[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edgy Regrets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 21
File: 1387666820797.gif (558 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1387666820797.gif
558 KB, 300x169
What do you regret doing from your edgy past?

>7th grade
>Class mate got ran over by a car
>Edgy as fuck at this point
>Make a fake facebook page
>Make sick jokes about him being dead
>Add multiple people from my school
>Hear about it senior year
>People talk about how disgusted it made them
>Had forgotten I even made it happen by that point
>Can never atone for it, and can only hope the parents never saw it
>>
>>29038399
>high school
>trying to sleep in class but teacher won't stop bothering me and making an example of me in front of the entire class
>cute girl sitting next to me says "this class sucks but you definitely don't want to be here huh?"
>say back "yeah i wish I could punch the teacher in her stupid fucking throat"
>"whoa take it easy! Jesus"

This was on the first day of school
>>
>>29038709
>whoa take it easy!
This phrase is the sign that your autism had broken through. I used to get it a lot
>>
>>29038399
i have a similar story

>8th grade
>some guy in my grade tries to OD on sleeping pills, fucks up
>doesnt come to school for like a week
>friends are talking about it
>tell everyone it was just a cry for help and he was being a attention seeking fag
>they all call me insensitive and a jerk and a bitch, etc.
>my friends dont talk to me for a day
>dude comes back to school and everything goes back to normal

the dude who tried to die was alright even if he was kinda racist

was i really in the wrong back then
>>
>>29038733
It went beyond just dropping my spaghetti. 99% sure everyone thought I was gonna shoot up the school after that.
>>
>>29038839
Probably not, but sometimes you have to go with the illusions that normies make up
>>
I was so fucking edgy in middle school and part of high school that I really don't know where to start.
>>
>>29039072
What incident had the most repercussions? Usually those are the best
>>
>went full fedora tier atheist from 9th to 12th grade. Also a communist as well.
I want to strangle myself at that age.
>>
>>29039310
Militant atheist and communist is autism squared. How often do you cringe daily?
>>
>>29039476

26 now, went back to church and support trump. Trying to make up for my early mistakes.
>>
>get expelled for an entire year for being edgy
I regret so much
>>
Being a poor student and acting like I was cool for doing so.
>>
>7th grade
>Facebook
For fucks sake, Myspace wasn't even around when I was in 7th grade.
>>
File: 1460471757394.jpg (4 KB, 193x188) Image search: [Google]
1460471757394.jpg
4 KB, 193x188
>>14
>>Computer is taken away
>>Write the lyrics to "Let the Bodies hit the Floor" on my bedroom wall in pencil in protest
>> Erased, but in certain reflected light, it can still be seen today
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 794x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 794x640
>>29039598
Dad?

hello dad look at my original comment!
>>
>>29039627
Facebook was around when I was in the seventh grade and I'm twenty years old, my dude.
>>
>>29039578
>26 now, went back to church and support trump.
shit, man. your life
>>
>nobody has made a funny green story that ends with doing the dinosaur

Why did I even come here its pointless im going back toreddit
>>
>tried to trip a pregnant nigger on the high school stairs.
>thought I was being sly and subtle but its hard to be that when you're a lardass with atrocious hand-eye coordination.
>nigger catches herself, I panic and try to run away, thus giving me away that I tried to do it on purpose.
>in class that day I get called to office and suspended for two weeks, only spared arrest by no lasting damage to nigger.
>on return I get the shit kicked out me by a ton of people, suspended again for trying to defend myself.
>ended up having to switch high schools, if this had happened in the facebook era I'd have been fucked there too but thankfully I'm an olderfag.
>>
>>29039039
someone says it.
/Board
>>
File: image.jpg (435 KB, 2048x1733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435 KB, 2048x1733
>>29039798
Haha, your torment bemuses me. Racist fuck
>>
>>29039798
if this is a true story then you are fucked in the head. who tries to trip someone who is pregnant? you're literally scum
>>
>>29039882
His torment confuses and puzzles you?
>>
>>29039798
Screw these people calling you an asshole. You are just stupid and I hate that more than anything
>>
>>29039933
>>29039882

don't you have a party to go to and a Stacy to fuck, Chads?
>>
>>29039965
what even defines a normie at this point. Anyone who fails to meet literally any of the huge list of fuck up characteristics.
>>
>>29039933
Wow its you again eh? Fresh off the boat from reddit. Bet you think you're tough shit coming round these parts but you're not. You're not made for this website cabron we in here now
>>
>>29039933
he was trying to avert a future criminal from spawning, whats wrong with that?
>>
>back in 2005ish when the sixth harry potter book came out
>I was a 16 year old le epin /b/tard and decide I should go yell Snape kills Dumbledore at a local midnight release.
>Only had learners permit so I couldn't legally drive without a licensed driver with me. Since I had no friends, much less one with a full license I went by myself anyway.
>Walk in, close to midnight so good little crowd.
>Yell my shit, everybody mad, some kids crying, have some lulz, stay a bit too long rubbing it in.
>Go to leave
>Mall rent-a-cop starts running at me from way down the corridor where he was at the guard post drinking coffee after he heard commotion.
>panic and start running even though I could have probably made it out with only jogging since the guard was huge fat fuck in his 60s.
>get out to parking lot, I parked by door so I run to my car
>dig out keys since it was such an old pos that the remote didn't work anymore and I was a retard and had locked it out of habit.
>so nervous I drop them instead
>can't find them in the dark before guard catches me. He actually thought I had stolen something, laughs in my face when he finds out the real story.
>banned from mall for a year
>once he looked at my license and saw it was only a learner's permit he called the real cops. Cops also laugh at me and ask me what the fuck my problem was.
>lost learner's permit, got ticket for violating curfew and driving without licensed driver
>they had to call my mom to come pick me up
>that shameful ride home in silence still haunts me. She had to go back the next day with dad to get my car (we eventually found the keys)
>to top it off a qt from school was in the line and told everyone there what I did, so laughed at even more at school.
>>
I posted lolicon on Facebook and got expelled. I went back to school, get ass beat by white knight brigade, expelled again for trying to defend myself.

Homeschooled until I turned 16 and dropped out.
>>
>>29040072
This is cinematic, thanks for sharing
>>
>>29040132
>posted lolicon on facebook

That's actually an impressive amount of autism

How could the school expell you for something you did in your private time though?
>>
>>29040159
Would you say it's the Citizen Kane of greentexts?
>>
I posted the seal copypasta to someone from school on facebook as a joke. His mom saw it and tried to get me arrested and expelled.

I actually had to explain copypasta to a 60 year old school administrator. Eventually let off with a weeks suspension.
>>
>>29039943
Oh well, "amuses me" is what i meant to type, obviously, but i lold about this, too, when i realized what i had written

Also, I do think that no one should be that disrespectful towards the life of others, I don't care about being called normie for that. Especially when it is just about some random racist idea, not someone who bullied you for years or whatever. (That would still be absolutely terrible but at least you'd have kind of an excuse for being such a huge dick)
>>
>>29040072
>be tied to a curfew
enjoy working at the ministry of love faggot
>>
>>29040186
It was considered "cyber bullying" because some kid was offended enough to snitch me out.
>>
>10th grade
>I signed up to take German
>teacher was Jewish
>my last name is Hiller
>three guesses as to the German name I chose.
>>
>>29039798
You were doing a good thing anon, teen pregnancy is no joke, the child would have been fucked up in all sorts of ways, you were doing your part to help end such a disgrace to humanity.
>>
>>29040353
Himmler?
>>
File: 1431232709301.png (283 KB, 641x607) Image search: [Google]
1431232709301.png
283 KB, 641x607
>>29040132
>dropping out of homeschool
>>
>7th grade
>playing minecraft with the lads
>one of the lad's dad died in a car crash
>recrate 9/11 but make it where one of the wings is falling on a truck that has a sign that says "your dad"
>one guy's brother who was close with his family called and told him while he was at a family reunion
I still think it was funny all of my lads laughed, then acted like they didn't when he found out.
>>
>>29040222
using racist as an insult is a very Reddit thing to do. Maybe you should go back?
>>
>>29038399
I was an edgy metal listening athiest. Basically any bad associations you have with that image I was. At least I wasn't fat and filthy.
>>
File: pinche.jpg (284 KB, 1420x799) Image search: [Google]
pinche.jpg
284 KB, 1420x799
>>29039996
>Wow its you again eh? Fresh off the boat from reddit. Bet you think you're tough shit coming round these parts but you're not. You're not made for this website cabron we in here now

/r9k/ gang por la vida
>>
>>29039933
She was black, didn't you read the fucking post.
>>
>>29040072
Curfew? The fuck do you live?
>>
File: 1361939981314.jpg (8 KB, 279x307) Image search: [Google]
1361939981314.jpg
8 KB, 279x307
I've always been 2edgy, but from like 8-16 the edge was just ridiculous shit. I've gotten better at NOT saying all the retarded edgy shit I think.

>Told some girl I'd rape her when I was 11 and she was also 11
>Would goose step around shouting heil Hitler and Roman saluting when I was 10
>Spent years being ultra racist edgy for no reason, I was just (and still am) a contrarian fag
>I became more self aware and ended up flinging myself to the far left briefly, but that was just fedora tipping Amazing Atheist tier bullshit
>Would loudly discuss Elliot Rogers tier subjects in class with the one other racist, misogynist sperglord.

There's so much shit, I've tried to mentally block it out. I know there's more, just can't remember at the moment.
>>
>>29040955
The first world.
>>
>slept in my moms bed cuz I got scared easily
>last time I did it was like 8th grade
Not really edgy but my whole family knows and probably thinks I had severe mental problems because I've also been weird around them a lot
>>
>>29040955

Ohio at the time. Curfew is for those under 18, basically you had to be in past 11 o'clock unless you were with a parent or guardian.
>>
My best friend and I once ran around the school singing a song about fondling little kids. Thinking back on it, it was fucking hilarious. And on the last day of school I wore a Muslim scarf and tried it like a terrorist and said allahu Akbar at any moment I could. It was a magical time.
>>
>>29040720
>7th grade
>playing minecraft
Underage confirmed
>>
>>29041188
Minecraft came out 7 years ago grandpa
>>
>>29038399
>believed I was better than people I knew because I browsed 4chan
>even posted on kikebook hinting at it

Jesus just kill me now I'm ready. I'm over it now but I can't believe I was like that when I was younger.
>>
>>29040210
You weren't in the wrong
>>
Wearing a straw fedora.
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160513_141509.jpg (19 KB, 320x157) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160513_141509.jpg
19 KB, 320x157
>my early days of /b/
>introduced my internet girlfriend to /b/
>we would troll on /b/ together
>would brag to her about all of my le edgy raids and haxxores

If I had a pistol it would be in my mouth.
>>
>>29041054
that law would rape the fuck out me so hard before i was 18 in ohio.
>>
>be 8th grader
>fat as fuck
>like 5'7 12 years old 200 pounds fat
>unironically call myself 'an intellectual'
>come to school dressed in a black trench coat
>be a total pussy who does whatever my crush asks while she literally fucks Tyrone

In retrospect, that was the worst year of my life.
>>
>>29040780
Why does this place hate dissenting views so much?
>>
>>29038399
Robotripping when going to dinner with my parents. End up walking out of the restaurant and wandering the looking for homeless people
>>
>>29041054
lmao land of the free.
>>
>>29040997
Jeez, are you my long lost twin?
I'm just starting to realize why the only friends I had were so ....well....so edgy.
>>
>>29039933
oh look, normalscum come to save the day.
>>
>highschool
>junior year
>in freshman health class because dumb reasons
>two cute girls approach
>one sits on my lap and the other leans on my back
>anon why do you always look so pissed every morning
>explain how I got fucked into being in the class and how I am not a morning person anyway
>sorry anon, at least its a class full of pretty girls

Then I said, 'If you say so." And went to my next class. Equally cringy involving the same girls later that block:

>hey anon we know someone that wants to be your girlfriend
>tells me her number
>I only pretend to put it into my phone, dont actually

>after not texting she asks for mine the next day
>sends me a video of her and her friend flashing me
>ignore it and them for the rest of the year

Yea, I don't know. I had brain problems. Worst probably was:

>in math class group activity
>cute girl in my group passes me a note
>i think u r cute ;)
>crumple it up and bounce it off the chest of the other guy in our group
>he opens it up and looks at me
>then her
>realize the awkward confusion I've just created
>turn and face the door until class is over
>girl starts crying and leaves
>never speak to her again

IM NOT DONE YET
>>
>>29039990
Anybody who comes here to lecture the real dregs on why were bad people, fuck off, go to facebook where everybody pretends to give a shit.
>>
Nothing to contribute, but bumping this thread. You guys make me feel better about myself.
>>
>>29038709

that's not that edgy anon. the right kind of girl would have liked that tbqh
>>
>>29042314
Holy shit dude, you had the PTP at your disposal but I would've probably fucked it up too
>>
>Banned from HS graduation for making fun of chad's brother who died of cancer
>The brother made jokes about his cancer himself
>Graduation is on sunday
Not even guilty, yo. Feel bad about my parents not able to sit in a theatre for 5 hours.
>>
Oh I got loads
> Be me
> come from an extremely conservative culture
> a girl comes up to me and says she likes me two or three times
> even say that in front of my friends
Once again I come from a very conservative culture where boys and girls talking is frowned upon
> pretend I didn't hear her and completely tend to ignore her
> one day she comes dressed for an occasion looking very pretty
> calls me,to her in front of my friends
> I completely ignore her
> now she won't talk to me
>>
>7th grade
>we had a group seating arrangement where a few kids would share a big desk
>me, one guy (we'll call him J) and three girls
>we're learning about poetry in class, our teacher explains that she wants us to anonymously write someone else in the class a thoughtful poem about them and place it in their locker
>immediately my thoughts turn dark
>I turn towards J and we exchange evil grins, he already knows what's up
>we conspire together and eventually I produce the meanest fucking poem I could come up with
>It's directed to the sweet shy girl who sat at out desk (we'll call her T)
>It's fucking brutal, I call her out on all sorts of shit, her meekness, her mousey appearance, it probably reaffirmed a lot of her insecurities and diminished her self esteem even further
>I put it in her locker at the end of the day, but being the dumb fucking kid I am, I never even considered that my teacher would recognize my handwriting
the next day
>two guys in my class approach me in the hall, white-knighting on behalf of T and demanding that I explain myself
>I tell them I don't know what they're talking about
>they persist, one starts making physical contact with me, shoving me and whatnot
>I somehow manage to muster up the strength and push him onto his back
>the other stood there in disbelief as I continued on my way to class
>I arrive and am confronted by roughly half of my class (including J the traitor) and my teacher tells me that she knows it was me
>I say nothing and leave the class, walk home
and that's the story of how I alienated myself
>>
>>29042565
Are you a like 9/10 or something? How did you have all these girls on your dick constantly?
>>
>>29039578
sounds like you just went to the other end of the edgy political spectrum
>>
>>29040072
Kek Anon
This would've made the news in 2016
>>
>be me when I was 12
>staying the night at a friends place
>he says some guy told his mom "fucking move" when she was bringing groceries up the stairs and bumped her, making her drop some eggs.
>decide we will get revenge
>find his truck at like 3AM in the parking lot, put balogna on the hood, slash the tires and egg it.
>friend says the apartment sent a note to all residents two days later asking if anyone has any info on who trashed this guys car
>mischevious

I feel bad now, my friend was probably exaggerating and it wasnt really a big deal, but we instead probably cost the guy a few hundred, if not a $1000 in damages. He could have been in a bad place financially and now he couldn't get to work and shit. I would twll him I am sorry if I ever met him.
>>
>>29039628
we have a winrar! maximum edge!

please tell me you have more stories like this. I want to hear.
>>
>>29040300
I cyber-bullied the shit out of kids in middle school/early high school and I got called up plenty of times and they just told me to get counseling. They couldn't do shit for something I did online.

Also one time this kid died in my town and I made light of it, and apparently his brother went to my school. Everyone wanted to kick my ass, but the funny thing was I was so fucking unpopular nobody even knew who I was so absolutely nothing happened despite word of mouth that I was going to get my ass kicked. The administration even knew about it and basically told me "Welp good luck."
>>
in 8th grade I drew a picture of a popular girl in my class, except it was just her torso with her organs all hanging out of it, then I forget how, but she ended up seeing it and safe to say she was pretty distressed. Luckily it was the last class of the day and I practically ran home.
>>
>>29039748
2010 was 6 years ago

>this is not original
>>
>>29039798
well you deserve absolutely all repercussions that caused
>>
>>29042314
you are like a chadbot. keep it up anon.

disregard those roasties. acquire memes.
>>
During my sophomore year in P.E, I bulldozed a mentally retarded person although I knew I could've stopped. my teacher was chuckling as he told me to apologize
>>
File: 1460597668470.gif (246 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1460597668470.gif
246 KB, 320x240
>>29043823
holy kek

bloriginale
>>
File: 1463176738516.jpg (265 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1463176738516.jpg
265 KB, 1280x960
bumping for more edgetism
>>
My friend left his email logged in and I sent an email to one of his teachers that he wanted to lick his anus and then there was a big investigation about it at the school but because I'm such a non-trouble maker quiet person everyone overlooked me
>>
my "hacker" phase
>>
>>29043440
Why did you choose her? Was it just because she was an easy target?
>>
File: gd23dfxc.jpg (10 KB, 228x267) Image search: [Google]
gd23dfxc.jpg
10 KB, 228x267
l regret nothing.
>>
File: channel hatred.png (119 KB, 220x270) Image search: [Google]
channel hatred.png
119 KB, 220x270
Without typing out my entire life story, I was moral, timid, precocious and naive from a young age until I had a bad romantic experience at 12-13 where I turned into an edgelord who considered himself above emotion and what the other "stupid meatheads" concerned themselves with.

Did and said a lot of stupid shit, like considering myself above the influence of society and other people and arguing for that maybe WW2 Germany wasn't all that crazy. More fedora than edge, when I think about it.

Around 15-17 I started talking to this cute, quiet emo/goth sort of girl that I met at church (lutheran confirmation). Had a relationship for about a year and during pillow talk she said that she wanted to break up because she didn't feel that I loved her anymore. Alright, cool, send her off the next day, couldn't care less.

It didn't strike me until many years later how much of a textbook abusive relationship it was and many of the things I did could probably be considered sexual assault. I talked a lot about how she's weak, that only I truly care and understand and how she deserves everything she gets because reality is harsh and shit. I also really quickly came to hate her as a person but I pretended otherwise because she was nice to have around, being a girl and all.

Thing is, I haven't really grown out of my edgy phase many years later. I don't really regret what I did, only the potential bullying that I missed out on since it was sort of an enjoyable experience.

Started thinking that maybe the edge runs a bit deeper.
>>
>>29039628
I have a mate who still has faint but visible traces of slipknot and eminem lyrics all over his bedroom walls, it's how to remain a virgin 101
>>
File: 1464894887287.jpg (1 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1464894887287.jpg
1 MB, 5312x2988
>>29038399

I don't really regret it but ok
>8th class
>turk from class next to ours made fun of me
>tried talking to him
>pushed me with his skinny hands
>his turkish crew came for "help"
>I just take it as it is
>waiting outside school
>he and his crew came outside
>beat up the one who talked shit about me badly
>crew runs away
>the next day
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>29038399
>nearing the end of first year highschool
>in computer rooms since the teacher can't be bothered teaching us anymore
>hot girl in the class asks me if i want to see her house on google earth
>don't know how to respond
>"well i don't really care where you live but if i guess if it will make you shut up"
>>
>>29046373
> not elaborating
>>
>>29048116
Lmfao what
>>
>>29047856

Wow that's really worrying

you know you can just stop, right? It's fine to be a total edgelord as long as you don't actually try and seriously hurt people
>>
>>29040072
>get cops called on you for saying something mean

If you live in America, this is fake.
>>
Anyone else find these threads so hard to read

i'm exactly the same, gives me some perspective as to how grateful for all the people who put up with me
>>
>>29040186
If it was a private school, they have every right to expell him. If it was public they can't.
>>
>in loony bin
>some nutter won't shut up
>tell doctor I want him dead
>he has a bad reaction to meds
>rushed to other ward
>I'm dying of laughter
>have to stay 2 extra weeks because unstable
>>
>>29048660
I learned very quickly to assume complete normieness when locked up in the psych ward as a teenager.
The doctors see right through it, of course, but it still gets you out earlier than the alternative.

In hindsight, I don't think I was ever all that mentally ill. Just edgy, lonely, and criminally autismal.
>>
I started a Hitler club in 3rd grade
>>
>>29039578
>used to support a political system where the government controls the country
>now supports one which will be lead by the physical incarnation of corporate america

all better
>>
File: anime girl with questionmarks.png (361 KB, 473x675) Image search: [Google]
anime girl with questionmarks.png
361 KB, 473x675
>>29048565
I've thought a lot about it, but time will tell. As far as I'm concerned I'm just another abrasive cyborg with relationship issues and morbid curiousity.

Alternatively I'm just another retard baiting responses by pretending to be a sociopath on a mongolian cave painting forum.
>>
>>29042048
>internet girlfriend
You didnt even need the following points.
>>
>>29043440
Had to stop reading at that teacher's assignment. What the absolute fucking retarded shit is that? Fucking modern teachers, jesus.
>>
>>29047960
That's less because of the lyrics and more because he still lives with his parents.
>>
>>29049012
apexzozzle
Please more
>>
>>29042056

curfews are local things, not state wide.

>>29048616

real cops were called because I did not have a full driver's license and had violated curfew. Not for what I said/did
>>
>>29048616
cant tell if bait or retard

>select all pictures of sandwiches
>all hamburgers
>>
>>29038839
They weren't pissed at you because what you said may have been incorrect, they were pissed because you were insensitive and mean.
>>
>>29040720
what happened after he found out?
>>
>>29049515
>Be me
>3rd grade
>Heard about hitler and the Nazi salute
>Make a club where we yell hitler and we sieg heil march to the playground for recess.
>The chant would be "HITLER, HIT HIT HITLER" and wed also put our fingers in the shape of a small mustache under our noses
> This goes on for 2 days until I get called to the guidance counselor who then proceeds to tell me about the holocaust
>>
File: 1443558166438.png (662 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443558166438.png
662 KB, 862x1000
>>29040072
>got ticket for violating curfew
>>
>>29038399
>5th grade
>thought drugs were the shit
>started lying to get attention
>been lying for months about me having drugs
>friend approaches me pretty annoyed
>"Anon, what the fuck is wrong with you?"
>it was at this moment that I knew- i fucked up
>WHATTHEFUCKAMISUPPOSEDTOSAY.gif
>*incoming edgy 5th grade answer*
>"What? Is it a problem that I get more girls than you?"
>why

>2 days pass by
>i get sent to the principals office
>my teacher and the principal looks mad as fuck
>"Anon, I won't contact your parents about this, but this is your first and last warning."
>5 sec awkward silence
>"What did I do?"
>"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID"
>another edgy answer iiinnnccooomiiiing
>"What the fuck do you have to do with it? You're not the god of my life"
>gets detention for 2 hours
>gets home
>parents literally screaming at me
>goes to bed

best 3 first days of middleschool
>>
>>29038733
So the actual guys Joe Pesci played in Casino and Goodfellas were both autistic then since they probably had a similar overreaction quite often. Same with Whitey Bulger I imagine.
>>
File: 1457365801586.jpg (60 KB, 640x505) Image search: [Google]
1457365801586.jpg
60 KB, 640x505
>>29050597
Are you still in 5th grade?
>>
>in high school
>sophomore year
>I'm in my social studies class
>today is 9/11
>teacher shows us clips about the jumpers
>start laughing when I see the jumpers flying through the air and hitting the ground
>become known as "the edgy kid" and everyone hates me
>>
File: 1464872883181.jpg (101 KB, 778x674) Image search: [Google]
1464872883181.jpg
101 KB, 778x674
>>29043664
Not the same poster, but I have the same problem. I get hit on by women without noticing. My non autistic friends will tell me that a women I was talking to was checking me out, or playfully teasing me, etc. and I don't notice. whenever I've been rated, people say I am an 8/10.

>tfw attractive but autistic

life is pain
>>
>>29040780
Does being called a racist trigger you?
>>
>>29050790

>tfw I once somehow ended up the target in a love triangle
>It took the girl I didn't go with literally screaming at me about how much she wanted me to notice to realise that she even liked me like that.
>I just thought she was being nice because she was my friend.
>She called me a blind man, but said that she understood why someone like me wouldn't notice her.

>tfw she developed a crush on me because I was the one to explain sex to her in detail.
>tfw I regret it every day because I feel like I've ruined her innocence.
>tfw I actually really do care for her deeply and want her to be successful in life, and want her to rise above the moral level of the average woman, even though she's barely younger than me.
>tfw I feel like I'm going to fail her and fuck everything up for her.
>>
File: 1451793666366.jpg (60 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1451793666366.jpg
60 KB, 604x453
>>29043809

Of course.

>>be 14
>>Mad at all the kids for years of bullying me for being an autistic faggot.
>>Take pictures off of a notable few's myspace pages and crudely mspaint photoshop their heads onto pictures of various things like a cow having sex, a toilet full of shit, a ballsack.
>>post it to their myspace pages
>>It backfires, people find it funny and continue mocking me for being a loser

anotherone.DJKhaled.exe

>>16
>> Dad is mocking me for having no friends when asking what I will be doing that weekend
>>Triggered.jpg
>>Hold a generic kitchen steak knife to my throat and tell him I will kill myself if he keeps making fun of me
>>He just laughs at me.
anotherone-DJKhaled-ifunny.jpg

>>14
>>Get accused of havng a hitlist in school
>>I am a walking stereotype of a school shooter, so despite it starting as a joke at first by another kid, people take it seriously
>>Police and principle question me in his office
>>One day that week, I am in art class working on a project in spare time as another class is going on.
>>School guidance councilor walks in
>>Starts making an announcement about the Hit list rumor and how anyone can confide in her if they feel unsafe.
>>Some kid pipes up," My brother is on that list!!"
>>Stand up quickly and give a guttural scream while paintng blue on my neck,
>>Get sent home and told not to come back untl I go to the ER for a physch evaluation.
>>
>>29042314
This is some of the best shit ive ever heard, roasties BTFO
>>
>>29043440
ALPHA AS FUCK TBO
>>
>>29039748
Those were always shit anon. Those were always shit.
>>
>>29042314
The last one I swear I heard before on here
>>
>>29043440
Literally normie behavior. Fuck you.
>>
>>29039882
There was a baby involved and you only care about the fact that he was a racist?
>>
>>29040353
Heinrich
>>
>be me
>play devils advocate in
E V E R Y
V
E
R
Y
>discussion
>>
>>29040353
Could it possibly be hitler anon-kun ^^?
>>
>>29052645

Holy fuck. I didn't wanna believe it but Autism is real.
>>
>>29041025
>weird
Define this, commrade. Care to share any stories?
>>
>>29039310
same here from 11 to 15 i was an atheist communist autist
>>
No greentext, just a lazy storyteller here.

In 6th grade some kid dropped a cab of soda on my bus. The driver bans all food and drinks, I decide to be a hero. She agrees to revoke the ban if I'll wear a dress to school the following day.

I did it. Crushed velvet prom dress a girl borrowed from her sister. Wound up being forced to stand on the bus ramp as every bus drove three circles around the drop-off area with every bus-riding kid on-board. (They never did this, it was just to shame me. Had the guy in charge of ISS stand there with a hand on my shoulder so I couldn't run.)

Had a dr pepper on the bus the next day. Worthit.png neverthesame.png
>>
>>29039996
This is /r9k/, not /b/. We have morality, edgelord.
>>
>>29048660
l m f a o

Literally smiled
>>
File: Viper.jpg (17 KB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
Viper.jpg
17 KB, 234x234
>Was a little entrepreneur
>Sold candy/gum/soda out of my locker between classes
>feel there's an untapped market for school age sex toys
>this thought is triggered by pic related
>'take off the paper tag and girls would probably shove them in them
>and they'd probably pay me a few bucks
>go to the sluttiest friend I know
>full emo, jack skellington, myspace poetry
>also fairly popular and well known
>When we're alone ask her if she'd want to buy a dildo from me
>wtf.jpeg
>says no but continues on conversation as normal
>next day one of her friends comes up to me during lunch and tells me not to talk to her anymore
>everyonefuckingknowsnot
>>
>>29051598
>>She called me a blind man, but said that she understood why someone like me wouldn't notice her.
Because if we 'notice' wrong we get Nice Guyed
>>
>>29050024
He stopped talking to me for a couple years. I think he became a pothead. I saw him and asked if it was the anniversary and he just blew it off.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.