[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hot as balls out >driving home >find a nature trail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: mountain-stream.jpg (448 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mountain-stream.jpg
448 KB, 1920x1080
>hot as balls out
>driving home
>find a nature trail I've never tried before
>walk every nook and cranny of it and find an un-mapped trail at the end
>follow it
>leads to a beautiful, secluded part of the stream where the water is perfectly clear and runs through massive rock formations
>hang out for a while
>take off clothes
>splash in the water and then lay out to dry on the rock

Who /nudist here? If you've never done it, walking around naked in nature is probably the most calming and meditative thing you can do. Alternatively, sneaking around naked in urban areas is probably the most thrilling thing you can do.

Before you ask, I'm not a grill.
>>
>and then get sunburned as hell from being naked in the sun for too long
>get rashes from poison oak
>water is filthy with bacteria and shit
>lay on a rock naked while ants and scorpions sting your balls

no thanks mate
>>
>>29043551
>Sunburn
moot point in a shaded mountain trail. Otherwise don't stay out all day or use sunscreen.
>poison oak
Don't get into poison oak.
>water is filthy
A clear-running stream like I described is great. Just don't fucking drink it.
>and and scorpions
Are you afraid of nature, anon?
>>
>Camping with mates
>Everyone bails
>Only one other mate goes
>Drive for a good 90 minutes off road looking for decent spots along a river
>See a little clearing, decide to check it out
>Pretty shit - directly visible from road, clay, ants, weeds everywhere
>Turn back, better chuck a piss first, walk to edge of steep weedy hill
>See a noice looking sandy/smooth rocky clearing touching the other side of river
>Difficult to cross, I go first and tie rope from one side to other to lean on/keep balance
>Mate is literally in the car half the time on the phone to his missus and family REEE
>Decide to lay down near river on smooth rock naked, soaking the sun and beating off
>Can hear the car arrive a good 5 minutes before he's in sight

>Tfw no more naked weekends in the woods
>>
>>29043864
I used to sneak around naked in danger of getting caught lots of times. Even recently with a wooded area near my home that borders a strip mall being built. They fenced it off now.

Most oh-shit moment:
>Parents house, when I still lived there in between college semesters
>they live in a wooded community
>house being built across the street, used to be empty
>I would always walk naked at night down the hill to the cul-de-sac and back
>house is nearly complete
>walk down its driveway one night, naked
>motion-sensor light comes on
>if there were a camera, it would have shown a stark naked, portly dude jumping three feet straight up into the air like a scared rabbit
>retreat with my heart beating furiously

I've since found actual nudist resorts,and it's great and chill as fuck, but there's something about sneaking around naked where you're not supposed to be.
>>
>>29043551
You forgot
>get put on sex offender registry because some elderly prude saw your dick
>now have to explain to all your neighbors that you don't fuck children you just like to let your willy loose once in a while
>>
>>29043551
You sound like a fun person
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.