[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was I in the wrong for this or no? >family having bbq. Volunteer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: paul.jpg (39 KB, 956x302) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
39 KB, 956x302
Was I in the wrong for this or no?

>family having bbq. Volunteer to cook
>wear my chefs shit from culinary school while grilling prepping etc...
>sisters friend or bf dunno makes fun of the hat and clothes that im wearing
>laugh whatever, he keeps going on and on, getting more viscous
>i throw hot grease at him, dont think much if any gets him. He threatens to call cops
>sister and family convince him not to, he still can I guess today or in the coming days

Anyway Was I wrong for this?
>>
Yes, it's better to use words in the future.
>>
you can't assault people no matter how much of an asshole they are to you. It was justified, but normals will NEVER SEE IT THIS WAY.

In medeival times, when someone insulted you, you could murder him and everyone would agree he had it coming. You can't have a civil society if people insult each other when they're in the same family like that. but that doesn't matter because we live in pussy faggot civilization, so you have to use your words.

The best way to get back at people is to make them look like the sad little children they are. You should have pointed out that you were just wearing what made you feel good and that he didn't have to make fun of you. he would have looked like an asshole and you would have gotten sympathy.

whatever you do, don't escalate and don't make it physical
>>
>>29080340
I guess the best I can hope for is he doesn't press charges.
>>
>>29080355
he won't get anywhere for a little flick of grease. he's being a pussy. he shouldn't have made fun of you. if he presses charges for you flicking grill fat at him for teasing you, he's going to ruin his life, not yours. What a faggot you'd have to be to litigate a backyard spat. his friends would turn away from him.
>>
>>29080378
good point, but to be fair if it did connect with him it would have not been good for him it was boiling hot
>>
>>29080262
Have you ever read something that makes you painfully embarrassed for someone else?
>>
>>29080340
>
In medeival times, when someone insulted you, you could murder him and everyone would agree he had it coming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

you are a fucking moron
>>
>>29080500
No not really, I have read things where I feel bad about someones situation though
>>
>>29080521
Well, I guess that's kinda what I meant.
As in, I can sympathize with the situation, since I used to do the same stuff as in OP and I'd always get made fun of.
Only difference is I stopped doing that stuff.
Don't stop doing what makes you happy famigliano
>>
idk, he does have a bit of a point. oil burns, even small ones, can be quite nasty and painful for some time
>>
>>29080262
While I think you couldve just told him to fuck off, he is an absolute bitch.
Make sure to mock him to hell and back for it
>>
You really can't be so dim that you couldn't have insulted him in some way back?
>>
>>29080721
It just got to me, I was pissed
>>
>>29080505
How is he a moron?
>>
HAHAHA what a fucking madman

If you do it again you'll probably get arrested just take pleasure in the fact that you got to burn a normo with no repercussions
>>
>>29081223
In b4 OP snaps big time and gets arrested
>>
>>29080844
The law existed in medieval times, everywhere- there are very few societies where you could kill a guy for dissing you at a BBQ, it's literally autism- you know the poster was some weedy little kid in a fedora
>>
>>29080262
If the food was really good your family and your sisters douchefriend should forgive

also
>viscous
kek
>>
>>29081995
Food was very good all my food is
>>
File: 3dyuno.gif (1 MB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
3dyuno.gif
1 MB, 250x166
Kidnap him and boil him alive desu sempai, fuck that normie
>>
>>29080262
Sounds like he was drunk. Pretty sure everyone knows he is the bigger asshole, grease and all.
>>
cook him next time........
>>
>>29080262
Should have just refused to let him eat. If a nigga is insulting the chef, they starve
>>
He will probably now vent this frustration sexually on your sister. Good going anon
>>
>>29083265
shes a whore anyway. I could probably have her if i wanted
>>
>>29080262
Who wears a chef uniform at a bbq, particular one their not being paid to attend. You should have told him to get fucked much earlier.
>>
>>29080262
Should have told him to shut up or he doesn't get to eat.
>>
>>29080262
Escalation of force nigga. Next time call him a faggot bitch or something. If he keeps talking shit threaten to beat his ass. He sounds like a pussy anyway threatening to call the cops over grease when he was taking the piss out of you.
>>
>>29083392
I think you underestimate how damaging hot grease can be m8
>>
>>29083333
Extremely confident Chads can pull it off
>>
>>29083413
I got the impression he slung it off of his tongs or spatula or something. It's not like he poured a cauldron of boiling oil on him.
>>
>>29083745
I had it in a pan and threw the grease from it at him
>>
that was a bit too extreme. you should have just burned the shit out of his food and made sure he saw everyone elses food was cooked perfectly fine.

or, even better, undercook and hopefully make him sick.
>>
>>29081941
>there are very few societies where you could kill a guy for dissing you at a BBQ
Yeah very few societies. Not like virtually the entire western world from around the fifteenth to the late nineteenth century had a legal system that allowed you to legally murder someone who gave you shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_duello
>>
>>29080262

Throw him more hot sauce. Like, when you are about to serve him in the table, just pour that crap on the top of his head.
>>
>>29080262
He deserved a whole pan of hot grease in his face but anon, you are an adult. In these times, in this society you can't do that kinda shit and get away with it. You should have thought it through.
>>
Just ignore him next time and then when you're serving spit in his food right in front of his face.
>>
>>29080262
Maybe you should consider spray bottle, like you would use to get a dog to fuck off, maybe one that's obviously for bad dogs

It pisses them off and is also degrading
>>
>>29084031
I actually like this a lot.
>>
yes, you absolutely were in the wrong to risk physically injuring him for being a dick. That is illegal.
If you wanted to settle things physically, you could confront him and threaten to fight him. But just flinging hot grease at him is not ok.

Handle the situation with words next time. If you had told him that he was hurting your feelings and to knock it off, he probably would have listened. Now you're the bad guy in the situation, even though he was the one being a dick first
>>
>>29080262

if he does press charges, say it was an accident. like you meant to pretend to swing the spatula at him and the grease flung by accident. and you're really sorry. HAHAHAH. THEY SHIT THEMSELVES WITH EMPATHY WHEN YOU THROW IN THE "TRULY SORRY" LINE. FUCKIN NORMIE SCUMSHITS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1425993681306.jpg (8 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1425993681306.jpg
8 KB, 200x193
what did your outfit look like OP?

you seem so innocent and cute, going all-out with the cooking clothes and gear and whatnot
>>
>>29083784
Oh shit you fucked up.
>>
File: chef_coat18.jpg (21 KB, 299x385) Image search: [Google]
chef_coat18.jpg
21 KB, 299x385
>>29084567
like this traditional uniform
>>
>>29084740
thats adorable
im glad you didnt take his shit

my sister has a bf as wel, and even when they're really nice and whatnot, i think about beating the shit out of em. getting on my bad side would just be an excuse for me

how did you sling the grease to him by the way? what were you cooking
>>
>>29084385
This post has Reddit written all over it. It's like the exact same fucking style. I'm cringing.
kys
>>
>>29084780
I was hearing up oil on the side the burner attachment on the grill to fry wings in so I tossed that at him
>>
>>29084904
Heating up**** I also had burgers and ribs going.
>>
what exactly did he say? like, idiotic, repetitive, "you look so stupid in that hat!" or something a little more clever?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (19 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
19 KB, 180x280
>>29084904
Oh. My gosh.
>Itt nobody knows that OP is literally Rorschach
>>
>>29085334
Shit like dressed up food bitch, called me a clown
>>
>>29083709
>>29083333
You two need to learn how to read.
>>
>>29080262

>Someone made fun of my hat
>I threw hot oil at him

Yes, you overreacted by a lot. Now everyone thinks you are literally insane. Next time just return the bantz.
>>
>>29080262
No, you taught him a lesson his parents needed to.
>>
>>29080262

Why didn't you just not give him any food. That's what I would have done.
>>
>>29085392

Well, at least now all the ants know
>>
>>29085866
Negro if you want to read the comic I can recommend you a place off the corner of Go lane and Fyourselfstrasse.
>>
>>29085846
because he really pissed me off and I wanted to hurt him
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.