[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just was forced to have a talk about getting a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: be happy.png (400 KB, 975x322) Image search: [Google]
be happy.png
400 KB, 975x322
>just was forced to have a talk about getting a girlfriend before I finally moved out
>parents pretty much told me "you're a good looking boy but women are going to manipulate you because of your antisocial nature
>I'm a 6'3'', 220 pound antisocial beta ass weeb with fucked up toenails and my parents are worried about me getting a girlfriend
I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed
how was everyone elses(?) evening?
>>
>>29063548
Your parents are smart if they're thinking this far ahead.

Mine both seem content to let me fail repeatedly. Though after going to various uncles and aunts for life stories, I'm actually a lot more independant and careful than they were when they were my age.

It's been a fine evening btw thanks for asking.
>>
>>29063649
Same here.
My parents got a divorce when I was young, and my dad got into a relationship with a parasitic useless whore up until recently. I'm pretty sure I know what to watch out for, and I doubt I'll let anyone do that to me.
That is, if I ever decide to enter a relationship. From what I've seen/heard, it's more trouble than it's worth. I'll probably end up changing my mind, though
>>
File: 1335164910613.jpg (71 KB, 557x433) Image search: [Google]
1335164910613.jpg
71 KB, 557x433
>be tall
>everyone in family seems to think that's all you need to get a mate
>single mom, starts getting worried about having a grandkid (I was always closer to my grandmother, so I guess she wanted something like that next)
>start pretending to be a chad at home so that she won't worry
>play it off as if I could get a girl any time, but I'm choosing to wait and spend more time with her
>she happily accepts this lie but keeps pestering me about lineage
>see her looking at all these baby videos and see a genuine look of happiness and envy
My web of lies is going to shatter soon. I'm sorry ancestors, but it really looks like I'm going to be the final one.
>>
>>29063772
Aww man I know you feels.

I went to college and my family thought i'd finally get a social life and do some shit, but I pretty much sit in my room all day.

When I come home, I always pretend like I got shit going on and bitches love me.

The worse thing to me isn't that I can't get women, it's that I know my family wants a normal kid. So I fake it for them, but I truly can care less.
>>
>>29063871
I truly do want to get a social life, or at least something. But I just don't know how to interact with people sometimes.
I have good communication, I got over my pseudo-stutter, but I just don't know how to start conversations/what to say sometimes and I just sit there saying nothing.
I'm also bad at my fake smiles, they look like that of a pedophile
>>
File: IMAG0605 - Copy.jpg (1008 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0605 - Copy.jpg
1008 KB, 1520x2688
>>29063548

is this a toenail thread?
>>
My parents have 3 sons and I can tell they really want grandchildren. My two older brothers are god awful with women, and my parents know it. I'm their last hope, and I could tell they were upset when I didn't go to prom. I suspect they'll start pestering me more about it before long.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.