[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know you guys will hate me. I used to belong here, for 21 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1360537662949.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1360537662949.png
65 KB, 285x276
I know you guys will hate me. I used to belong here, for 21 years of my life. And had we not done it, I would for life, with my luck.

>tfw lost my robot card and had sex with the woman of my dreams a couple months ago, and we were dating and everything
>I lost her tonight because the situation was complicated
>just a week ago we were planning the perfect dream home, with a huge flower, vegetable, etc graden in the backyard with a path around it
>the path would have fruit trees along it, that would be trained as they grew to make a sort of archway/tunnel over the path
>we were going to have 4 children
>imagining an after-dinner walk, with the setting sun streaming through the trees onto her beautiful face, while the kids come running outside from doing dishes to play, and we smile and grasp each others' hands tighter

The couple of months I spent WITH her, and our 5 months as best friends, were literally the only time I've had in my 22 years on Earth that felt genuinely happy, and like they had meaning. I finally told her I loved her today as things fell apart. She couldn't reciprocate because of how things are.

I have no hope anymore. I haven't stopped crying or drinking. Every year, suffering and alone, and God gives me this for a brief time, with all this planning for our future, just to fucking taunt me. Having loved and lost really is worse. Can I still be a cyborg part of the club, anons? I've been here for the life of the board.
>>
you take this place way too seriously m8
>>
>>29112011
U never said what happened
>>
>>29112290
The long and short of it, is we were best friends for the longest time, and counseled each other through very hard times. She was married. They started the divorce process. He was "physically repulsed" by the idea of ever having children, and she needed to have children to feel happy, the same as me.

I confessed the feelings I'd developed from day one for her, and we began dating during that process. For a while she's been feeling guilty that she hadn't tried hard enough to salvage it. She's now telling me she wants to put her heart into fixing it, and has to tell him everything about us. He's been a dick to her through the process. I understand that they have history, but it hurts more than I've ever hurt before to know that, even though she said "It's not that you weren't good enough", she "committed to someone else first", and despite them having started a divorce over it, she wants to salvage it. I guess even if that means she gives up everything she wanted.

I'm destined to be alone. This was the only girl I've ever known in any capacity where all the things I wanted could be checked off.
>>
>He was "physically repulsed" by the idea of ever having children and she needed to have children to feel happy

So basically what you're telling me, is that she wanted a beta provider, but then decided she wanted Chad's cock again. You got cucked bro holy shit. You're 22 man, which means shes probably in her 20s, if you really still want her and dont mind being a beta provider/cuck, wait a few years and once she gets off Chad's dick because he doesn't want children, she'll come back to you. Or, just say fuck it, fuck her, and wait until shes 30 and realizes "Wow, Im old and have nothing to show for it"

btw you're writing on a mongolian basket weaving message board, and you're anonymous. Stay if you want no ones gonna say shit
>>
>>29112835
He's actually pretty autismo-presenting, from what I've gathered. He's a bit of a psychopathic non-chad.
>>
>>29112882
Then shes fucked in the head, good riddance you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>29112422
>"It's not that you weren't good enough", she "committed to someone else first"

Cucked by Chad again.
>>
>>29112882
Psychopathic = chad, you should know that by now anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.