[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw thinking about 90s and 2000s nostalgia Makes me feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 800x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 800x658
>tfw thinking about 90s and 2000s nostalgia
Makes me feel so..happy.
>>
>>29072996
FACT: Everything was better in the 90s

>No wars or terrorism (except in countries no-one cares about like the Balkans or Africa or some shit)
>Music was better (grunge, gangsta rap, even the pop music was better with Alanis Morissette, Jewel, No Doubt etc)
>TV was better (Simpsons, X-Files, Seinfeld, etc.)
>The economy was in good shape
>No SJWs
>People still had a healthy skepticism about the government/mass surveillance (gone after 9/11 when everyone became patriotard cucks)

If you were born after '97, you'll never know how great life could be,
>>
>>29073128
tv was absolute shit in the 90s, all it had going for it were a couple children's tv shows like pete and pete, and the x files. that's pretty much it. seinfeld is garbage.
>>
File: 1389258452441.jpg (11 KB, 356x322) Image search: [Google]
1389258452441.jpg
11 KB, 356x322
>>29073187
>One of the most beloved TV shows of all time
>"It's garbage bro"
Ur mental m8
>>
>>29073128
Grunge is shit but the 90s were the zenith for guitar music so yeah.
>>
https://picturepoetry.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/tom-the-dancing-bug-when-you-were-twelve.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 633x758
>thinking about early childhood and fairy tales and the woods and everything
It literally makes me want to kill myself, why couldn't I just live in the Black Forest with all the fairies
>>
>>29073128
and if you were born in '96 you do? or 95? or 94? or anywhere in the '90s? You fucking demented retard, kill yourself.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.