[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
My life has become an unimaginable mess as a 25+ neet.

I have one last chance to make an intervention before my family puts me on the street.

I can't trust my ability to make good decisions anymore.

Despite the meme of robots being useless losers, I know you have more to offer than most normies.
>>
>>29110070
Can you be more specific?

General advice is stopping negative behavior (coming here for one), wake up early, take any small steps like cleaning your room.
>>
kill yourself and spare everyone from the pain
>>
>>29110168

Sorry I was going to do bullet points

>born into upper middle class family
>mom has ocd and dad always works
>homeschooling till grad 10
>bad social anxiety so no friends
>enter high school in grad 10
>despite being 6'4 and handsome I still can't socialize even with normies reaching out to me based on my looks
>grad and take a year off then half heartedly go to business college
>meet 17 y/o girl when I was 20 who I start to date for 3 years
>>
>>29110470

I attended an ayahuasca ceremony at the exact time elliot Rodgers went on his spree
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 951x1026) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 951x1026
>>29110070
She looks like the dreamfall chapters chick
>>
>>29110428
>date for 3 years
I fucking hate you, I hope you drown in your parents money
>>
>>29110428

>12 my anxiety had become such a problem, I'd once in a while just buy a bottle and drink it alone
>I decided to try ssri meds and at first the worked wonders, I highly doubt I could have gotten a gf without them

>adderall was the next drug I wanted because I always have struggled in and I lacked motivation. Little did I know, it would get me the best feeling I had ever felt, followed by a come down that was simply despair
>>
>>29110885

I'll get to that and you won't be jelly
>>
>>29110428
What is the problem with getting kicked out onto the street? You act like it will kill you, or something. Beat them to the punch is my advice.
Pack a backpack up with the following
>Passport, and ID
>Two t-shirts
>Three pairs of underwear
>Two socks
>Dress shirt+Tie (If you have one
>5 Garbage bags
>Jeans
>Razor+Shaving Cream (If male)
>Toothbrush+Toothpaste
>Roll on Deodorant
>Cell phone charger
>Notepad+Pen+Sharpie
>Any money you own
>Flipflops/sandals/extra footwear
>Waterbottle
>Light Jacket, arms tieing rolled up blanket to the bottom
Then leave, go for a long walk. Take a nap if you get tired. If you get hungry, either buy reduced food from the supermarket, or wait for food to be abandoned at a restaurant. Keep clean shaven, and clean. Be nice, and don't be intrusive. Ask people you encounter if they know where you can find work, or someone who is renting. Don't get mixed up in drugs, and you should have a job, and a house within a month if you do enough legwork.
>>
>>29110070
Reading list:
>Models, by Mark Manson
>No More Mr. Nice Guy, by Robert Glover
add to the list, robots.
>>
>>29111144
get to it fucker im waiting
>>
>normie posts humblebrag thread because 1% of his storybook life didn't go exactly as planned in his mind
REE tbqh family.
>>
>>29112009
op didnt even finish the story, what a dick
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.