[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I-I think i might be th biggest cuck on earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 0.png (71 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
0.png
71 KB, 600x857
>be me
>25 year old khhv
>By some miracle i got hired at a restaurant to work as a waiter
>By another miracle a female coworker of mine, another waitress, seemed interested in me
>By another fucking miracle another (honestly don't ask me how i did it) another waitress working there got attract to me to.
>both were flirting with me during work
>they probably hated each other, so that may be the reason why the second waitress was flirting with me.
>one day i wasn't working, i heard they had a big fight over me
>literally wtf, ive never had a girl interested in me, so this absolutely blew my mind
>second girl left the restaurant
>so now first girl and me are there alone
>think finally gf, boy was i wrong
>>
>>29061937
cont.

Now comes the good part

>we flirt for some time the next few weeks, but i have no idea how to take things further
>then suddenly one of the cooks at this place starts to flirt with her
>within a day or 2 the two start flirting heavily and even making out, right in front of me, as if she forgot i even existed.
>they start hanging out outside of work, when i heard about her going to his house one night afer work, i felt like throwing up
>start to ignore her
>after some time she noticed how upset this made me, so she started acting extra nice to me and even made me a poem (wtf)
>she secretly still hangs out with the cook
>pretty much entire restaurant teases me behind my back about me being this massive cuck.
>despite all of this, start getting on good terms with this girl again.
>after some time the cook stops working here, dunno if they still talk.
>even tho i hesitated, i get along again with this girl, and even went on a '''''' date'''''' with her
>enter cook #2, the new one
>after like 2 weeks the cycle starts repeating itself

I really dont know what to do. I dont even like this girl that much in the first place, but she's pretty much the only person that wants to talk to me, i dont even have fucking friends, and she's literally everyting i have, but i can't stop feeling like a pathetic loser if i even just act nice to her. Also i dont want to leave the restaurant because i dont see myself getting another job in a long time.
>>
>what should I do?
Run. Just bail, stop talking to them, it's easy.

This is the solution to 99% of the questions on this board. These are toxic people you are talking about. Cut them out of your life.
>>
You shouldn't care, you're there to work and everyone else should know that.
>>
>>29061972
but i dont want to leave the job, thats the problem.
The work itself is honestly pretty chill, and im sure i would have a lot of trouble getting another job, let alone one like this.
Also can't shake the feeling of attachement to this girl since i have nobody else to talk to
>>
That is literally the biggest nightmare I have OP, I think its your fault for not taking the pussy.
>>
>>29062006
yes i try to keep this in mind, but it just sucks i need to keep interacting with this girl
Honestly her getting fired would be the best thing that could happen to me right now, how harsh that may sound
>>
>>29062020
I never said leave the job. I said stop talking to them, and I mean stop talking to them about ANYTHING that does not relate directly to the work you are doing.
Toxic people who are playing with feelings. They are literally using you with no regard for your feelings to attack each other. They don't care about you and they are beyond evil.

Cut. Them. Out.

Acknwoledge that the attachment will go away soon enough, and DO NO pursue it or you will end up in the middle of all of this shit once again.

You are a play thing to them, a tool to use, and you are fooling yourself into thinking they care about you when even they can't be bothered to keep up the facade half the time.

Cut them out.
>>
>>29061944
Please tell me the cooker is a negro so I can cum
>>
>>29061937
>>29061944
Pretty understandable that you fell into this if you've never been around that sort of situation and people before. Basically she's the type of girl who does this all the time. You're a very naive and silly boy and you were tricked by an easy slutty girl into falling in love. Learn from your mistake and guard yourself better in the future.

It had nothing to do with you personally.
>>
>>29062073
>the cooker is a negro
A cooker is an inanimate appliance you imbecile
>>
>>29062073
hes not, sorry fellow cuck
tho to make shit worse, he's a manlet

>>29062079
thanks, i thought i was able to recognize these kinds of girls, and she seemed genuinely nice at first.
But then again, i dont want to become bitter and paranoid against women

>>29062066
this is solid advice, thanks
thats what im currently trying to do.
>>
>>29061944
>>we flirt for some time the next few weeks, but i have no idea how to take things further

That's the problem, women are used to Chad trying to put his penis inside them a few seconds after they met.
>>
>>29062348
yes i got the feeling things were going too slow
My mistake was trying to wait for the perfect moment to make a move
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.