[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see a thread full of normie invaders telling people "just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: me.jpg (151 KB, 1264x360) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
151 KB, 1264x360
>see a thread full of normie invaders telling people "just work out bro that's how Chad's are made"
>been working out for 2 years because I fell for the meme
>pic related is me
>still a schizophrenic who was forced to drop out of college after being committed to psychiatric care
>parents won't let me go back to college again because they think I'll get myself arrested
>still have good social skills and am charismatic
>girls immediately cut off contact with me when they find out who I am

Just bee yourself is a meme. Being a chad is completely determined by parenting and genetics. I am literally fucked for life because the only girls who would consider dating an actual schizo are probably sociopaths. Fuck off normie scum.
>>
>>29101885
>can get free pussy
i have to pay 150 dollars every time
be thankful you aren't as genetically inferior as myself
>>
File: Back 2013.jpg (119 KB, 492x540) Image search: [Google]
Back 2013.jpg
119 KB, 492x540
>>29101885
>Getting fit will get me a GF

Yes this is a meme. So is just being yourself. If you're self aware enough that you need to remind yourself to be yourself, you're already too fucked up. You've reached a threshold that is imossible to go back on - once you've been made self-aware to a given point, it becomes difficult to turn off.

OP, my only advice is that at least you have the consolation that your body looks / looked pretty damn good.

If anything you should get out of this it's some self admiration and a few great fap sessions in the mirror
>>
>>29102048
>gigant bald spot

Jesus fuck, just shave your head. No woman wants to see that.
>>
>>29101885
With that body, no qt psych ward nurse wanted to smash?

>good social skills
>charismatic
so you probably get ONSs, given how great you look. You're better off than most of us here. There's no way you're a virgin.
>>
>parents won't let me go back to college
How old are you? Do you really need their permission, like is something actually stopping you besides upsetting them?
>>
>>29101885
Wish I had a body like that. Too bad I'm a fat lazy pig.
>>
>>29102344
I'm a khv. Lifting doesn't help when you're undesirable as a person.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.