[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't normies like me? Everytime i talk to one they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
Why don't normies like me?

Everytime i talk to one they always consider me crazy and start treating me with disgust. I not, they just make wierd faces and ignore me.

Today a girl called me a psycho cause I said that it's a good idea for prostitution to be legal and i gave out good arguments for this.
Another time I said that there is no free will and we have no control over who we are and i got disgusted looks.

What the hell is the secret to talk to these people?
>>
>>29097000

Try not to upset them with any ideas that they could interpret as different or radical. Normies are infamously close-minded here. They'll even get offended if you say you don't like some hip new movie or musical artists, so don't even do that.

To talk to them, you just have to do some research on normie tastes and positions on issues, and adopt those. Although I wouldn't suggest doing this because it's a huge hassle trying to fake it 100% of the time.
>>
Also normies are very boring and they only know facebook tier-jokes.
I once should some people a greentext, not only did they took it seriously, but they started looking at me like i killed someone
>>
>>29097000
the secret is pretty simple, society right now likes people who are progressive at some point (not feminist tier point); to meet some people you want to leave politics and or your social views aside, watch the news is a good source of information to talk to people.

if some political, social views is the conversation what i did is try to imagine yourself talking to a feminist(i use this example since in the worst case scenario right now the person you are talking to is), since we dont know what this person likes; now try to imagine before you speak if what would you say will trigger her, even if its the most true fact you can get and it will trigger her dont say it.

thats why i got for news or interesting facts about anything, animals, world, but you dont wanna be the weird guy who only talks about news and facts, try to make some light jokes about something, maybe talk about some normie game like overwatch, or the BEST thing you can do is ask someone something he likes even if its not interesting or wrong try to be interested in what they say and ask more about it; people loooove talking about things they like even you or me.
>>
File: 1464799105784.jpg (119 KB, 467x394) Image search: [Google]
1464799105784.jpg
119 KB, 467x394
Don't even bother with normies, they don't have enough brainpower to comprehend concepts that stray from the norm, someone like you is likely just wasting your time with them
>>
Don't bring up anything related to religion, politics, social issues, etc. In fact, don't associate with them at all.
>>
>>29097000
You don't have the normal opinions for your current location and time period, so you're being ostracized. Normie psychology 101.
>>
>>29097000
Hiding your power level is not a meme, you mongoloid
>>
>>29097000

Keep this in mind: if your original ideas are ever accepted (as guidelines, explanations, etc.), it is because people need them, not because they are right.

So, it is unwise to persuade a person who already holds a strong opinion against yours. If you ever try to discuss with such a person, it is called a DEBATE, and its goal is to convince the audience, not to make the opponent yield. Now guess what happens if you try to convince a group that hold a more or less similar belief but different from yours into admitting they're wrong - especially to the point that they realized they might be wrong but too awkward to admit it. An effective way to make yourself unpopular, at the very least.

So who should you sell your ideas to? The ones seeking answers, solutions and excuses. If someone is confused why adultery is such a prevalent problem, you can normally assume it is safe to begin your preach with "it is inevitable since they banned prostitution." Tread with caution though, you need to ensure the atmosphere allows the presentation of your opinion, too. But that's an advanced topic and is better left for you to "feel your way through". If you feel uncertain, then it might be better to keep your opinions to yourself and make small talks instead, as >>29097404 suggested.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.