[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you know you will grow old and die alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1459467482486.png (5 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1459467482486.png
5 KB, 240x232
>tfw you know you will grow old and die alone
>>
File: 1455382586271.gif (218 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
1455382586271.gif
218 KB, 455x600
>>29041949
>tfw you're going to kill yourself at 25 if your efforts to change your life are unsuccessful
Sure feels good having a backup plan
>>
It's very possible. Life's no picnic, and there's no fairy tale happy ending to it, even for those who enjoyed a great deal of success typically. We all have our time, and eventually you reach a point where the most you can really hope for is to die with some dignity. It doesn't get any easier unless you plan things carefully early on, are highly dedicated with a purpose, and avoid the many temptations of this life. And even despite all of that, at the end of the day some folks are lucky, and some aren't. That's the harsh reality of it. Maybe future generations will have an easier time of things, but I doubt it. We'll keep telling ourselves collectively that things will get better though. It's just human nature.
>>
>>29041975
That's the exact same as my plan its not even funny, I will OD on Adderall if I do it.
>>
File: 1372887767911.jpg (135 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1372887767911.jpg
135 KB, 380x380
One of my fears is that no one will show up to my funeral when i finally kick the bucket.
>>
>>29042661
What do you care if you're already dead though?
>>
Yea, except I doubt I'll grow very old. The temptation to kill myself once my parents pass away might be to much.

As a kid it used to completely baffle me how some adults were single. I mean losing a wife or husband made sense, but never being married at 50 or 60 made you seem like an alien.

But now I get it. And it was pretty damn easy.
>>
File: odilon.jpg (1 MB, 1366x1861) Image search: [Google]
odilon.jpg
1 MB, 1366x1861
>>29042250
Well put, anon. All we can do is work with the hand we've been dealt with.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.