[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Oh hey tubby- I mean anon! thank god you're here quick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1460437265981.jpg (18 KB, 600x323) Image search: [Google]
1460437265981.jpg
18 KB, 600x323
"Oh hey tubby- I mean anon! thank god you're here quick pull me up bro! I'm losing grip!"

What do?
>>
sure, why the hell not
i mean, i already climbed all the way up there, why wouldn't i help him? he would owe me one too
>>
>>29069730
>tubby
I'm weigh as much and look like a spooky skeleton. I couldn't pull him up if I tried.
>>
>>29069730

>save him
>"you're not so bad anon"
>he introduces you to his normie friends
>become member of his crew
>he slowly becomes your closest friend, practically brothers
>become normie
>fuck bitches and party with your friend
>he constantly tells the story of how you saved his life at parties, gets bitches wet
>he has a 10/10 pure virgin sister who immediately wants your dick
>he approves
>his milf mom loves you for saving her only son, constantly very touchy and flirty when you visit
>his dad treats you like his own son
>>
File: 1424987224170.jpg (93 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
1424987224170.jpg
93 KB, 800x576
I got here so quick because I heard there were chicken fingers.
>Begin biting down on his fingers
>>
>>29069730
not gonna endanger myself for you
i couldn't pull you up anyway
>>
>>29069890
>save him
>"holy shit thanks man"
>umm ye-yeah sure
>*gets the robot vibe on you
>you're starting to feel uncomfortable
>um i um i need to go BYE
>power walk home
>>
>>29069730
I wouldn't have the strength to pull him up anyways, but I would be tempted to reach for him and then say IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO. In all reality, I would just smile at him until he got desperate and would then pull him up assuming I had the strength to do so.
>>
>>29069869
This tbqhwymrftipwwtam, couldn't lift any more than maybe 50-60lbs at absolute max

Also fear of heights so I would most likely pass out looking down at him and fall to my death thankfully
>>
>>29070010

>run away crying and shitting yourself
>>
File: 1464959876201.png (204 KB, 3952x4200) Image search: [Google]
1464959876201.png
204 KB, 3952x4200
>>29069730
>start stepping on his fingers
>>
>>29069730
Yeah, I might be all kind of fucked up in the head but I didn't lose all empathy for normies yet. I'd pull him with my mighty gymtublardiness and then tell him "y'know I wasn't lying when I said that there's muscles under all this fat."

And then get promptly beat down at arm-wrestling but what can one do.
>>
I would say

> MUFASA
>>
While bullies are happy people themselves, both they and their spawn make valuable people miserable (and no, this does not imply that I was a valuable person myself). I owe the society that I push him off, except I also owe it that I take out my camera and film his fall for science.
>>
>>29069730
Pic related
>ravioli ravioli give me the orginoli
>>
>>29070069
>y'know I wasn't lying when I said that there's muscles under all this fat."
Mega fat or sub 1/2/3/4 for reps detected
>>
>>29070093
>>29070121
came here to say this
>but alas, thy comment was not original
>>
>>29069890
Why does he deserve that? Why do you have to do something phenomenal to prove yourself to him?

No. Just no.
>>
>>29069790
>he would owe me one too
Would he? How many people have honour enough to actually stick to a debt like that? Nothing would hold him to it except for his own sense of responsibility, obligation and gratitude. And he could just ignore that.
>>
how the did i get up here
>>
>>29070170
Trail of tendies
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
>>29070169

>honour
>>
>>29070185
who laid the trail of tendies

this is a more interesting story than the one in the op
>>
>All these people thinking that saving him wold save them too.

Oh you poor saps, you're not far enough gone.
There are two kinds or robots;
>Those who still hope that doing the right thing and being helpful or nice to others will make their lives better.
>Those who know it'll only make them easy targets to help those who'd hurt you. That it sets an example "Do what you want to me, I'll forgive you" and encourage others to treat them like shit.

You can change, in fact, most people become part of the second group of robots because they've tried being the first kind of robot for two long.
You start of fantasising about saving your school from a shooter and being the hero.
Then you fantasise about being the shooter.

I would stutter, look like I'm tryin' to help and act scared, like, what if he pulls me down with him or if I can't hold his weight... and I'd allow that fear to let him fall.
And if anyone is watching, they'll think that I tried to help.
>>
File: 1460094055006.png (89 KB, 862x852) Image search: [Google]
1460094055006.png
89 KB, 862x852
Ill be back next year see you next fall, fag.
>>
>>29070217
It's a prank. He's not really in danger. You would pull him up and then his friends will burst out of their hiding places and laugh at you for being a good li'l boy and the girls will laugh at you for being a nice guy.
>>
>>29070143
OH YEAH ? COME HERE SO I CAN ARM-WRESTLE YOU YOU BOOTLICKING PISSGUZZLING ASSWAD !
>>
>>29070260
under-rated post kek
>>
>>29070238
This reminded me of the Dark Knight.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.