[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you abused as a child?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14
File: 1464651943687.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1464651943687.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Were you abused as a child?
>>
>>29068751
yup

thanks for reminding me

i still think everyone is about to hit me and that i deserve it
>>
>>29068774
Me too. High fives are the worst.
Fuck you, dad.

I would try and take my moms beatings for her (age 5 - 11) then we left and my visitation was spent explainimg why that was my fault.
>>
File: BdwX5hYCAAAaoNM.jpg large.jpg (113 KB, 720x958) Image search: [Google]
BdwX5hYCAAAaoNM.jpg large.jpg
113 KB, 720x958
Yes, I used to be really twitchy because of it. When people would do sudden movements around me, I used to twitch and "prepare" to get hit.
That dissapeared overtime though. Living alone for about 10 years has helped for sure, visiting mom is nice enough because she never beat me and has always been a great mom. It was my dad and stepmom that beat me, had me stand outside during winters in nothing but my underwear and would ground me for months with no vidya or tv for the most minor annoyance
There were times when I genuinely planned on killing my stepmom. Instead of doing it, I took out my frustrations on animals, killed a cat that she got to our house, tortured frogs and all that shit.
Im glad I havent had any urges for that stuff ever since highschool.
Thanks 4 reading my blog amigo.
>>
Yes. Physically and emotionally by my parents, and sexually by my peers, although that didn't really start until half-way through my adolescence. It's a cold fucking world for bright-eyed boy.
>>
Nope. I was ignored over my brother tho witch kinda fucked me up, also I was abused when I was 15-16 if that counts
>>
I got a smack when I pooped the bed and now I'm here
>>
>>29068887
....that's kinda you're fault desu.
>>
yes. more emotionally that physically but i have been. i get scared that my friends will leave me if i dare display any form of weakness whatsoever.
>>
>>29068881
How come you got abused only later on? What was the deal with your brother? Genuinely curious about this. You dont have to explain further, but I wouldnt mind hearing that story.
>>
No one ever loved me but I was rarely assaulted.
>>
Not at all.

>> hunted like an animal by my own father
>> Recreationally drowned by psycho uncle
>> abandoned to known abusers by my ma
>> junkie narcissistic mom, murderer father, gaslighting grandparents
>> put on such high valium dose that I spent months if my formative years staring into space. Still lag behind most adults in social development

All of this and more before I was 7
>>
>>29068928
My brother was autistic so he needed more love and attention than me, and I was abused by my moms boyfriend :)
>>
Who /emotionallyabused/ here.
>tfw 20 and still living at home :(
>>
File: 1464237059429.png (32 KB, 638x758) Image search: [Google]
1464237059429.png
32 KB, 638x758
No. But my aunt adopted three kids(one girl two boys) awhile back who were. Those kids loved me. The little girl would always make me drink her apple juice and ask for piggyback rides. The two boys would try to workout with me and play video games with me. Then the biological parents (who liteally posted piics on facebook of their bloodied up children) got them back somehow, they even managed to get all the shit my aunt bought for them.
>>
File: 1457653453879.jpg (49 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1457653453879.jpg
49 KB, 759x508
>>29068751
Only emotional and constant threats.
>>
>Tfw my parents were very loving and supportive for the most part
>I end up being a loser anyway
I'm honestly pathetic.
>>
>>29068887
>>29068906
That's normal you know. I wet the bed off and on until I was in my mid 20s, not that that is normal.
>>
>>29068751
Unfortunately not
Ubjofhkioh
>>
>>29068751
Only emotionally, after my mom got divorced she went through a lot of shitty dudes and eventually found the right guy, but he even had flaws in the beginning, but I lived with my parents long enough to see the problems go away. The thing they all had in common was alcohol or being fucking psycho sociopaths.
I still tend to freeze up when someone yells, and if it's directed at me I will go into what I guess is a stress induced psychosis and I'll start formulating plans to fight or flight, but I'm not a medfag so I'm not sure.
>>
Nope, just neglected af
>>
>>29068751
Verbally and emotionally, so I guess that's a no...?
>>
>>29068751
>mother slapping my face like madwoman
>her voice crackling with hysteria
>tears running down her face
>"it's your fucking fault, anon!"
>eventually her hands become so swollen that she can't even hold a tea cup later that day
>lock herself in a bedroom, crying for hours
>"m-mom, are you okay?"
>"GO FUCK YOURSELF, I WANT TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU!"

>father comes home from work
>my developed panic fear strikes again
>pain in stomach, grumbling sounds
>shit, got the fear diarrhea again
>fluidish shit sprays from my ass as my father enters the house, already slamming doors loudly
>mother comes out of the bedroom, hear their muffled talk
>hear quick and loud steps closing in to the bathroom
>doors open, father just stands in there, watching me silently for a moment
>he proceeds to beat me in my already bruised back while i'm litteraly shitting myself
>eventually he makes a disguised grunt, leaves and slams bathroom door behind him
>leave the bathroom, feeling like i shat my intestines out
>greeted by stoic, but obviously angry father
>first few fist hits are going in the stomach
>i bend myself in pain so next hits are for the back
>father throws me on the ground
>after few kicks in my sides he leaves
>hide myself in my room
>father locks me there
>he returns after fifteen minutes, keeps beating me for a while without him saying a single word, then leaving and locking me again
>this repeats about four times

>go to school next day
>minding my own business
>got caught by bullies again
>principal punishes me without any further investigation
>usually sends a letter home, or call parents on the phone
>the cycle begins again
>sometimes got the beating from a "preemptive reasons"
>"every hit must land" is father's favourite proverb

my 8-14 years childhood in nutshell
>>
>>29068876
Exactly the same. I'm still twitchy around anyone making any kind of sudden movement and can't form sustainable friendships because of sexual abuse, I don't know how to repay people for being friendly or console them except through lewd acts. Sucks, desu.
>>
>>29068874
You hurting animals proves you deserved to be abused...
>>
>>29068751
Yeah my dad would throw me into walls when I was a little kid, he choked me unconscious like a dozen times. He never worked so he would be home all day drinking and he would ignore me 95% of the time and the other 5% was drunken rages. The worst part is he convinced my mom and my brothers that I made it all up and they believed him.
>>
>>29068874
I would love to break your jaw and force you into sucking my dick, video the assault and show your parents
>>
>>29068751
god that poor fucking kid. I hope he just fell over ridding a bike or something
>>
File: 1361470371585.jpg (44 KB, 703x680) Image search: [Google]
1361470371585.jpg
44 KB, 703x680
My parents would beat me and call me useless and pathetic if I didn't do good in school. Mom would usually be the one to do the beating while my dad was just angry at me and would yell.

Occasionally I would try to defend myself or talk back or something and my father would get pissed. He'd punch me and usually aim for my back so he wouldn't hurt me too bad but would sometimes punch me in the face.

I could never go to my school about it cause beating your kids was legal and encouraged back then. To this day I've had a hugely negative reaction to getting bad scores on tests even though the beatings stopped years ago
>>
>violent rapist dad
>opiate addict neglecting mother
>abusive uncle/dads friends
>sexually abusive brother
I think it's why me and my older sister ended up fucking when I was 9 (she was 12 so not that weird)
>>
>dad punched me a handful of times
>tell jokes about it
>mom and sister think I made it up and laugh
>only dad and I know the truth
It's like a fun secret!
>>
>>29068751
Badly. I consider it a victory that I emerged without being a bad person. It's been a dream of mine since I was a little kid to have children of my own and to give them a loving and understanding upbringing just to spite all the hurt and venom that was placed upon me.

It's weird, I want to go to pediatrics, and I'm honestly the most truly nonviolent person I know. Never been sure if that's because I was hurt so badly or in spite of it. Probably twisted on some level I'm not aware of.
>>
>>29070648
Actually the girl being older is traditionally weird, jus sayin.
>>
My step dad often came at me with stupid bullshit usually about chores not being done and it almost always end in a fight. That was until the day i decided to start working out and train my fists by punching a fridge in my garage aswell as lifting. Three months of this and the next time he decided to try that bullshit i almost killed the fucker. He never tries that shot ever again.
>>
>>29070676
I don't think that's true. I never really had much of a mother figure and so my older sister filled the gap and that relationship just developed into something sexual is all.
>>
File: 7843916.jpg (23 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
7843916.jpg
23 KB, 360x640
My dad used to beat me after getting drunk watching WWF. He used to pretend he was Brock Lesnar so he would fucking lift me on his shoulders then spin me and drop me onto the floor.

Sometimes he would even scream and threaten my mother until she pretended to be Paul Heyman (brock lesnars manager) and did a promo talking him up whilst he beat me. WWF did a story where Brock Lesnar was betrayed by Paul Heyman at one stage which is when he also started hitting her.

>tfw he went to prison and havent seen him in 8 years

I honestly like wrestling but I can't watch now in case Brock Lesnar is on the show
>>
File: 20160527092746_1.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160527092746_1.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
>>29068751
>Were you abused as a child?
My dad beat my mom in front of me, and slapped me around if I tried to stop him.
Later realized he was beating her because she was cheating.
Even later realized they hate each other, and are only together for my and my sister's sake.
I'm 27 and moved to another city, but they still live together, and won't divorce, even though they sleep in separate rooms now.

I have mixed feelings about the whole thing, with me being an overall disappointment to them and all.
>>
File: 1442011423173.jpg (100 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
1442011423173.jpg
100 KB, 854x640
>>29068751
Yeah. Dad would beat me in front of my friends for doing simple things like playing tag wrong. No one wanted to be friends with me after that.

Once I got child services involved it changed from physical abuse to emotional abuse.

Getting child services involved took way longer than it should have. I remember being picked up and thrown out of the house onto some broken glass during some heavy snow, and being forced to walk to school immediately after without a jacket. My tears froze in the cold and I limped to school, it took me way longer than it should have so I ended up being late. I told the woman at the front office what happened and why I was late and she told me "if you have a limp, leave for school earlier then so you'll be on time" and gave me a detention.

Everything about that feels surreal. You think people couldn't be that shitty but they are.

thanks for reading my longass blog fampai.
>>
Everybody perceives their own childhood has being riddled with trauma of some form or another, because that is simply Human Nature... It doesn't matter if you simply didn't get the latest Xbox game that you demanded from your parents comma or if you work 11 year old girl in Kenya that had just been traded by her family into prostitution... We all perceive ourselves from our own point of view and with that in mind, please pay attention

Stop focusing and complaining about the past come up because this is the exact Behavior you will one day turn around and realize was a complete waste of your existence... That's why you guys are not moving ahead in your lives right now... I'm not against you I'm actually on your side.. All of you, a because you remind me of myself...

Do you really want to know what's important here? How strong are you? I don't need to know how weak you are... That's not going to help either of us... The world wants to know how strong you are, so get on your God damn feet like a God damn man and shut the fuck up about all of this pussy ass beta for me looked at me for me fuck that shit stand up like men and face a future that you can determine for yourself... It's not really rocket science... Sorry about your childhood. I'm even sorrier about my own, understand? Nobody gives a fuck grow up
>>
>>29068751
Not physically by my parents, but there was some emotional abuse. Dad was a bit of a hardass but I always knew he meant well. Mum apparently ignored me for the first 2 years of my life until my dad talked to her about it, still remember my brother being the favourite though. She's also said fucked up things to me like "you're a waste of space" and she's called me a piece of shit over a hundred times. She mostly just got drunk and smoked in the back yard not watching us and since my brother is a fucking pyschopath he would torture me constantly, one time cut all my hair off, he would smother me with covers a lot and one time he threw a screwdriver at me because I didn't give him the 50 dollars my dad left me for food when he was away for a few days.
I know most of this shit is nothing compared to what some of you guys went through, still fucked me up a bit though.
>>
>>29070803
>tfw there are plenty of people in this thread and in general who report happy fulfilling childhood and the faggot armchair psych has revealed himself to be projecting a shitty childhood onto other and excusing his own terribad parents
Neck yourself for daddy
>>
No lol my mom and dad did hit and abuse each other and sure every once in a while i got the belt or the pillow case but I am not mad anymore, more sad that my parents were so damaged and sick in their lives that that was the appropriate response in their minds. They've honestly both gone 180 in their method, though, even if it is too little too late. Also they really should have broken up with each other sooner lol
>>
File: nope-00003.png (139 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
nope-00003.png
139 KB, 400x398
Yes I was. I don't even want to say more than that because EVERY time I think about it I start feeling depression creeping up again. At least it wasn't sexual.
>>
>>29070843
You're a weeb so you deserve it.
>>
My wife Wendy... My beautiful wife Wendy who is standing right here next to me right now... She wants me to add something to my comment...

Wendy reminds all of you that in life, just like in the universe... Comes with bad... there is a balance.. We all know Ian and yang.. Neither one is good or bad it's just like the outlet on your wall with positive and negative, one cannot exist without the other...

Wendy wants to know what did you learn from these experiences? It's not good or bad, but the universe itself it for all of us to experience these things and what did you learn from it?

.... My wife says that I was being unfair, demanding strength from everybody right? She wants me to remind you that all of you already are strong, and the universe see somethi and you are learning what you need to know all of us each and every one of us...

Its NOT about 'what was bad'.. Its not a bad thing
>>
>>29070843
What happened to you lol? Waahhhh my parents had issues so they hit me once in a while. First world problems hashtag
>>
File: 1442947918235s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1442947918235s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>29070843
you should probably kill yourself just saying dude
>>
File: c5a9a8a4c5ca616106ef2e9f3b6ea628.jpg (395 KB, 1422x2066) Image search: [Google]
c5a9a8a4c5ca616106ef2e9f3b6ea628.jpg
395 KB, 1422x2066
>>29071534
>>29070907
Here's your (you)

>>29070853
I'm actually a pedo now (2D only) so I really did deserve it.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1blgHzb3DHM

originaleee
>>
>>29070487

Please tell me you murdered them.
>>
>>29070573
Now that's a logical fallacy you don't see often. I wonder what it was called, I know there was a name for it.
>>
>>29071757
wtf thats deep desu
>>
>>29070573
Underated reply
>>
>>29071748
you're forgetting the whole wearing diaper thing too
>>
File: 654654.jpg (22 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
654654.jpg
22 KB, 250x246
>>29071757
These feels are too real
>>
>>29070487
So what'd ya do to earn the punishment?
>>
>loving family
>Loving extended family
>Mother wanted to instill the best parts of humanity in me and none of the bad
>Father was mostly non interventionalist, it was his personality and mine, he's just an antisocial guy like I am and my brothers.

>Always went to church
>Always told to turn the other cheek
>Always preached about doing good for others and it never fight and how fighting was always bad no matter what the circumstances
>Most of my family are 6'2/220lbs+ big people, full of police officers and athletes
>I was the tallest and most built kid in every single grade
>I also wore those huge ugly 90s glasses because I was blind
>I stand out
>I attracted attention from the higher grades
>The bullying begins
>Kid punches me in the face, I literally turn the other cheek as it is what Jesus would do, he punches me again
>Kid throw ice and rocks at me laughing, I think about how they are dooming themselves to hell and its not worth it to fight back
>All I want is a loving happy world like my mom provides, why is everyone so violent??
>Years pass and i am isolated, picked last in every sport even though I'm always the best and most capable, even taking to me is social suicide.
>Around grade 8 something changes
>I no longer believe in God
>I no longer believe that a just world can exist
>The higher grade kids are gone and I'm 5'11 in grade 8
>Usual day where bullies come to me
>This time put my first through his face after he hits me
>School board comes down hard, suspends me for a week, the 1000s of times they hit me and I went to the teachers they did nothing, first time i fight back I get suspended... those bullies never bother me again
>Enter high school
>I'm grade 9 now, 6'1
>See the grade 11 vagrant kid who bullied me in grade school
>First day of school he finds me and pushes me around, I turn to him and put my first through his face
>Knock out both front teeth
>Suspended for 2 weeks, warnings of expulsion
Nobody ever picked on me again.
>>
>>29072667
>Continued...
>Join sports teams, football, rugby, etc
>Natural at sports
>Now that we are in competitive school leagues, people value ability more than anything
>Make tons of new friends
>Also a big weeb vidya fag from my days of social ostracism
>Make tons of weeb friends
>High school has so many people in it that the outcasts can all hang together to make their own groups.
>People respect me now, and once I joined the anime club everyone stopped bagging on the anime geeks as they were my friends and ragging on them meant ragging on me.
>School becomes great for me and my outcast friends.
>Start getting high grades
>Fighting is extremely low now, there's noone to bully because I'm existing at the top of both the outcast world and the jock world.
>Become captain of the football team in grade 12
>Now the biggest kid in the entire highschool
>Also I run the Anime club and a computer programming club designed to prepare each other for university
>12 years later and still regularly game /hang out with almost all my geek friends from HS and one or two of my football friends.

Turns out the world I wish existed in grade school was possible in highschool, but I had to make it myself. Also thank God I am naturally a big guy, because it would have been impossible otherwise.

Oh and I'm 30 now and still a virgin, all my friends are still only the ones I had in HS as for some reason I can't make lasting relationships with new people.

Although I've had a lot of opportunities to have sex, including three cases of girls literally begging for it, I always avoid it, maybe because of how bad the girls fucked my psyche up in grade school during my outcast years. They used to pull nasty pranks on me all the time. Just thank God mobile phones didn't exist back then.

At the end of the day I work in a large insurance company as one of their lead in-house programmers. I make good money and play vidya for fun and lift weights / hike in the mountains by myself for exercise.
>>
>>29072667
*tip
and in the bible Jesus said to sell your cloak and buy a sword
>>
>>29068751
i still get abused by society and their ways everyday
>>
>>29068751
I wasn't abused. My mom said I just fell down in the shower alot.
>>
>>29068859
>High fives are the worst.
This. Someone will go to give me a high five and then I'll flinch and they'll ask what's wrong with me.
>>
Everyone of you little shits deserved it. Stop crying or I'll slap you into next Tuesday.
>>
>>29073028
Sounds good man, glad things turned around for ya.
>>
not physically, although i was exposed to a lot of emotional trauma
>>
>>29068751
Yep. My mother spanked me unfairly. I am a little fucked because of this.
>>
Older cousins would use me for sexual things, now I have secret gay desires
>>
>>29073028
Yet you'll end up dying alone, your money is worthless and you're waifu's a shit.

Go find a girl and fuck her raw, faglord.
>>
>>29068991
Fucking hell, that's rough.
>>
>>29073570
You imply that those things bother me.

My money allows me to have a home gym and play mad vidya.

I prefer to be alone so I look forward to dying alone.
>>
I wasn't physically abused, I was spanked yeah, but that was because I was being an annoying little shit. My mom just nagged on me alot. My dad wasn't bad either, he worked hard just to put food on the table and I knew he genuinely cared about us.

My brother did sexually abuse me when I was younger. But years later, were on really good terms now. I don't hold any grudges against him.
>>
>>29068874
it would have been cooler if you killed your step mom, cats didn't hurt you faggot.
>>
>>29068751
No. I was fortunate enough to have intelligent, loving and accepting parents. They haven't been perfect but they did as good a job as they could've done and I respect them both immensely for it.
>>
>>29068874
Kill yourself, you were beat because everyone hates you and finds you insufferable
>>
>>29068874
>killing and torturing animals

I think any person would love to beat your shit in you piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 532x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 532x388
>>29073705
>>29073816
>>29073866
>guy gets physically and emotionally abused by his parents for years
>want kill or torture him because he hurt a kitty cat
Are you guys being serious? Holy shit, animal lovers are such hypocrites
>>
>>29072275
Why do you always follow me around?
>>
I wasn't abused by my family, but I lived with only my mother and sister so there was nobody to protect me from other kids and/or teach me how to fight.

I was beated by classmates on my way home from school every single day.
I still feel worthless and weak even though I lift and have had several street fights.
>>
>>29068874
you got all the animal fuckers mad haha
>>
>>29073945
>taking your anger out on an innocent house pet because you were an obnoxious little shit that pissed off your parents

Get fucked. I hope a bear mauls your fucking face you little faggot.
>>
Stop blaming your parents for your own mistakes
>>
>>29068874
That's really fucked, I'm glad things are looking up for you
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.