[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do I even bother with women anymore? They all turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160606_021313.jpg (123 KB, 720x1132) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160606_021313.jpg
123 KB, 720x1132
Why the fuck do I even bother with women anymore? They all turn out the same. They all hurt me and leave.
>>
>>29090649
ALL WOMEN ARE WH

Sorry to hear this, brother. How long did you guys last?
>>
File: 1454909027031.jpg (25 KB, 552x309) Image search: [Google]
1454909027031.jpg
25 KB, 552x309
>>29090708
A bit over three months
She'd broken up with me before and changed her mind and apologized
She lives 6 hours away now so that has a lot to do with it
I'm upset but I'm determined to handle this with grace

But fuck. I always wind up getting hurt. I wish I didn't desire women so much and could actually stay single without winding up chasing and falling for some ass.
>>
>>29090807
Take my advice, bro. I'm a heart broken man. I've been a human ash tray, and welcome mat. I've been through all the heart break one can take, and it's destroyed my ability to love, my girlfriend now deserves much better than I'm able to give.

Use your pain as fuel. You need to hold yourself to the highest standard there is. She left you? Give her a reason to want you back, but don't take her back. Start lifting if you don't already. Get a body better than Zac Efron. Buy a project car, and fix her up, set big goals that only improve your life. Don't beat yourself up, use your heartbreak as motivation to change your life for the better.

If a building is destroyed, you don't scatter the rubble, you clear the debris, and begin rebuilding. What good is scattering the rubble, when you can still build the building back up?
>>
File: eggers-31-sm.jpg (45 KB, 254x375) Image search: [Google]
eggers-31-sm.jpg
45 KB, 254x375
Bumping with depressing real pics about how fucking pointless everything is
>>
>>29090941
Yeah you're right, that's what I did last year when I truely had my heart crushed, I dug down deep and did some cool shit

but it's like, why do I keep doing this to myself, dating girls and getting attached and feeling them become special to me when they always leave and ultimately bring me more pain than pleasure
I've broken up with a girl only twice
>>
Fuck it all I'm going to die alone I know it original original
>>
>>29091042
You sound just like me, man.

She's out there. I've found mine, she knows I've been hurt. And I know she won't do to me what they've done. Don't go looking for love. Love will find you.
>>
>>29091092
I fucking ay hope you're right man
I know this is r9k and I'll get some REEEEEE but I know I could go on tinder and find some sex with strangers, I've done it. But at this point it would actually make me feel more alone
I want someone I can know will stay
>>
>>29091091
>The person you're meant to be with

literally no one though. I can talk to girls just fine, I'm not shy, but it's like there's this permanent invisible wall between me and them that makes it so that nothing other than a shallow, short lived friendship will happen.
>>
>>29091287
Don't do that, man. Please follow my advice, I'm begging you man. Just live your life, don't look for love, don't look for sex. Start a band, lift some weights, go to school, get a promotion at work, upgrade your place, or your car. Get $50k in your bank by the end of next year.

Live your life for you, man. You've only got one, make the most of it. Don't live your life looking for someone else to share it with.
>>
Viewing two normalfags holding a calm discussion including fallacious advice and illogically hopeful views on life sure is boggling to a third-party observer. Oh well, I'm gonna kickflip an ollie outta here.
>>
>>29090649
What the fuck does she expect? Romanticism has really set unrealistic standards for love..
>>
Get fucked normie. I hope it hurts forever.
>>
Fucking selfish ducks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.