[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have sex on the reg, you are going to get raped or be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 146334735346.jpg (21 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
146334735346.jpg
21 KB, 320x320
If you have sex on the reg, you are going to get raped or be a rapist at some point. Takes one person to scream rape then you become exactly that, no matter what. Also risking getting a std, or even worse having a kid? What's the fun in that? Just to orgasm for a few seconds in your life where you work all day and live for the weekend to pick up girls and hang out with your "bros".

You know if you lost those gains you wouldn't have your gym bros that you hang out with so much and pick up women and all those females liking your photos while you flex you arm, not knowing what hold you in the future.

Enjoy walking on a tight rope for your life. You'll end up a drunken mess, in jail or god forbid a family and the 9-5. Working for the man, but you'd like that wouldn't you? The American dream has been so deeply dug into your head by your parents and peers you would love to work for nothing and have a child to give non-existing purpose in your life.

I'll stay cozy right here, living off my govbux for the rest of my life, buying what I want. Choosing when I can save. Having full control of my life while the only time you have control when you are a slave to your boss you are partying, working out or fucking. Enjoy that life style, only bad things come from it
>>
Apparently I'm going to be getting on social security disability and collect "SSI" because according to mother, there's a high chance that I "flew under the radar for autism," and I'm going to have an evaluation done.

So, an envelope containing cash would come to my mailbox once a month, and that's literally it? There has to be some sort of catch to this. I'm 20, high school dropout, NEET, not-doing-anything-with-my-life-and-i-don't-want-to-do-anything-with-my-life, by the way.
>>
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
>>29050530
This post is true its fucking ridiculous.

>be me
>plow this girl for ~7-8 months senior year in HS
>strictly fwb thing even though we chilled daily and did a lot more than fwb do
>she doesn't tell people, I don't either cause I can keep my mouth shut
>one day we get drunk with her friend
>I finger her in front of her friend (under blanket)
>we go to another room and fuck
>come back
>next day her friend texts me
>"Wow can't believe you trashy fuck"
>"...???"
>"Taking advantage of [friend] while she's drunk you sick fuck"
>"???"

>mfw she let her friend believe I raped her
>>
>>29050589
Would highly appreciate some input.
>>
>>29050589
>>29050684
Completely off topic from thread but whatever

Yea you get welfare retard. Generally you only get it for a set amount of time if you're a functioning autist, and most of the time it's contingent that you get some sort of job you can 'handle'. Like my old neighbor was retarded (don't know specifics) and he got welfare checks but had to work as a cart-collector at Ultra Foods down the street.

So the catch is you get a couple hundred dollars every month in exchange for basic, menial labor. Unless you're full blown, piss your pants, attack people, autist. Then you'll probably be forced to live in a home or have a caretaker.
>>
>>29050803
>set amount of time

How much time usually?
>>
>>29050977
Pretty sure the limit is decided differently for everyone, but max is 2 years every 5 years. Unless you have a serious reason to be on it, like full-blown autist, no limbs, serious mental disorders, etc. Then you can get it forever I think.
>>
>>29050803
your underpants get welfare checks but they have to work as a fart-collector
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.