[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instagram/Snapchat is MUCH worse for incels than tinder, facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: chads.webm (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
chads.webm
1 MB, 480x270
>Pre social media era- Bebo, MySpace, Emails etc

Your competition was the local Chad, with a little bit of gymcelling and sports involvement, a 6+ face guy could dethrone and cuck his Local Chad to acquire a Slayer lifestyle. You could easily fake your lifestyle, as there is no pressure to upload your Snapchat story or travelling pictures on facebook.

A girls first option was the best looking guy in her social circle.

>Facebook and the start of Online Dating 2005-2010

Pretty much even gender ratios on online dating, mostly ugly and nerdy males/females used it. Girls weren't being messaged by thousands. Facebook was used by a few people, but there still wasn't any pressure to have a facebook to be considered a normie. Even if you had a facebook, the quality of the pictures you uploaded and the likes you got didn't mean much when it came to Slaying. However girls would convince other girls to sign up as the local Chad advertised himself through Facebook. The local Chad then had an easier means to advertise himself and expand his harem.

The Local Chad is now the first option for most girls.

(1/3)
>>
>>29084757
I read that as "how girls welcome chaos" and my first thought was HERESY.
>>
File: aryans.jpg (149 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
aryans.jpg
149 KB, 640x640
>2010-2015
>Age of online dating and social media.
> Instagram, Tinder, and the Domination of Facebook.

Facebook is now mandatory to be a normie. Instead of following one or two local Chads lifestyle, girls now have the lifestyles of hundreds of Chads popping up on their newsfeed. The girls now become used to having Chads shoved to their faces, so they start following celebrities, Models, Athletes. Everytime they find a guy who mogs the shit out of their local Chad they inform their fb friends to follow a superior Chad too. Chads no longer entice women in comparison to truly popular males...

Instagram isn't huge at the start, and is known as the social media platform for exposing the lifestyles of absolute pinnacle of HUMANS. Not many girls are involded during this period, but those who are become exposed to males of an LMS (looks, mental, sexappeal) they didn't even know existed. Once again, this excited them so much they all tell their friends to idolize this male too. Tinder takes off in 2012, but is filled with subhumans and bottom of the barrel sloots. But seeing how easy it is to get laid off it, High test/libido Chads join it. Sloots then match with Chad and fuck them instantly because there is no stigma of having multiple sexual encounters from Tinder. Incels and normies also sign up for tinder because they heard its soo easy to get laid off it. They quickly oversaturate the market and girls no longer put out for the average guy on online dating.

At this point, local Chads can still slay but they have an insane amount of competition and girls still don't consider them their first option due to the exposure of males models on Insta and availablilty of other Chads on fb.

Every girls' first option become a top tier Chad

(2/3)
>>
File: just b urself.png (1 MB, 1386x616) Image search: [Google]
just b urself.png
1 MB, 1386x616
>2015 - Current time. Instagram Domination, Snapchat stories and filters.

- If you don't have facebook, insta, or snapchat as a sub7 you are being perceived as a school shooter.
- Every city girl has fucked Chads off tinder, they no longer do anything for her so she swipes left without caring unless a guy who mogs your local Chads shows up.
- Every time a normie goes out or on an adventure he must update his Snapchat story as social proog he lives a normal lifestyle.
- Snapchat filters are a second coating for makeup and every girl uses them to further fake her beauty and has hundreds of incels commenting on her snap stories.
- The average/ugly girl has the chance to follow the HIGHLIGHTS of a top tier LMS male's lifestyle through Snapchat and the time she spends with her friends, betas pale in comparison to the lifestyle of GODS.
- Every girl is on instagram.
- They see what type of girls Chads want: Top tier insta sloots. So they go ahead and follow their slut mentality, slut fashion sense, slut makeup.
- They also follow the best looking men alive by the MILLIONS. They touch themselves to O'Hurn, Barett, Bateman before they sleep, therefore becoming Alpha widowed by the MILLIONS. The local Chad doesn't even come close to these guys, forget about incels LMAO.

>GIRLS NOW FUCK GUYS BY LIKING THEIR PICS ON INSTA AND THE GUY PMs THEM BACK

pic related becomes your competition

GAME OVER

(3/3)
>>
>>29084757
Yeah, normies invaded the once free Internet.
>>
>>29085067
I saw chaos too
>>
>tfw my gf begs me to use snapchat and i haven't used it once in the 5 years we've been dating
i don't have a twitter or instagram either.

maybe if you're going after the most vapid stacies she'll give a shit about these things.
>>
>>29084757
good insightful post OP gj
>>
>>29086227
so what the fuck do us sub males DO?

jerk off watch anime what man tell us? spit some adviceman don't just complain.
>>
>>29086049
>girls didn't know about celebrities and sportsstars before Facebook

Go back to pre-school
>>
File: 1462380051311.png (631 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1462380051311.png
631 KB, 666x666
>>29085067
>>29086611

kekkeroni & cheese
>>
>>29086227
mfw i grew up with the guy in the middle
>>
>>29086799
basically ignore women till they come begging for you to save them from their bad decisions, then tell them no and laugh in their faces
>>
>>29086799
you migjt wamam dp MGTOW
>>
>>29086799
They should leave r9k and not fall for the memes.
>>
>>29084757
holy shit, 10/10 OP this is the best description of the current situation of online interaction/normie lifestyle.

as a cyborg/failed normie, i can confirm that at least 90% of this shit is correct, it's so fucking sad it isn't even funny. i've met some average to completely undesirable girls, and they even won't go for men of their level, AND to make it worse they'll at least have one story of a Chad that spoiled their mindset on how men should be.

they're forever ruined for the rest of us because one Chad used them for a quick nut.

Game over indeed.
>>
>>29087328
Where is he now?
>>
File: 1435429340241.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1435429340241.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
>>29084757
>>29086049
>>29086227

I like the GAME OVER part.

It was like I was 9 years old in the arcade, hungrily reading the ending text after I had beat the game.

Good post man, but you're being kind of a faggot (as OP's usually are)--- The game isn't over, not by a long shot. I know there's a fairly big problem with social media dating, but your points are wildly exaggerated. You're letting your anger and frustration cloud your judgment a little.

Women still want to fuck, and chad can't be everywhere at once.
>>
>>29087530

He was a nice guy but a total fag. I think he wanted to fug me because he was always really nice to me and would defend me against Chads. He even tried to get Stacies to talk to me and shit to make me feel better it was really nice. I don't know what happened to him because he left before graduating and I never saw him again.
>>
>>29087328
what was the first letter of his first name
>>
>>29087808
C, obviously
Where do you think we are
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.