[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw raised in an orphange >tfw never experienced the touch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Metal_Gear_Solid_5-snake-horn.jpg (21 KB, 849x454) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Gear_Solid_5-snake-horn.jpg
21 KB, 849x454
>tfw raised in an orphange
>tfw never experienced the touch of a mother

I feel nothing

I am an emotionless vessel
>>
File: 1.jpg (52 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
52 KB, 604x517
>>29050908
>tfw raised by a psychotic mother
>tfw she drank 24/7
>tfw she put cigarettes out on me/beat me/lied to others that 'I abused her'
>tfw she read poetry about her 3 abortions to me at 8 years old
>tfw she told me sex is a tool to control men
>tfw she raised me to hate my dad for 'leaving her'
>tfw she kept me away from him
>tfw I moved into dads at 13 cause she was an abusive fuck
>tfw her last words to me were, "Get the fuck out of my house. I never loved you"

Better your mom got rid of you than raised you like me.
>>
>>29050967
What the fugg

I'm sorry you had to go through that anon
>>
>>29050908
So you never experienced this?
http://pl.xhamster.com/movies/6139372/good_boy_for_mommy.html
>>
>narcissistic lunatic parents who treat you like an invalid

not sure if this is better
>>
>>29051220
It is

Its proven that if you were not nurtured by your parents then you'll be socially dysfunctional
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.