[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why care so much about women and normies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: datpepe.gif (1021 KB, 345x233) Image search: [Google]
datpepe.gif
1021 KB, 345x233
Every time I see someone complain about their lives here people talk about their virginity. This entire board revolves around women.

Why? They're worthless. Most of them are horrible to be around, and at best can offer you sex and little else. Indeed, sex is a strong and natural desire for obvious reasons, but there is more to life. Normie society seems unaware of this, but why not find your own path?

It seems contradictory to lament your status of not being a normie while simultaneously (and rightfully) criticizing the many contradictions and flaws in their way of life.
>>
File: mynameispepe.jpg (37 KB, 227x249) Image search: [Google]
mynameispepe.jpg
37 KB, 227x249
>>29077938

Men are made to support contradictions, because it's better to have doubts and options then change your mind accordingly. Being stubborn has a cost.

> This could be a snek
> Nope, it's ridiculous, why would there be snek
> Oh shit, it was snek all along

Well the same thing happens with Normies. I spent years wondering wtf was wrong with me, when really they are the ones who are Normitypicals.
>>
>>29077938
>It seems contradictory to lament your status of not being a normie while simultaneously (and rightfully) criticizing the many contradictions and flaws in their way of life
Because none of us want to be robots and most here would rather be a normie than who they are.

We hate women (I don't have all just most, can't say thats true for everyone here) because they have it easier from the get-go, most of their problems are made up, they're attention seeking morons, I can keep going.
>>
I don't

>Be schizoid
>Not bothered by no friends
>Not bothered by no gf
>Vegetable garden coming along
>Keeping with my workout routine

I'm just here to see how other socially isolated individuals live out their existence, it must be fucking awful to feel bad day in and day out for not having friends and a GF for you guys. I stopped caring about what nearly everyone thinks about me unless it's work or something similar, I'm just alone and like it that way.
>>
>>29078191
hate* not have
>>
>>29078191
>Because none of us want to be robots and most here would rather be a normie than who they are.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If your only desires are of being a normie, your life will seem worse. Being a normie for a man is being cucked and pretending to enjoy it. Robots need to think outside the box. The only reason you desire to be a normie is because you've been told to all your life by the people who make money off the normie lifestyle.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.