[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>posted my picture to soc because you guys said any woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464475758345.jpg (75 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1464475758345.jpg
75 KB, 604x453
>posted my picture to soc because you guys said any woman can get guys who like her
>the highest rating I got was 5
>still women can't be robots
I hate my life. I never should have thought I could even compare to their normieness and their high standards, I feel like a worthless disgusting piece of shit. I will probably just kill myself now. There's no point in trying, I am just fat and ugly and stupid.
>>
go to tumblr if you want a hugbox for fatties
>>
>>29089973
>crippled limping leg that always hurts
>rheumatism in my back that prevents me from sleeping and causing horrible pain
>not very good facial aesthetics
>get mocked by girls because limping leg
>virgin at 21(which also i get mocked because)

Yet i do not give up, you cunt. You have it much easier to find love than most people on this board and still think of giving it all up? If you are fat the lose some weight ffs, it's no black magic.

If a ugly cripple like me keeps on trying, then you should too. You make me sick to the stomach.
>>
post pic for a free compliment
>>
>>29089973
>posted my picture to soc
Gonna need a crosslink to be able to tell you what's going on here anon.
>>
File: done.jpg (42 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
42 KB, 700x500
>>29089973
EAT FUCKING SHIT IM SO TIRED OF "FEMBOT THIS" AND "FEMBOT THAT"
What do you want a fucking medal? Congratulations you are (most likely not) a female who browses r9k, and claims that no one loves her. Tits or gtfo roastie
>>
>>29089973
>implying 5's don't have options.

I knew a 1 that got hit on every day.
>>
>>29089973
listen bitch
just go to jamaca and get some nice bbc from the carrybeyan and get nutted up. yup. then move back to your cuntry and get on wellfaire
>>
>>29090893
5's can still get 8/10 men. Actually, it takes 8/10 man to get a 5/10 woman, so yeah
>>
>>29089973
>WAAAH NOBODY CALLED ME GOOD LOOKING
>nobody has talked to me in years
>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID PIG, WOMEN CAN BE ROBOTS TOO
bla bla bla facebook bla bla bla failed normie bla bla bla get out REEEEEEEEEE
>>
POST PIC
O
T
P
I
C
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.