[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posting advice pastas and Sexy women. Comments welcome but optional.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 15
File: 1293915124712.jpg (287 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
1293915124712.jpg
287 KB, 1333x2000
Posting advice pastas and Sexy women. Comments welcome but optional.

Getting girls

The key to getting girls is making them a secondary priority. This might sound counterintuitive, but a solid core of self is more important than anything else.

Girls sleep with guys who are confident in themselves and their own actions. Guys who have interests that define them and drive them, they are the ones that get laid consistently.

Imagine you were in a relationship with an attractive but otherwise average girl. If she wanted to break up with you tomorrow, what would she lose aside from a consistent fuck. Why would she miss you or the experiences she had with you?

Moral here is that you need to be something before you expect to draw others to you.
>>
File: 1305691830328.jpg (35 KB, 448x604) Image search: [Google]
1305691830328.jpg
35 KB, 448x604
>>29065595
Parties and socializing

At a party, you have to figure out what you are best at doing? Can you make a mute laugh? Are you a great on the dancefloor? Can you win beer pong blindfolded? Figure out your strongsuit. If you don't have one, the dancefloor is the best way to get easy hookups as long as you aren't a fedora-clad mess.

Generally, at a party you want to get three messages across to a girl that you are talking to at a party.

1: You are awesome
Because you are awesome, you don't put girls on a pedestal, you aren't afraid of walking up to them and asking for directions to whatever, or just bullshitting your way into a conversation.

Because you are awesome, you are casual and don't place a huge amount of weight on every girl. She doesn't want to dance/blows off your initial intro/is not attracted to you? Her loss, find another. Being awesome means not fearing rejection, because victory is just a matter of time.

2: Because you are an awesome person, you do awesome things

You just walked into a party. You see the girl in the corner? A longshot? Fuck that. After two shots, ask her a question or somehow broach a conversation. Conversation dying because you are freezing up/she is bored? End it on a high note. "Want to dance in a bit?" "My friend just bailed this [beer pong] round, I could use a partner", etc.

The whole reason you go to parties is to do stuff. Fuck your phone, you aren't looking at that unless its your fuckbuddy(ies) begging for you to head back to their place. The wall is your enemy. Rescue girl wallflowers, ignore guy wallflowers. If you want to just talk, talk with interesting people. The person who just won 5 rounds of pong. The guy who is drunk contact dancing. Whatever.
>>
File: 1478378478932.jpg (127 KB, 1024x1432) Image search: [Google]
1478378478932.jpg
127 KB, 1024x1432
>>29065612
3: Girls/people of interest are missing out if they aren't part of your awesome life.

When you invite the girl to dance, you aren't asking if she wants to dance. You are saying that you want to dance, and that it will be fun, and if she wanted to join you she wouldn't be unwelcome. This is the difference between desperation and a flirty invitation.

The key part to understand is that even if no one had taken you up on any offer/invitation that night you still would've had a great night, because you were doing things that you are good at and that you enjoy. If other people want to come along for the ride, that's their opportunity. These are the three messages you must get across.
>>
File: 1290921876485.jpg (72 KB, 1125x698) Image search: [Google]
1290921876485.jpg
72 KB, 1125x698
>>29065620
Rule 1 of the modern age: No one cares about anything. Politics? Most people can't name the house speaker, let alone describe basic details of the current crisis. Television? Even the most popular shows are only watched by 10-20 percent of the population regularly. Music? Tastes have almost never been this fragmented. Philosophy? Pfthahahahaha

You shouldn't get depressed when you hear others deal with subjects in a stupid manner. Rather, you should be impressed and seek out instances when they do know their shit.
>>
File: 1337897452264.jpg (117 KB, 822x1006) Image search: [Google]
1337897452264.jpg
117 KB, 822x1006
>>29065633
Guys run through the following process concerning girls (including exes) 90 percent of the time.

Is she attractive?
Yes: Let's have sex
No: I guess you exist, I'll just treat you like a less interesting guy.

Is she insufferably bitchy/full of drama/vapid?
Yes: Fuckbuddy or leave
No: Let's date if I have time/energy/money/no better options

Do we have chemistry?
Yes: Keep dating until something goes wrong.
No: Date until sex gets boring/she gets bitchy/something much better comes along.
>>
File: 1275446399597.jpg (34 KB, 453x422) Image search: [Google]
1275446399597.jpg
34 KB, 453x422
>>29065642
BEING CONFIDENT

Physically, confident guys are much more calm or deliberate in their movements. There's not tons of fidgeting etc. They just seem to be able to settle into a position and become relaxed. This also goes for walking - which comes across as more deliberate and natural. They're also not generally concerned about how much space they occupy. Not like, randomly sprawling, but just able to keep square shoulders and longer strides. Especially as a woman, you can tell how confident they are when they're hitting on you, based on the space they're comfortable taking up. More confident guys tend to start closer to you (for instance when they sit down next to you at a bar), and not be so electrically aware of touching. Unconfident guys tend to get a bit jumpy, and sometimes almost glaze over when space starts to be closed.

In terms of speech, there's rarely much wavering, no squeaking. All relatively level or appropriate. They're not afraid to be loud, and are less apologetic if they're too loud (although I dislike that last bit). Some guys are more measured with their Words and are comfortable saying less, sometalk tonnes. But you never really get the sense that they've withdrawn or are critiquing themselves. They're present and aware of what they're saying.
>>
File: 1294197428616.jpg (70 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1294197428616.jpg
70 KB, 720x1080
>>29065657
In terms of eye contact, its moderate. They're not afraid to look away from the person they're talking to at the appropriate moment, and there's no sense of stress or anxiety if the other person looks away either. It's either an awareness that connection can happen without tonnes of effort (that's the ideal type of connection) or that they are still in play, important, whatever, even if a person is a bit more withdrawn. Its also an honest eye contact. No hesitation, straight into your eyes. There's a clear sense they're at ease with being scrutinised.

There's always going to be a sense of unfazedness in normal circumstances. I know I fuck up my coffee order if I'm asked suddenly, but confident people don't seem to choke on their Words nearly as often. They're also fine when things go minorly wrong. Getting lost isn't an issue, they feel they can handle that (provided you have no where to be). Facing a drunk guy is just a case of going with the flow. there's often a sense that if something more serious happens, they're scanning the group to see just what kind of leader is needed and who's best suited. Some fall to ego here, but some are also capable of gracefully taking a back seat and adding advice when its needed.

Smiles tend to be more forth coming, but this could also be to do with confident people being more out going. If they don't smile often, then there's more of a calculating sense to them. They're comfortable being outside a group and watching reactions or just listening.

Basically, it comes down to ease. How at ease they are in and within themselves tends to translate to the ease at which they can do things. there's less fretting on their role and more attentiveness to the situation at hand.
>>
File: 1381123268412.jpg (308 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1381123268412.jpg
308 KB, 1200x1200
>>29065664
Does sex matter?

It's not actually the fact you had sex that makes your life better

it's that a girl thought you had your shit together enough to sleep with you

it's this state of shit togetherness that makes your life better

unless you were lying about how together your shit was

in which case nothing will change
>>
Did a girl write this
>>
>>29065620
Meh sounds boring af what kind of braindead girl does that...not on my leaugue imo
In the other hand...ive sworn to myself ill get a gf...
Maybe if i can find the girl and teach her some things it can eventually become a constructive relationship...maybe. ill try that someday.
>>
File: 1329721703617.jpg (126 KB, 1063x1600) Image search: [Google]
1329721703617.jpg
126 KB, 1063x1600
>>29066093
The last pasta section yes. The rest no.
>>
Get this pua shit out of here nobody wants to see it
>>
File: 0534615064.jpg (81 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
0534615064.jpg
81 KB, 480x720
>>29066379
PUAs are much more intense than this. When I went off to college, I made a concerted effort to attract and have fun with women. These pastas, written then, were a summary of what worked in my experience, with the exception of the last one, which is a collection of thoughts from a few girls I knew then.
>>
File: vpnvq.jpg (376 KB, 2794x1871) Image search: [Google]
vpnvq.jpg
376 KB, 2794x1871
>>29066257
This advice in general helps whether you are trying to attract the brainy or the braindead:

FLIRTING
The dynamic is back and forth. One person expresses interest, the other throws it back + a subtle unbalancing move.

Basic Example:
Guy: [That drink] you just ordered is heavy duty, I like your style.

Girl: Yeah, I doubt you could handle it

Guy: You'd be surprised.

Let's examine what happened here. The guy expressed interest, by taking notice of the girl's activity and using it to subtly compliment her. The girl challenged the guy to prove that he has more than a one liner, and that there is more than the face to him. He then replies that in fact, he does have something that he can prove, and the flirtatious conversation progresses.

If you think of it like a legitimate conversation you'll suck at it and be annoyed.

Asking Someone Out

>Let me know when you have free time
No. This mistake is so basic I wish it was corrected in an /r9k/, /soc/, and /adv/ FAQ.

If you are a guy, there are multiple ways to ask a girl out:

1: "When you're free, do you want to hang out some time?"

This is awful, because it provides no activity to generate interest, allows her to give a yes response without actually agreeing to anything, and doesn't tell her anything positive about you.

2: "Want to go to a concert with me next month"

This is better, because you are setting a narrower time frame and a more specific activity, but you are still making the time frame too wide, and more importantly you are making the event contingent on her saying yes, which detracts from the positive image of you living an interesting life

3: "There's an x band concert I'm going to next week, its going to be awesome, want to come along?"

This is the best of the three, because it shows you are doing interesting things independent of her, and that your interest in her is inviting her into your awesome life, not just latching on to hers. It also forces her to give a yes/no answer
>>
File: smag anme grl.jpg (90 KB, 1300x678) Image search: [Google]
smag anme grl.jpg
90 KB, 1300x678
>>29066454
How is this normiefuck "advice" supposed to help?
>>
File: NEETVn.jpg (211 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
NEETVn.jpg
211 KB, 800x533
>Put all this effort in
>Lift
>Dress Nice
>Practice
>Then maybe you'll get a 5/10 gf!
>Meanwhile chad pulls 8/10 with no effort

top kek, Is this the consolation prize normies try to give betas? I'll pass
>>
>>29066407
>When I went off to college
so what do you do if you're no longer in college
>>
File: eating things.jpg (890 KB, 400x4136) Image search: [Google]
eating things.jpg
890 KB, 400x4136
Dumping one that might come in handy
>>
File: eating things 2.png (74 KB, 1315x469) Image search: [Google]
eating things 2.png
74 KB, 1315x469
>>29067950
Two of them actually
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.