[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /late bloomer/ Is there any better feeling than seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: cristiano-ronaldo.jpg (47 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
cristiano-ronaldo.jpg
47 KB, 625x351
Who here /late bloomer/

Is there any better feeling than seeing a Chadlet turn into a ugly fuck as an adult because of puberty?

Meanwhile I am 25 and the best I've ever looked, I looked so damn ugly during ages 15-21, then some how I bloomed and gained a fucking chadjaw and chadbod.

Now all the Chadlets I remember being 10x more attractive than me in their teens look like shit now because of puberty fucking up their aesthetics.
>>
Post a timestamped pic, fagt.
>>
File: 1455053196700.png (56 KB, 1630x986) Image search: [Google]
1455053196700.png
56 KB, 1630x986
Doesn't cure autism though.
>>
>>29071665
That would take effort to find a before pic, they're rare due to the fact I hated being taken photographed because of how retarded I looked in my late teens and early adulthood.

I have a feeling lifting had something to do with the changes, but I guess it's still the late-bloom genetics.

All my grandparents are in their 90s and my grandparents lived until their 100s. So i might just have late bloom genetics.

>>29071669
You're 100% right, but at least I'm happy with how I look and feel confident when around others and not always thinking about how ugly I am, like I use to deal with all the time as a teen/young adolescent.
>>
File: 1455816314984.jpg (20 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1455816314984.jpg
20 KB, 360x270
>>29071648
>tfw with each year you look worse and worse
>>
>>29071698
Pls post pics anyway.

I may be in the same boat.

Maybe just one from now if it's actually too much trouble to get one from earlier.
>>
>>29071648
>late bloomer
>looks exactly the same, just got his teeth fixed
>>
>>29071648
I'm 18 and still waiting on that second growth spurt. Supposedly my father was a late bloomer and grew a lot on his 20's.
>Please i don't wanna be a manlet for the rest of my life
>>
>>29072391
how tall are you? being a manlet isn't the end of the world
>>
I'm 23 and it seems like its a bit too late to bloom at all.
My only supposed positive trait is looking young and I'm already wrinkling up, I'll probably go straight to little old man mode
>>
>>29072498
About 5'7. Supposedly i'm above the average female height in my country, but still pretty shit height
>>
Nope. I'm just as lumpy and gross looking as when I was young. 24 now and boyish traits from around age 17 have just hardened into caveman looking ones. Little less fat, still frumpy but more muscle and I swear I'm getting harrier by the month. Been slowly starting to bald, too. I don't really care, though. I'll die alone anyway. Fuck becoming a wizard, I'm gonna be a GORILLA by the time I'm 30.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.