[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I CANT TAKE THIS CAPTCHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: fgh.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fgh.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>click verify once there are none left

REEEEEEE

>select all images with street signs
>select all images with store fronts
>select all images with rivers

All the images are so fucking vague and always on the borderline. For the street signs sometimes the sign slightly goes into another square, sometimes you have to select the metal rod sometimes you don't. For the fucking rivers sometimes it has lakes and sometimes they count and sometimes not.

AHHHH
>>
>>29070927
I know about the legacy captcha, but still let me concur with OP that the 'click-disappears-new appears' captcha is literally maddening. Something about it just rubs the brain in all the wrong ways. Maybe it's how the fade-out interval is enough for one to begin to hope that this is all before another fucker comes to click. Or maybe it's because it's just such a waste of time. Maybe it sits exactly at some neurological interval at which the brain defocuses and has to painfully refocus itself. Maybe it has to the motor function of clicking, except not knowing where to next. Whatever it is, it is literal torture.
>>
File: 1443225827975.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1443225827975.png
93 KB, 500x422
>select all pictures of juice
>one is clearly a milkshake
>>
>>29070961

To make it ever worse it doesn't even fucking work most of the time.

When the green check mark appears, and you click post, it often takes me to the "it appears you havent solved the captcha" shit even though I fucking DID.
>>
File: 1452809181201.jpg (2 KB, 124x109) Image search: [Google]
1452809181201.jpg
2 KB, 124x109
>>29070985
>one is clearly a milkshake
>>
>>29070961
Maybe it's because you're an adhd ridden millenial raised on the internet. Maybe.
>>
on gamethreads on /sp/ **you gotta use 4chanx** I cache my captchas and makes life much easier for quick posting. just do that from time to time even though it's annoying
>>
>>29070927
just use legacy you mong
>>
File: 1442594016086.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1442594016086.gif
848 KB, 665x662
>shit eyesight
>can't fucking comprehend these blurry images
>have to repeat the captcha 5 times on average

JUST GIVE ME SOME SWIRLY NUMBERS WITH A LINE THROUGH THEM GOD DAMNIT
>>
They mistranslated something here. When they ask to select all streetsigns it says streetname signs.
I just click whatever they want me to.

Also if you use Appchan you can select an option to get the number captcha back. Just like Clover on Android.
>>
outside of the time limit between posts, i'm pretty sure it is also designed to limit spam in another way, if you keep posting too much and too quickly it will start telling you that you did not click on the right images, so you have to keep doing it over and over again until the secondary time limit expires.

i always get this type of shit when i'm posting in a fast moving game of thrones thread, like after an episode airs.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x637
>captcha accepts my answers
>try to post
>You failed to complete the captcha
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.