[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ self loathing thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: pepkaso.png (72 KB, 660x679) Image search: [Google]
pepkaso.png
72 KB, 660x679
>you wasted your teenage years
>you will never be young again
>you will never live again
>you are getting old and more unattractive
>you will have to settle with an old chick at best
>its too late to be smart
>its too late to to learn a skill
>its too late to be rich
>its too late to be fit
>its too late to be handsome

>you are already 25+ and its already down hill at this point
>>
35 year old men can marry 25 year old women

You've got to plan to make yourself desirable in the future

never give up

:_:
>>
File: shit.png (91 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
91 KB, 500x422
>>29072721
>You've got to plan to make yourself desirable in the future
>IMPLYING IM NOT LOSING MY HAIR
>IMPLYNG I CAN EVEN HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY A CAR OR A HOUSE
>IMPLYING ITS NOT OVER

30 HERE
>>
>you never had a relationship
>getting into one now will make you seem desperate
>people will patronize you with obnoxious comments like "aww look who got his first girlfriend"

25+ chronically despaired/said self-loathing bonus
>you have nothing to live for
>being alive giving you anxiety
>too afraid of the pain the available suicide methods bring
>keeping the status quo is driving you insane
>being apathic means you can't snap and let off steam, but only slowly implode
>>
>>29073934
I got into my first relationship at 25. People didn't think I was desperate, they just thought I'd never wanted to waste my time on the wrong girl before that.
>>
>>29072705
29 here. I have no one to blame but myself. But man it feels bad knowing that my time is up and all I have left to look forward to is a life of loneliness, watching my relatives die and my body deteriorate.
>>
I was actually pretty norman in my teen years, had gfs, many friends, partied a lot, got a bj once(from a hooker though). After high school I became a shut in robot. Seriously teen years were the easiest to do all that stuff, afterwards it gets harder and harder, but not entirely hopeless though. 26 now and slowly rotting away.
>>
>>29072778

If you haven't had a job and you're 30 just fucking end it

There's no way you can explain that shit to employers
>>
>>29074895
b-but NEET?
>>
>>29072721
>implying I want those old ass women
>I will be an old ass man
I want teen pussy NOW
>>
>>29074910

>Why haven't you had a job until now?
>Uh.... because I'm a lazy faggot shut in

Nope
>>
turning 20 in July

life tips please.
>>
>>29074981
Get off 4chan.
paprika comment
>>
>>29074981
Dont take time for granted , your life starts 20 and end 29. if you dont do anything during this period you are fucked for life. after 30 you are expected to have money,job a wife or at least a serious relation ship.
there is something about turning 30 that makes people look at you differently , and you will look at your self differently .
>>
>>29074981
Get your shit together and don't waste time playing video games and jerking off
>>
>>29075037
Not true, you are thinking in a very limited space set by what is EXPECTED from you. First class social slavery and self-limitation.

Fuck what is EXPECTED by others. Who the hell cares, it is your shot at a life, not theirs.
>>
>>29075088
>>29075037
any good sites to study for a GED?
>>
>>29075110
>Who the hell cares
the girl you would want to date/marry
the employer
friends,parents , relatives
they would pretty much directly effect your life
>>
>>29075165
>the girl you would want to date/marry
Then she is shallow whore and not good for you to marry, nor waste time on dating.
>employer
Employ yourself.
>Friends, parents, relatives
Same as with the girl above.

It is only about how much willpower you are able to give. And how much willpower you want to give. And bit about patience until you meet correct people with the similar mindset. There is only one big or one main struggle in this life - to stay yourself (and not in Chad's "just be urself" style, but truly stay yourself) or to conform to the society's norms. I can grant you, that if you go the second way, the happiness is only very, very temporary and more of a mask, than reality. First way is much more difficult, sometimes very lonely, but ultimately honorable and can lead to the true happiness.

Death before conformity.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.