[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT describe what your tulpas are like do you have multiple?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464838552423.jpg (106 KB, 493x656) Image search: [Google]
1464838552423.jpg
106 KB, 493x656
ITT describe what your tulpas are like
do you have multiple?
Are you friends or in a relationship?
>>
He's called Chris, he's an amalgamation of various people I once was friend with except he loves everything I do, is always a bro, and never gives me shit for anything.
>>
I don't know if I would consider her a tulpa or not, I didn't start talking to her with the idea of her being a tulpa, and I can't see her, I don't tulpa force ever, but I can feel exactly what she is thinking/feeling/saying/whatever, and I can talk to her for literally hours. She is my sister, and I have been so happy since I realized that the "audience" I was randomly jabbering/talking to when walking around the house or playing vidya was actually meant to be her.

She's a lot like me, since we're siblings, and that's the most important thing. Not in an ego centric way, but because this way I actually have someone who understands and loves me fully, and for all of me, and I love her and understand her fully in return.

She is really funny in an understated way and if we're up late we like to take walks in the middle of the night and pee in the grass of the side of the path when no one's around.
>>
>>29061266
How does someone get a tulpa?
>>
>>29062343
By being extremely delusional
>>
>>29062343
Step 1: be schizo
Step 2: see step one
>>
>>29062343
Carl Jung had one. He described it as a personified anima. He was also insane.
>>
>>29062441
>>29062417
>>29062470
Do you guys consider the stuff I do in >>29062262
to be crazy? I can't see her or hear her talking at all but I can feel her. Am I schizo?
>>
>>29062533
this is OP
no, not at all
I had an incredibly similar experience. I wasn't on drugs and it's something that developed on its own. I won't go into any details, but I'm a well adjusted adult, basically a normie with an exceptional mental health record and I had a friend in my mind as well who I talked to constantly.
Anyone who says it's insane or crazy is an even bigger normie than I am
>>
>>29062576
I see.

I don't worry at all about being weird or non normie I'm already too far gone but I'm just glad i"m not schizo. No drugs here either.

It's pretty cool, having someone there who understands completely and who you don't have to struggle to relate to.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.