-and-dry winning case, right?
>>
>>29106171
Oh my god shut the fuck up underage fag
>>
>>29106115
I was saying the people calling OP nigger were racist but ok
>>
File: 1460133871280.jpg (20 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1460133871280.jpg
20 KB, 500x561
>blah blah blah they raycist firin' me cause i'm black

>yeah you're right this situation is fucked up, here are some ways you can fix it

>naw naw whitey gimme sum reparations n shit y'all racist mufuckas bix nood

:^)
>>
>>29106329
Honestly, no one gives a shit about racism or being called racist. It has the same weight as "misogynist" or "fundie" as in they know they are using abusive words and will just say it's tongue in cheek.
>>
>>29104704
Lmaoooo r u fuckin stupid?

Pro tip: u are
>>
>>29106387
As long as they say they are racist I'm fine with it.

The worst are people who say racist things then claim they aren't.
>>
>>29106218
>Did your mom or parents abuse you?
Yes. A lot
Have you considered becoming self employed?
I'm trying to explore things I can do online from home. Wish I was a girl then I could make thousands for streaming

>>29106219
>Maybe get a GF
Nobody wants an autistic blackbot

>>29106229
I've been diagnosed OCD and major depression. I think back on my childhood and I had all the autistic symptoms, my parents just thought I was retarded
>>
>>29106485
Ey yo blackbot

do you speak french?
>>
>>29104514
Yo man, I feel you. We minorities get this shit all the time. This board doesn't understand, the moment they see that you are a minority, they go for the typical 'hehe u nigger' memes. Once when I was like 8 or 9 I got pulled aside for shop lifting at home Depot. It turns out some old white guy said he say me put something in my pocket. It was just those free color pallet cards you can grab by the paint buckets. I just like grabbing the ones that had cool colors on them.
>>
>>29104514
>walking with my family downtown at the beach
>eating some watermelon from a street vendor because its summer time
>no trashcan to put plastic wrap into, dont want to litter so i put it in my pocket
>a few minutes later, a cop grabs me and tells me to empty my pockets
>do it, ask him what hes looking for
>says he thought the plastic in my pocket was a weed sack

does this sort of shit ever happen to white people
>>
>>29106485
>Nobody wants an autistic blackbot
Don't be ridiculous. Plenty of women like black guys and even if you are literally, clinically-diagnosed autistic, I have autistic friends who have successful social and romantic lives. You can do it too. If you're put together enough that you can do law school and get a job, you can get a GF.
>>
>>29106524
No, but I speak Spanish fluently

>>29106532
>accused of shoplifting as a kid
Iktf
I put my mom's phone on some watch display and came to back to pick it up, put it in my pocket, and we went to checkout and leave.
Then this white guy comes up and grabs me and says we have to go to his office until the cops show up.
Cops show up and they tell me to empty my pockets
I pull out a tek deck skateboard and my mom's phone.
The police just looked at each other and left.
Some other black employee came in and gave us gift card and apologized for her boss.
I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now it's dawning on me how fucked up that was
>>
>>29104514
Sorry anon, it's a real shame good blacks like you get hurt just because your brethren can't stop nigging which puts everyone else on edge.
>>
>>29106485
Just a curious anon.

What did/do your parents do for work?

What was your situation growing up?
>>
>>29106622

why would a nigga steal one womans shoes

that shit doesnt even make sense
>>
>>29106599
You should go outside and stop listening to the cuck spammers on this board.
No one wants black men unless they're rich or fit their Tyrone stereotype , often times both.
Even black weeb girls hate me
>>
>>29106614
where did you learn Spanish
>>
>tfw white and hispanic coworkers look at me in horror when i mention i tip around 20-25%, even on takeout (to offset the "blacks don't tip" stereotype)
>>
>>29106649
Dad was a professor and mom was a real estate agent
We were always poor cus my parents sent money back to family in Africa.
>>
>>29106485
OP have you considered online tutoring or call center work? I'm trying that right now
>>
>>29106683

oh hey i remember you

im still lookin for that east african bitch
>>
>>29106614
hey anon, you could teach spanish online
there's a site called italki, i made an account because i wanted to learn french, but i was too scared to use it
you could teach on there and maybe make some money
>>
>>29106479
Why does it matter to you if they admit it, if they don't care? Replace the word "racist" with shitlord and consider your answer.
>>
>>29106653
Nigs have an uncontrollable urge to steal, it doesn't particularly matter what they're stealing.
>>
>>29106676
clarification: coworkers are white and hispanic. I'm black.
>>
>>29106727
>Nigs have an uncontrollable urge to steal, it doesn't particularly matter what they're stealing.

yes it does, no nigga ever stole a job application
>>
>>29106727
t. Ihr Rektum
>>
>>29106683
How did they abuse you?

Do you have any siblings?
>>
>>29106683
This just makes me lose hope. My mom lived off welfare and my dad was a drug dealer
>>
>>29104846
Why are you not on the phone with a crooked tv lawyer?
>>
>>29106754
>This just makes me lose hope. My mom lived off welfare and my dad was a drug dealer

have you ever watched based tommy sotomayor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykM8YuKcVok
>>
>>29106788
yeah but it doesn't change the fact that I'm genetic trash. I come from a line of criminals and leeches. If a nigger coming from people with advanced degrees can't make it, I'm doomed to die a NEET virgin
>>
File: 1415990693891.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1415990693891.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>>29106819
Sorry to say this but your attitude pisses me off.
>>
>>29106655
I'm not a cuckposter. You're just a typical butthurt robot who makes excuses for why he can never be successful with women. Plenty of women will not give a SHIT about you being black, or they will find it appealing, and you don't need to be a thug or rich, although if you're in law school then you definitely have prospects and are attractive for that reason.
>>
>>29106819
Genetics is a meme. Get over yourself and work to succeed.
>>
>>29106841
how does my honest offend you? Genes matter and I'm literally unsuitable for life. I've given up on college because I know I'm not genetically fit for a STEM degree. Everyone else in that class I had decent family backgrounds none of the nigger crap I'm dealing with
>>
>>29106819
Don't give up hope. I know a black dude that grew up like a nigger. Got shot and everything. He works for Facebook now and is a bunch of peoples' boss.

Good dude.
>>
>>29106907
0/10
aint no future in your trolling
>>
>>29106890
>not genetically fit for a STEM degree
What a fucking pile of horseshit. You are pathetic.
>>
>>29106890
Unless your inbred and help some actual mental disabilities genetics won't stop you from learning things, maybe the rate in which you learn but that doesn't mean your a lazy shit who tried to follow the stem meme without wanting to do any work towards it
>>
>>29106890
Holy crap you're a lazy piece of shit.
>hurr I'm a nigger so I won't try and do anything to better myself

People like you are the exact issue in the black community.

>Not genetically fit for a STEM degree
If you honestly believe this than you probably wouldn't have succeeded in college in general
>>
>>29106819
> I'm doomed to die a NEET virgin

shitty attitude, there are plenty of bitches who are just WAITING for you to man up and make them know why they can never go back
>>
>>29106917
Well duh, cause I'm not. I've know the dude since I started doing IT in 2009.
>>
>>29106951
cuck detected
>>29106941
You can only improve yourself to a certain extent. Most niggers lack the genes to become civilized people. That chimp is just being honest
>>
>>29106988
>cuck detected

I'm half black and I have dated tons of white girls. I know all a fucking bout white girls
>>
>>29106727
I dont think it has anything to do with race, it depends if youre poor or not i live in a country where you only see a niger if hes a tourist but we still have a lot of crime and thefts
>>
>>29106753
Beat me senseless cus of my autism
Hospitalized more times than I can count desu

2 siblings. Both doctors.

>>29106819
I'm the black sheep of the family. They should never have had a 3rd child, but I'm still trying.
I honestly wish I was raised in the hood then I would he tough and have an accent and be motivated to succeed like all those black businessmen and rapper CEOs.
Grass is always greener
>>
>>29106658
High school desu original senpai
We had a bunch of exchange students that lived with us as I grew up.
There was one really pretty Ecuadorean girl that sang me lullabies and made me food and taught me Spanish.
I miss her, she was more motherly than my own mother.
>>
>>29106676
OP here
I purposefully don't tip
I'd rather tip the chef's /kitchen workers cus they put in work with food prep, sanitation, cooking, and presentation.
Some pretty blonde girl that refills my water and carries a plate over is not deserving of a tip.
I think the most I've tipped was like a quarter
>>
>>29106855
No, you don't understand.
I'm very autistic.
I dress like an autist.
I do the virgin walk .
I have no friends.
I don't drink or smoke.
I watch anime with my cat all day .
No girl wants a loser like me
>>
How the fuck do you be white and still be a virgin? If you're not good enough for white girls, then just lower your fucking standards. Literally any asian or black girl will fuck you just for being white.
>>
>>29107905
They only want 10/10 stacy or Asian girls.
Meanwhile there are billions of SEA, black, Indian , native and whatever the fuck race that would stab their grandmother for even the ugliest white boyfriend .
>>
>>29107814
>I dress like an autist.
Easily fixable. Literally just go to /fa/.
>I do the virgin walk .
Meme
>I have no friends.
You can get friends, although this takes time and effort. But again, you're in law school, you're a reasonably capable human being. You can get friends.
>I don't drink or smoke.
I don't either. Not a big deal.
>I watch anime with my cat all day .
There's no reason that this has to be your only pasttime.
>>
>>29108014
>Literally just go to /fa/.
And listen to /fa/ggots?
They dress like clowns

>Meme
What I mean is that I have an air of virginity and awkwardness around me. The girls at work even made fun of me cus I'm a virgin.

>friends
I've been trying for 21 years , it's not gonna happen.
Law school just means I'm good at memorizing shit and researching. I don't plan on ever being a trial attorney. I just want to do stacks of paperwork and be left the fuck alone.

>Not a big deal
Yeah, maybe if you're white . Everyone just wants a token black friend to get "turnt" or "lit" with. Drugs are degenerate and I want nothing to do with them nor those who indulge such hedonistic toxin.

>my only past time
I also do judo and play video games.
All the kids in my judo class are extremely autistic so it's easy to fit in and not have to be social .
Everything else costs money or is boring .

My goal in life is to own an apartment big enough for me and all my cats, so I can play with them and have a dope battle station
>>
>>29108123
Whatever, man. Apparently you're a true robot because excuses are your bread and butter. If you wanted friends and a GF you could get one. If you'd rather chill out with a bunch of cats - if that would legitimately make you happy - then that's great.
>>
>>29108210
>If you wanted friends and a GF you could get one

Well meme'd, Chad.
>>
>>29108219
>chad
Don't make me fucking laugh, buddy. You have no idea how far I am from Chad.
>>
>>29104514
I felt bad for you until you said "thanks white people" now im glad you're unemployed you stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>29104514
>black people continue to make up bullshit stories about race
This is honestly the real reason why everybody hates you guys.
>>
>>29108269
The butthurt is so fucking real. I can feel it emanating off of this post.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 594x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 594x406
>how dare people recognise behavioural patterns among races
>>
>>29108123
>Law school just means I'm good at memorizing shit and researching.
Why are you pretending you're in law school now, dumb nigger? Your OP explicitly states you're prelaw, idiot nigger. This is why you're never going to be a lawyer, retard nigger.
>>
>>29108318
>white people continue to pretend that racism doesn't exist
Loving Every Laugh
>>
>>29108342
I called it law school because some anon above pointed out that I should know simple law, even if I'm in prelaw .
So for the purpose of conciseness ITT, I just call it law school.
>>
>>29108344
>black people continue to pretend racism is responsible for their personal failures
Not laughing at all, this problem has gotten so bad that blacks are actually justifying gang violence and rape with the race card.
>>
>>29104514
I dont think blaming all the white people is going to help you in your personal life, you sound like you have some issues that you need to come to terms with op.
>>
>>29108226
If a girl has ever allowed you to put your penis in her to free or offered to spend her time with you, then you are Chad.

>>29108269
It was a joke, kind of like "thanks, Obama".
Lmao @ your butthurt tho
>>
>>29108395
>I should know simple law, even if I'm in prelaw .
Christ dude, now I know you're not even prelaw. Why are black people so stupid?
>>
>>29108424
FOR THE LAST TIME
IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE , LIKE "THANKS, OBAMA"
>>
File: Steve O.jpg (24 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
Steve O.jpg
24 KB, 453x453
Half of this thread is talentless NEETs accusing black people of being lazy and worthless

Projecting much?

If you were really so smug and superior, you wouldn't feel the need to spread your racism on r9k of all places
>>
>>29108425
>If a girl has ever allowed you to put your penis in her to free or offered to spend her time with you, then you are Chad.
Nah. This definition in no way meshes with the common definition of 'Chad' on this board. At most you could say I'm a normie. Which I don't deny. Robots do not believe in a world where 95% of men are Chad.
>>
File: image.png (155 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155 KB, 333x500
>>29108459
half this thread is one assblasted nigger going on about "muh whiteboy butthurt muh dik"
>>
i honestly feel bad for you guys that experience workplace discrimination.

i work at wendys and i feel like my general manager surrounds herself with strong young black men. a few of the past managers at our store have been confirmed coalburners as well. everyone is very nice to each other.
>>
>>29108502
for an even funnier example of whiteboy butthurt, look at prison

when you guys finally get caught with CP (why are all white people so creepy?), youre gonna have a fun time
>>
>>29104514

all niggers should be hanged to bh
>>
>>29108481
>Nah. This definition in no way meshes with the common definition of 'Chad' on this board

thats basically the real premise of chad brah

if you need anything else you are a "trick nigga"

ever wonder why the term "fuckboy" came about? Its not referring to an unplesant individual, it refers to a nigga that does nothing but fuck(chad)
>>
>be me, lazy nigger
>go to my job where i was diversity hired
>stole someones sandwich from the fridge and fucking around on my phone as usual
>sexy white bitch tryna leave but dat hoe dont know i stole her shoe for lashanda
>everyone looking for white bitches shoe except me, too busy stealing coworkers lunches
>oppressive white master rolls in and asks if i stole dat bitches shoe
>tell him i dindu nuffin and i's a good boy tryna pay for school
>more o dem boss mans walks in to look fo dis bitches shoe
>boss man searchin my bag tryna find dat shit, hope he don find my crack pipe
>hide the shoe in some chinks bag lmao
>this my chance to get more gob me dats
>call head office and ooga booga at the hr bitch
>get fired, now i dont have to work da govment gibs me moneys
>>
>Being racist just for the sake of being racist
Jesus christ, /r9k/, you guys are worse than the normies you hate.
>>
>>29108628
niggers btfo
origenall
>>
>>29104704
I don't think OP is wrong in that he is being treated unfairly because of his race. I do think he didn't get fired, no manager is that retarded unless he is in the middle of the American south. And even then that's a stupid fuck thing to do.
>prelaw
>No understanding of the civil suit that could bleed money at his feet
Hmm.
>>
"pre-law" doesnt exist you pretentious nigger
>>
>be white in Africa
>get killed
>be black in a white country
>cry like a little entitled special snowflake pansy regard nigger ape coon bitch
>>
>>29108661
but they are fucking normies it's just fucking weak as shit alt-right fags on 4chan now they get fucked by chad everyday and have to take it out in racist and sexist ways online
>>
File: MortalCoil.png (151 KB, 302x258) Image search: [Google]
MortalCoil.png
151 KB, 302x258
>>29108123
You sound like a pretty cool guy to me anon.
>>
>>29108762
>waaaah the alt right boogeyman
not everyone who thinks you're a retard is a nazi you tumblrtard
>>
>>29108661
Racism only exists in white countries because we are forced to accept other races who we grow to fucking hate because we're stuck taking care of them.
Fancy that
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>29104514
>story about racism
>thx white people
kekked hard anon
>>
>>29108762
This you? Saw you at depaul lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 740x740
>>29108821
>yfw the whole point of ops post was to show how racist blacks can be
>>
>>29107792
the back of house gets a cut of the tips in quite a few restaurants these days
>>
>>29108552
Not me, but you do
>>
>>29104514
Who cares? You don't belong here. Neither on /r9k/ nor in Western Civilization.
>>
>>29108872
Oh my god. SUMMERFAGS
>>
>>29108794
>says there's no alt-right kids on 4chan
>calls me a tumblrtard

hmmmm
>>
>>29108844
So I cannot even kek anymore?
Cruel world...
>>
>>29108896
Fuck off quite originally
>>
>>29108661
Yea, whenever I'm feeling mad at liberals I just come to /r9k/ or /pol/.
Makes me realize that the alternative is a million times worse.
>>
>>29108743
To be fair, blacks that moved back to Africa to colonize Liberia largely died from exotic diseases. What remain are a tiny minority within the country.

Blacks in America (sans African/Carribbean immigrants) are genetically acclimated to America. The only other major non-native groups who can boast this privilege to such an extent are the Anglo-Saxons, Scots-Irish, and perhaps Acadians.
>>
>>29108932
Japan is a million times better. That is the alternative solution, a homogeneous country
>>
>>29104587
Employment at will
That nigger has no claim to his job
>>
File: 1463179317487.jpg (65 KB, 698x396) Image search: [Google]
1463179317487.jpg
65 KB, 698x396
>a high number of /pol/ users also browse the board for pathetic kissless virgins

What a "coincidence"
>>
>>29108938
even if blacks moved back to Africa, whites would never let us live there in peace. Right now Americans are buying huge portions of African land and kicking the natives out. If we moved back whites would just take our land and kill us. They will never leave us alone
>>
>>29105632
Wow nigger you know nothing about the law, its the employment at will doctrine. Dont go to law school loser. Affirmative action pavement ape.
>>
>>29104514

>Fat asian manager with a known foot fetish
OP, the people are absolute retards to not be checking this guy out first holy shit.
>>
>>29109015
Maybe when we get are Mars colonies going we'll be able to move past this petty bs.
>>
>>29108963
>That is the alternative solution, a homogeneous country
whites don't deserve homogeneous countries. They are currently trying to steal Africa again
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jun/08/us-universities-africa-land-grab
www.ibtimes.com/western-investors-buying-african-farming-properties-land-grab-report-289401
>>
>>29109040
Why are all of his achievements suddenly devalued when he's black?
>affirmative action
What is wrong with you people and this term
>>
>>29109099
Disregard him, sir dubs. The poster that calls everyone pavement apes is autistic and tends to project a lot.
>>
>>29106062
>Blacks are not naturally tall, strong, or well endowed
bullshit. many peoples experienced a drop in size due to living in close proximity to livestockfor generations , many groups in africa simply didn't.
>>
>>29109237
Resource availability, perhaps?
>>
>>29108938
That's why you don't go unprepared.
>>29109015
Whites somehow can make it without dying from diseases but blacks die? They even have lazy immune systems.
Whites are the ones being kickedd out of Zimbabwe.>>29109083
Whites are even doing all the farming so move can be fat dumb and happy but it's still whitest. Fault some how eh?
>>
>>29109099
Another monkey who doesnt know how to read. He made no accomplishments he claimed the firing was injust and he could sue but didnt want to, except due to the EaW doctrine he would NOT be due any legal recourse the dumb monkey didnt know that because hes an AA placed coon.
>>
>>29109237
I can't even bench rep 135 lbs. Am I still "naturally strong"?
>>
If I'd have stolen that shoe I'd have returned it full of cum, follow that bitch home with a raging hardon then raped every hole and her sweet delicious feeeeeet, my god just thinking about taking her shoe makes me rock hard Dayuuuum
>>
>>29109299
I don't really fucking care about law because it's boring, but I'm still smarter than you.

Graduating with honors. Did AA give me that as well Cletus?
>>
>>29109338
You OK, champ ?
Need a wank?
>>
>>29109286
>so blacks can be fat dumb and happy but it's still Whitey's fault eh?
What was the south African apartheid?
>>
>>29109286
>That's why you don't go unprepared.

>being this much of a nitwit

European colonists of the time period died in droves both in Africa, and even European sailors docked along the coast. You can't blame people that lived before modern medicine for dying as a result of not being genetically adapted to foreign illnesses.
>>
>>29109354
No you arent as demonstrated by your inability to read your lack of understanding of basic concepts. You graduated from a shit tier school with a gibsmedat major. You didnt achieve anything mooncricket
>>
>Tfw may be getting an internship at a local community center
>Tfw it'll be my first non-retail job
Is it as shitty as people make it out to be?
>>
>>29109428
shake lots of hands and build connections while you're there because i really don't see that doing shit for your career homeboy
>>
>>29109407
The blacks who went lived in the time of modern medicine, fucking chimps shoulda brought it with.
Europeans may have died but they persevered, blacks try once and give up.
LAZY
>>
>>29109457
>shake lots of hands and build connections while you're there
Well shit, I guess I'm fucked.
>>
Sue everybody!
>>
>>29109417
I don't care about law honeybuns. Only unimaginative wagekeks like you care about stuff so boring.

>shit tier school
I'm talking about high school dummy. I bet you didn't even graduate college, let alone with a stem degree.

Why do people have to deny me my own achievements when they themselves have none?
>>
>>29109480
are you retarded
or just retarded
>>
>>29109306
I can't even bench rep 30. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>29104587
Yup. OP is attention fag.
>>
>>29109513
>honestly believes graduating from highschool is an achievement
Pffft..... How old are you dumb chimp? Stop talking to adults go play in a gorilla enclosure
>>
>>29105070
You're that one person who shitposts about how much they hate other blacks. You deserve this.
>>
>>29109083
>theguardian
>buying land is "stealing" because the buyer is white
>being unironically racist
KYS nigger
>>
>>29109524
>go to uni in white country
>find white collar and blue collar blacks
>get doctors carpenters, electricians, plumbers, all that they need
>buy medicines
>research area
>buy property and resources to sell to the Chinese who are smart enough not to have whitey do the thinking for them
>>
File: so sad.jpg (10 KB, 236x225) Image search: [Google]
so sad.jpg
10 KB, 236x225
>>29109545
>he cant rep 30

>>29109560
I've already taken college classes at my local community college for dual enrollment credits. I'll have about a year of college credits before I get into college. Is that not an achievement?

>How old are you
Not an old man like you. You need to be put in a retirement home gramps
>>
hispanic here.

blacks are incredibly insecure about themselves.

seriously. us huspanics? we dont give a shit, we know whats up.

out of all races on this planet. black are insecure as fuck. thats why they all gotta act tough. when in reality they all bitches.

op is living proof. btw, you got into college thanks to affirmative action.
>>
>>29109083
Niggers dont deserve anything, the only reason you have even a shred of intelligence is your dna is a quarter European, the IQ range for pure blood niggers even with the bell curve is less than 100 with 60 being the average . miscegenation saved you from eating dirt and shitting your pants constantly yet you still complain about slavery.
>>
>>29109683
Based hispanic
>>
>>29109482
Networking is important. Helped me land a college research stint, which really got my career moving.

It's also been very helpful with respect to finding leads for my business, and generally navigating unfamiliar industries.
>>
>>29109683
When the day of the rope comes you'll be hanging with the niggers.
>>
>>29109657
>local CC
So my point was exactly right
You are some dumb nigger overstating your worth you got cocky because you breezed through hs something every non retarded kid does. Underaged chimp cant even read and claims to be smart.
>>
>>29109650
>1860s
>newly freed slaves

>college
>skilled labor
>modern medicine
>research
>having money to buy anything

Yeah, you're retarded.
>>
>>29109760
I'm saying they should do that now
>>
>>29109683
Shut up you fucking spic.
>affirmative action
>no spics in any of my honors, ap, or dual enrollment classes
>none on my swim team
>none in marching band
>taco muncher thinks it's better than anyone

>>29109703
So if a quarter of European DNA makes me smart, what does that say about you in comparison to me?

>>29109711
>spic lover
>>
File: 2156.jpg (75 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
2156.jpg
75 KB, 1280x853
>>29109787
Why should they do it now, when the only thing holding them back in America is their culture and the general trend of automation (and to a lesser extent foreigners) eating everyone's jobs?
>>
>>29109787
Except they can't because the land in Africa is being bought up by America, China, Indian, and Brazil. I assure the powers that be aren't going to let nogs resettle their golden goose
>>
>>29109815
Yeah my gf is a quarter spic>>29109825
They're holding themselves back. They should go back and start to have their own culture ans countries because they 're lookin' super pathetic right now
>>
>>29109683
No and shut up turbo manlet

>thanks to affirmative action.

I get it. You are retarded.
>>
File: 1465069501590.png (160 KB, 748x1036) Image search: [Google]
1465069501590.png
160 KB, 748x1036
>>29109757
>dual enrollment
Read Cletus read. Our classes were actually meant to be hard since none of the CC retards like you were taking the classes.

Do you even have any achievements or are you just a wagecuck slaving away for the jew?

Don't forget to take your meds gramps.I have my graduation ceremony tomorrow. Gibs me advice I'm scared.
>>
>>29109840
That's an excuse to be lazy. If all blacks came together world wide and went to Africa everyone would happily be rid of them and promise not to take their land.
Btw, the black kings are the ones selling them the land
>>
>>29109912
sure there would be that promise, but when you can make money and you have the power, those promises get broken
>>
>>29109815
>>29109885
niggers spotted.

spotted the cotton pickers.

ill say it again, black poeple are incredibly incredibly insecure about themselves. thats why you see them cling onto aftrcentrism aka "WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET!"

get fucked you niggers. dont likey response? why not riot somemore and burn down public property some more you stupid fucks
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (70 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
70 KB, 425x282
Spic are disgusting creatures. The can't even make coherent insults that haven't been copypasted numerously. I'm more important then your entire lineage.

I can't wait for Trump to cart you tacos over the wall get rid of you. Maybe he could drop a nuke
>>
>>29110005
see
>>29109739
Spics are nearly as bad as niggers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
>>
>>29110005
>>29110061
Helping this anon out you dirty mexican
>>
>>29104639
you got fired because you chimped out and we all know it.
>>
>>29109964
>kanye
>drake
>Michael Jordan
>pol pot
>Mugabe
You're acting as if nogs don't have money, which they do.
When the people rule the country they will happily let niggers have their own space provided they don't escape to come leech. But the Jews run everything so that's why we all sufffer
>>
>>29104639
you got fired because you chimped out about it and we all know it. >>29104846
>>29104514
>>29105070
>>29105451
>>
File: me.jpg (78 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
78 KB, 600x416
>>29110110
Says the spic. You're just as bad. You creatures literally ruin everything you touch.
>>
>>29110149
I'm white but I'm bleaching a 1/4 spic
>>
>>29110061
>>29110076
>>29110079
ayoooo niggers triggered as fuck! kek

also, trump be lising ese, he wont win.

jaja fucking niggers, we'll chase you out of the USA as we did in LA you disgusting subhumans.

oops let me speak to you in your native toungue ooga boogaooga booga where da white bitches at?

jaja insecure fucks.
>>
>>29110181
The wall just got 10 feet taller boys.
>>
>>29110181
>jajaja I'm mexican. Let me make ju some tacos. Mi madre jumped the border so she could bring them.
>el taco maker es muy mad
>>
>>29110198
T. Nervous black man
>>
>>29110076
Jesus christ, that fucking video.
Fucking hell man, I don't even support Trump, but that makes my blood boil.
>>
>>29110273
>anybody that doesn't like spics is black
>>
>>29104514

1- Approach media
2- ?????
3 - be rich
>>
>>29110299
everyone knows spics are honorary white poeple. spics are the natural born enemy of insecure niggers.

like i said we know how fucked up life is, kill one of us, 10 more will take its place.

kill one nigger and niggers cry, ooga booga ooga! some finna black lives matter no wha um saying? shiiieeeet.

and white poeple? lol you guys are irelevant!! you had your chance and now its all over for you fucks. you are all rolling over to die. jajaja . we mostly ignore you and take your whiny childrens crappy jobs. why? we know whats up, life sucks, we work, you are all lazy weaklings who dont know how to work anymore. or how to breed for that matter.
>>
>>29110299
Then focus on the subject. This is a nigger hate thread, we'll move on to the spics later
>>
File: 1356768854029.jpg (142 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1356768854029.jpg
142 KB, 500x420
>>29110419
>everyone knows spics are honorary white poeple.
Kek, is this what spics actually fucking think?
>>
>all this racism against minorities
>live in LA, surrounded by all races
Chink here, I feel closer to my spic/nigger brethren than honkeys. Whites are more uptight and can hate you while smiling and nodding. There's a lot of fakeness that you don't find in blacks/latino.
>>
>>29110448
might as well since were working hard taking your jobs, your states, your cash.

jajaja. fucking peice of shit. why am i responding to an irelevant whit cuck? dont you have tyrone dick to suck? chop chop senior gringo. maybe youll be lucky and he'll stick it up your irelevant pooper!
>>
>>29110492
Kek, spics actually think they're better than niggers.
This is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>29104514
So you don't know that it was because your black. You're just assuming that's why because television and pop culture has told you that you should assume all the unfair treatment you get is because you're black. When you claim something to be because of racism, you gotta include why that's so other than 'das racis'.

Here's something you might be surprised at, everybody is treated unfairly from time to time, its a fact of life, it just happens. It happens to whites, asians, blackies, Filipinos, everybody. You're the only group that's desperately grasping onto some notion that society at large is against your race in order to explain your own ineptitude and get attention for being the underdog, oppressed by the white man but rising up. Fuck off.

Its like you took this straight from an episode of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air where whites have some agenda to keep the niggers down but whoa all the niggers stand up for themselves against da wite man.
>>
>>29110419
I know you won't take the time to read this, but I'm in college doing undergrad research. I don't participate in nig behaviour

>honorary white people
Do you have such a low value of yourself that you'd classify yourself as white person. Have pride in your race. Be proud to be Mexican not white.

>>29110420
No need for it
>>
>>29104514

Where's my bike?
>>
>>29110474
That's because you have a homogenous country and were left with nothing you sneaky chink
>>
>>29110555
Up your moms ass along with the neighbors cock
>inb4 anything and everything
>>
File: 49944672.jpg (89 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
49944672.jpg
89 KB, 407x405
>>29110492
Don't get too cocky now. Learn your place. We're replacing niggers with you because they've been a money pit even since the Muslim and Jewish traders brought them here. You might be half white but when an actual person looks at you all they see is indio. I don't know Spanish. I bet Hitler disapproves of you though.
>>
>>29110582

>at least black have the decency to steal my bike and rape granny when they don't like you
>fucking white people, being all polite and shit when they don't want to be around you
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.