[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some girl wrote to me. "if you just want girls for sex,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1463688667669.jpg (384 KB, 1920x958) Image search: [Google]
1463688667669.jpg
384 KB, 1920x958
some girl wrote to me.
"if you just want girls for sex, they will not like you "

then i wrote this. do you guys think i wrote something good . or do you think i am just stupid and your going to bash me.
yea right, they all have sex anyway so it does not matter. i just feel like my purpose in life is the womens defense so they can go fuck someone else. they all call me creepy, werid, insecure ,scared. (when i am willing to fuck them) all my purpose is . is for them to build courage to fuck someone else. do you understand that. so really i am helping them. but i get nothing in return.
but also at the same time when they go fuck someone else they are being used or their feelings are getting hurt. that is why pretty girls learn the hardest lessons.
they chase a fantasy because they are brainwashed. girls have a weaker mind than me. but they feel superior because their only defense is deception . i might never have sex. but at least i can laugh at everyone else.
girls minds are equal to men in intelligence but the way the world is set up right now. its explains what i have said before. they are fighting for superiority for no reason everyone wants to out do everyone else for no reason. because everyone thinks they can get to the top of the pyramid .
the easiest way for a girl to have sex would be with
>>
>>29086424
someone that fits some kind of stereotype from what they have been conditioned too. so actors get laid more than real people like me. but the deception is the people that dont have sex are losers.
anyone that goes against the system becomes antisocial and gets no sex. like me . thats the way its set up. even if you look into the music industry people that claim they are against the law like rappers and gangster rappers . they get all this sex but they are really not against the law or system. they are slaves to money . thats why they have sex with girls the rappers have money and fame because other black people support and emulate them and get more sex in return. all are false dupes.
this picture is me. no one wants me.
https://i.gyazo.com/40e2f757094eaf741c78a18664dbbf6c.jpg
Today - 9:45pm
but some rare person might think this picture is a good thing. i live in synchronicity or iching . but i dont know what i am doing wrong. or am i inheriting someone elses bad karma . maybe i did something very wrong before in my past life and i am paying for it now. or maybe i am just a new soul born into a bad world and maybe my brain doesnt work right cause i got autism from vaccines and fluoride. im not sure but i know everything has been negative for me and it still is and i wonder why i have been born into this life.
sometimes i think maybe i fucked alot of girls in a past life or somewhere else and now i have been born to have no sex at all cause that is what i do i never have sex. maybe this society is just shit i cant understand it .maybe everyone is half heterosexual and half homosexual but they wont admit it and the best actors get the girls. maybe i just feel like since i have been broken that i can never believe anyone voice because everyone voice is fake because everyone is so worried about money and other stuff like that.
why does my whole life have to revolve around i am a loser if i dont have sex with girls why can
>>
File: 1464124578334.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1464124578334.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>>29086434
i sometimes compare myself with people such elliot rodger . columbine shooters and all the other people that killed people cause they could not have sex. why do other people judge me only based on because i am never with a girl ? well basically i would say they are too stupid to understand that when a man and a women get together it forms a whole a union if you will. so no matter how weak or stupid the couple is they can feel superior to others. and know you can see what i mean about how this system is just so terrible . it drives people to kill other people because they can't get girls but i would never kill anyone. only if it was for a good cause or defense. all the famous killers in america they only killed people cause they could not have sex. but the people that did have sex or had girlfriend or were married they felt whole and superior only to perpetuate a system that is build on lies and salvery . so nothing really matters in this point in evolution . i cant really understand what will happen next i am sure i will be dead before anything good changes or happens. do you understand what i mean. no one really does. it really hurts me. i hate people. but i will never hurt anyone. see if you say you wont hurt anyone then you are tricked into thinking you are weak. dont you think something is wrong with this world. ?
Sent Just now!
like if you look up elliot rodger or any other the other people like him. he killed people hes a bad ass . but girls just called him cute. like hes just cute and thats it . because cute does not mean hes manly or whatever they want. but they men they are fucking are the real slaves and will never kill anyone in their whole lives. they just perpetuate this shitty system we live in . see people with passion . everything have been reversed .
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 620x400
This is the shittiest structured post I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>29086424
>>29086434
>>29086444
Jesus Fucking Christ.. dude stop
>>
>>29086444
you pretty much exposed your power level and sperged majorly infront of the only girl you had a chance with. im pathetic but i'm not this pathetic
>>
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when a 15 year old discovers /r9k/ shut-in virgin/robot ideology.
>>
File: 1463629778388.jpg (34 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1463629778388.jpg
34 KB, 292x257
>>29086434
>this picture is me. no one wants me.
>it's a pic of a fucking boat
>>
>>29086520
>>29086526
>>29086609
Most of the shit he's saying is true
>>
File: 1464826846487s.jpg (5 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1464826846487s.jpg
5 KB, 249x249
>>29086424
O
>>29086434
K
>>29086424
A
>>29086434
Y

Please stay on R9K, people like you are what make my day.
>>
you realize you just exposed yourself as a possible future mass shooter. you rambled on about eliot rodgers for gods sake. sounding like you admire him! don't be surprised if the party van is already at your door
>>
You're a terrible writer.
>>
>>29086650
It may be true, but I'd still never reveal my power-level like that, unless my social life is already dead.
>>
>>29086497
>i sometimes compare myself with people such elliot rodger . columbine shooters and all the other people that killed people cause they could not have sex. why do other people judge me only based on because i am never with a girl ? well basically i would say they are too stupid to understand that when a man and a women get together it forms a whole a union if you will. so no matter how weak or stupid the couple is they can feel superior to others. and know you can see what i mean about how this system is just so terrible . it drives people to kill other people because they can't get girls but i would never kill anyone. only if it was for a good cause or defense. all the famous killers in america they only killed people cause they could not have sex. but the people that did have sex or had girlfriend or were married they felt whole and superior only to perpetuate a system that is build on lies and salvery . so nothing really matters in this point in evolution . i cant really understand what will happen next i am sure i will be dead before anything good changes or happens. do you understand what i mean. no one really does. it really hurts me. i hate people. but i will never hurt anyone. see if you say you wont hurt anyone then you are tricked into thinking you are weak. dont you think something is wrong with this world. ?
>>29086520
>>29086526
>>29086609
he's got a point honestly even though this is broken as fuck i feel like what he is saying is valid people are just slaves to the system and let their egos take control of their lives
>>
>>29086650
Maybe some of it but a lot of it is robot paranoid bs, also with the shitty grammar and lack of capitalization it's really fucking hard to take him seriously.
Sounds like some shitty explanation as to why he can't get a grill when in reality the reason is that he's just an autist.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.