[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn EVER have a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Kaio.jpg (66 KB, 1140x768) Image search: [Google]
Kaio.jpg
66 KB, 1140x768
>ywn EVER have a girlfriend
>>
At this point I'm so bitter about all the rejections I had through the years I barely give a shit anymore.

Everytime I start developing feels I just repress the shit out of them, and drive away any girl that even shows an inkling of interest. Not like it happens often though

I'm too jaded for that kind of shit. It's like being a divorced woman in her 40s with a long historial of failed relationships, without the fun parts
>>
I had one, it was nice. Lost my virginity, that was nice. Sex is overrated when there's such degenerate stuff to jerk off to. Love isn't real from my experience, sure you get really infatuated with the other person and get obsessed, but for me I think I only ever loved the idealized form of woman in my mind and projected that to real women. Real people will always let you down compared to the perfect forms in your mind, so I think if you truly love something that will hurt you and you hurt for not having it you might need to rethink it. Just get along in life and enjoy all the other pleasures aside from the one nature was determined to force upon you.
>>
>>29096603
That's okay. I have better things to do at this point in my life.
>>
Basically >>29096681 at this point.

I'm fine with living my life in lonliness and bitterness anyways, just waiting for parents to die so I can off myself.
>>
Maybe having a gf isnt as important as we think it is, they just come to our lives and do a big mess.
>>
After being single my entire life, getting a gf at this point would be impossible.
>>
>>29096945
I just want to hug someone
;_;
>>
It's bittersweet because on one hand we can tell ourselves that we won't fall through the same pitfalls many people do in relationships once they go south.
https://youtu.be/raNGeq3_DtM
>>
>>29096992
Damn bro I'll hug you where you stay at
>>
>>29096603
i don't even want one anymore,got so used being alone that i love it now
>>
>>29096603
>implying i care
i have my waifu and onaholes
>>
>>29097068
That's gay tbqh
>>
>>29097137
Kinda I guess but I'm fucking desperate for physical human contact t b h f a m
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.