[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to dollar store for drinks >Cashier asks me if I live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1384362145671.jpg (26 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
1384362145671.jpg
26 KB, 300x280
>Go to dollar store for drinks
>Cashier asks me if I live nearby
>Tell her I go to the local uni
>Next time I go she asks me how school is
>3rd time I go she reads my name out loud and asks me what it means after I use my credit card to pay
>Yells "Hey Anon!" the next time I go after that when I go to checkout
>go back yesterday
>she was working again
>tells me she thought about me the day before

Is she just being nice? I don't know what to do now
>>
Might be, but seems a little much. In my experience, theres a few places around town I go to regularly and the people there couldn't give less of a fuck.
>>
>>29102548
Is she around your age/cute?
If she could be hitting on you, she probably is because it's not usual for cashiers to be THAT friendly. Sometimes they recognize regulars and do some friendly chit chat. If she's way older than you or something then she's just being nice to make her day more lively.
But if she's around your age she might think you're cute. If that's the case, just continue with the small talk until you see an oppertunity to ask if she wants to go do something in a non-committal way.
Like if you guys are talking about movies and she's like
her: "I really love the James Bond series and I really wanna see the one that's coming out!"
You: "no way, me too! We should go see it! It comes out on Saturday right?"
Her:"yeah, it does!"
You: "ok sweet, this will be fun! Here's my number- text me a good time to pick you up!"
>>
File: 1464617955868.jpg (22 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464617955868.jpg
22 KB, 640x640
>>29102548
Just ask her out, I'd say she's interested at least. Nice and easy, try not to spill spaghetti everywhere.
>>
She probably likes you. Is she attractive?
>>
>>29102640
She's in my age range. We're both in college.

>>29102655
I think she's cute. I don't know how to get her number at work
>>
Yet nobody acknowledges me when I go out... -_-
>>
>>29102640
NEVER assume that just because a girl is nice to you that she has a crush on you.
>>
>>29102548

What you need to do is learn how to read other people's body language.

In the mean time, try this.

Next time you see her, just pu ton your most genuinely warm smile. Don't open your mouth, just smile, and make sure you crinkle the corners of your eyes.

Then, tell her that she's been on your mind lately.

If she blushes or smiles, you're golden.

Almost any other reaction means she is not interested in you.
>>
>>29103418
>Then, tell her that she's been on your mind lately.
Treading just very slightly into creep factor there, if you say it the wrong way she'll probably think your some weirdo
>>
just rape the cunt
>>
>>29102716
If this is true youre literally autistic for not asking her out next time you see her.

Get out now... Before its too late.
>>
She's just being friendly, anon. Girls are like that. Think nothing of it.
>>
>>29103099
You're probably a fat greasy manlet in his late 30s.

Doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>29104575
I'm 19 faggot. If I was in my 30s I wouldn't be on here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.