[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I join the military or go to college guys? The military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Should I join the military or go to college guys?

The military would give me a challenge physically. I absolutely love working out and training. I love guns. I love running and sweating. What I don't love is sitting at a desk doing math problems and writing an essay on Shakespeare.

College would just be more bullshit work, dealing with normies, all to get a job I'll hate just because it pays good money? My parents would hate me, literally HATE me if I joined the military. A lot of my friends would abandon me, especially my childhood female friend who told me she'd kill me if I ever joined the military.

Sure, college is good socially. But what's the point? Partying, meeting girls, that's not my thing. I don't think I was meant to have a relationship, and that's okay. Academically, fuck that, I'd rather use my body and my mind in the military than just sitting around all day using my time to learn things that won't help me in the workplace.

So what should I do? Just tell my parents I'm joining and leave? I'm 18 so I could.
>>
>>29054236
If you think college is shallow and full of chads and fuckbois. The military is way worse. It's pretty much a bunch of either low iq power trippers or poor dumb people.
>>
>>29054236

My main question is why would you join the military, knowing what you would do and for whom you would do it for? I could never kill or be killed for what are essentially corporate interests or because some faggot in DC decided I should die.

But if you're ok with all that, go military, you'll make new friends.
>>
>>29054236
Former muhreen and current college student here. The military isnt that bad...at fucking all. The reason why you hear a lot of shit is because a lot of kids go there coming from upper middle class homes and aren't used to being told what to do. I was in the infantry and I was only yelled at once after boot camp because im not an idiot. As long as you have an above average IQ they'll notice and make you do something cool like FO or put you in a weapons MOS so you can watch all the dumb riflemen run outside while you play xbox all day. Also, you're a fucking adult now. Fuck what your parents think, you have to leave the nest and make your own decisions. Once you're done with the military and you still want to go to college guess what? you still can and for free. Not only that but you get up to 3 grand in housing allowance depending on where you live.
>>
Join the military.

If you go to college, it sounds like you're just going to fail out and join it later anyway. Save your time and money.
>>
>>29054236
>Should I join the military or go to college guys?
You can do both. Join the military and while you're in use tuition assistance to take some college classes on the side.

>>29054292
>If you think college is shallow and full of chads and fuckbois. The military is way worse.
Depends on the branch and the MOS.
Used to be a Navy corpsman. Honestly not bad, I really miss it sometimes. If you have no outside obligations you pretty much have 100% disposable income since they pay for everything.

OP, if you love working out and running I say go for it.
>>
>>29054236
military: literally become a pawn bitch of your "superiors" and can be ordered to be cannon fodder, or sent overseas to kill people who probably aren't a threat to the US, as well as ordered to impose martial law on the very people you supposedly defend and your paycheck comes from their taxes.

You can work out and shoot on your own without becoming a mercenary pawn bitch.

college: Get in thousands of dollars in debt to get a meme degree (if you graduate that is), 4 years down the drain, and realize you still don't have any actual tangible marketable skills when you look for a job while living in your parents house.
>>
>>29054236
Why do you need the military to work out or shoot guns? You can do that on your own time.

At least if you go to college you don't have to worry about dying protecting Jewish business interests. I'd recommend the trade route. You seek like you'd prefer a hands-on career than a corporate office job.
>>
>>29054236
Don't be a dumb ass op. Go to college, especially if you plan on joining the military anyway, they'll forgive any loans you take out from the government. You can get the college experience and have fun, just don't join ROTC, that shit is stupid.
>>
Hisoka deserves to win
>>
only join the military if it's you're last possible option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TeTowu5gCg
>>
>>29054236
Military makes college free so do both you dumbfuck. Fuck your hippietrash libcuck parents and shitty stacy friend, forge your own path and don't let anyone stand in your way!
>>
Join the military.
the benefits are great.
that free college yo.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.