[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw robot will never know the pleasures of banging a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: W45TM8Cniq8.jpg (82 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
W45TM8Cniq8.jpg
82 KB, 483x604
>tfw robot will never know the pleasures of banging a girl hot like that
what make us so undesirable?
>>
File: Why Do I Keep Going.jpg (226 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Why Do I Keep Going.jpg
226 KB, 1200x1200
>>29109737
Honestly, I have no fucking idea.
There is this one cuck that wears a stocking cap, thin as a toothpick, always has a sweatshirt on, IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER and somehow has the best looking girl around dating him and he already fucked her. I think the kid is a couple years younger than me as well, so I really want to fucking die.

I hold myself high, try to be extroverted, try to look good, try to have fun and wear a smile, but the best thing I ever got was a girl "dating me" for a week then proceeding to break up with me and telling me she dated me because of a dare and thought it would be funny to tell the whole school so once she broke up with me I would get bullied even harder.

why am i still alive anymore
>>
>>29109737
Anllela Sagra is a babe
>>
>>29109737
i just want to nut inside a 10/10 and be done with it forever lads
>>
>>29109890
this is hell my friend
gyyffxfj rd t
>>
i'll never know the pleasures of banging any kind of girl
>>
>>29109890
this site is for 18+ psh kid
>>
>>29109737
>what make us so undesirable?

I wrote a 7 page essay about why I am alone this past Valentine's Day. I finished it with a lot more questions than I had answers and no concrete way to improve
>>
>>29110672
>>29109737
>>what make us so undesirable?
Better options. The hotter chad gets the uglier everyone else gets.
>>
>>29109737
I imagine you could probably fuck any old hooker and just close your eyes and it would probably feel quite the same as fucking that bitch.
>>
>>29110690
But even average or below average guys manage to land a decent girl every once in awhile. Almost everyone I know has been in at least one relationship by the time they're 22 but I've been in none. It just seems strange that there wasn't even one time, even if it was an anomaly or aberration, that a girl liked me enough to date me.
>>
Pleasure?

Are you fucking kidding me?

That body ain't tame son
>>
>>29110736
Self esteem then maybe? girls can smell fear.
>>
There's always rape.
>>
>>29110777
That was one of the conclusions I came to. I got to the point where I couldn't even comprehend a girl finding me attractive, and it just became a self-fulfilling prophecy where I automatically assumed a girl wasn't into me.

But I broke it down into my physical and mental state, so I tried to cover every aspect of myself
>>
>>29110736
How many girls have you asked out in person???
>>
>>29110672
Is it maybe because you write gay shit like that instead of talking to women?
>>
>>29110830
Not many, because I never thought they seemed interested in me. If there's even one other guy in the room I assume that girls would prefer him over me.
>>
>>29110876
So in other words, you choose to be alone.
>>
>>29110865
Chicken or egg

If I was more successful with women (or life in general) I wouldn't be a 24 year old sitting on his computer writing about why he's alone
>>
>>29109737
Robots spend their life trying to think of new reasons as to why women won't date them, while everyone else just talks to women.
>>
>>29109890
I don't know man. Sounds like you're the cuck.
>>
>>29110890
Maybe. I've been wondering lately if I actually want love and sex and all that or if I think I want all that. I've been getting better about not thinking about it 24/7 but I still get a pang of jealousy when I see couples. And I'm no longer suicidal so that's a plus, and I've gotten back into music, which I've always been good at but haven't applied myself enough
>>
>>29110895
But if you didn't want to be alone, you'd cut out the pity party and self victimization and actually go meet someone
>>
I have zero self-confidence and self-destructive tendencies. I'm also really narcissistic and don't consider the feelings of others. I've been told I'm not bad looking though, so there's that.
>>
File: 1465185519664.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1465185519664.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>29110941
>Just get there bro, it's not hard!

I had plenty of friends in college but women were never interested in me. I've traveled alone and met lots of people. and I don't get social anxiety.

I don't know where you think you are, but "go meet someone" is pretty vague and shitty advice, considering I meet lots of people

But right now at this point in my life I have no social life because I'm out of college and work a shitty retail job. None of my high school friends are around and my college friends live in the college town.
>>
call a prostitute
>>
>>29110960

>narcissistic
>zero self-confidence

You are an egoist, narcissists love themselves. You illiterate fuck.
>>
>>29110795
>>29111035

These, gents.
>>
>>29109890
just be alpha anon, bitches love alphas (i wouldn't know, b-baka!)
>>
pro life tip coming at you

once you bang one, you realize they are all the same and not worth the high maintenance and pussy is pussy
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.