[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really pissed at my family, they treated me like dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1461046587970.jpg (28 KB, 480x581) Image search: [Google]
1461046587970.jpg
28 KB, 480x581
I'm really pissed at my family, they treated me like dog shit and shamed me because im a NEET last christmas. Then at my last wedding people laughed at me, I don't know why I keep trying to even be apart of society and family when people won't let me fucking make it. Fuck everybody dude. What do you guys think I should do?

>inb4 kill myself
>inb4 go on a rampage
>inb4 just get a job

I plan on doing SOMETHING this fall, whether it be kill myself, go to school, or be a wagecuck, im gonna do something, but im never gonna forgive my family, I mean how can they treat me like that when all ive ever done was try to be good to them even if i am NEET?
>>
>>29109022
I hate to ask, but how wealthy are your family? If they're not rich than you've literally been denying them things they want to enjoy day in and day out for years so they can pay to sustain you. They've literally been putting you first and you won't forgive them for being frustrated? I know you didn't ask to be born but they didn't ask for you to be born like this, either.
>>
Try bitching out your family
>>
>>29109102
Eh were semi wealthy. I'm not taking up that much money, just been living with my parents. I will post a pic of our house in a second. This is mainly extended family like my half siblings and their kids and my cousins.

>>29109133
I want to man, I just don't know what to say besides fuck you all go to hell which I think is a worse plan than just doing my own thing and killing myself once I inherit my familys money. I think thats mainly what this is about, me and my sister are in line to inherit a lot more money than them because their mom divorced our dad. So basically they get 1/5th share of only my dads money when he dies and me and my sister each get 1/5th not including my mothers side of the family. They want it to all be equal, honestly they are greedy little fuckers and i hate every single one of them. When I get my money I'm either gonna burn it and kill myself or give it all to my sister and kill myself. I fucking hate everyone.
>>
File: CAM00141-1.jpg (1 MB, 2853x1752) Image search: [Google]
CAM00141-1.jpg
1 MB, 2853x1752
>>29109102
Heres pic of house
>>
>>29109616
>texas license plate
>CJH-2499

what city you at? Im in dallas
>>
>>29109919
San angelo
>>
File: wojak ss.png (1 MB, 1200x1400) Image search: [Google]
wojak ss.png
1 MB, 1200x1400
>>29109022
hitler at least got ONE thing right
>>
>>29109940
>San angelo
wanna come hangout in dallas?
>>
>>29109960
The cool mustache?
>>
>>29109962
Sure dude what would we do?
>>
>>29110068
i go to SMU. We can probably find a party.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (20 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
20 KB, 620x400
>>29110483
>The normie comes out of hiding
>>
>>29110483
>>29110068
absolutely disgusting

i hope you die in a fire op
>>
>>29110068
>>29110483
you got anything for me to contact you on?

>>29110618
what why? :c
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.