[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post specific, detailed sexual fantasies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 21
File: 1462459792838.jpg (209 KB, 770x830) Image search: [Google]
1462459792838.jpg
209 KB, 770x830
Post specific, detailed sexual fantasies.
>>
>will never be a six foot tall female dom
>will never abuse the skewed fem dom/male sub ratio to gain a harem of manlets
>will never sit around browsing the internet at home while six guys who live with me work to support me
>will never sit on a short guy's face while forcing another one to lick my feet
>will never occasionally release my slaves from chastity so they can bury their head in my breasts and cum inside me while I stroke their hair
>will never get pregnant and raise all of my sons to worship me
>>
I wanna fuck my mom in every single position that exists.
>>
>>29030103

Tfw no Witch gf

We don't deserve witches.
>>
>>29030635
what else would you do to them? other than sit on their faces and put them in chastity?
>>
> Will never be under the influence of a devilish MILF
> She'll never force me to start each day with a bunch of glasses of water to gradually stretch my stomach
> She'll never prepare huge meals for me to test that capacity with
> I'll never fatten up before her eyes while she alternates between insulting me and marvelling at my appetite and size
> She'll never rub and jiggle my belly while she plays with my cock
> She'll never tell me that my stomach is even greedier than my cock while she feeds me
>>
>>29030806
I would make them do a lot of forced gay stuff. They would eat their semen, suck each others' cocks, have vibrators in their butts when they go to work, fuck each other while I watch, etc.

I would also love wearing high heels and making them stand up on their tip toes to kiss me.
>>
>>29030898
Are you m or f?
Originz
>>
>>29031068
I'm a man

Please stop browsing /r9k/ to get women's contact information
>>
File: dream meme.jpg (246 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
dream meme.jpg
246 KB, 700x990
>>29030103
>you will never have a GTS gf
cmon it's current year wtf
>>
>>29030635
>not in kentucky
>no females are in ky
>>
>>29031128
> You will never feel feels with your giant gf
What kind of feels would they be?
>>
Just give me a chubby girl with a clean pussy that I can eat all day.
>>
>>29031110
Is browsing /r9k/ to get mens contact information ok?
>>
>>29030103
I wanna purely hug my ideal gf and only perform sex after marriage in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>29031448
It's not as bad in my opinion because it doesn't derail threads as frequently and finding a gay person here who's willing to date you here isn't as unrealistic as finding a woman here who's willing to date you.
>>
File: 1434762164964-3.png (31 KB, 191x196) Image search: [Google]
1434762164964-3.png
31 KB, 191x196
I want to cleanly stalk a very attractive, thin, young, blonde, big-hipped, cutely dressed woman. Her personality is irrelevant, all that matters is that one day I'm able to catch her off-guard, knock her out and kidnap her.

Once we get back to my place I would tie her up, gag her and wake her up by torturing her. I would drive bits of splintered wood under her nails, burn her, electrocute her, drown her, I would find out just how much pain she can tolerate and keep her at her limit night and day, me being far too manic to need any rest, until her body was no longer fit to function.

When she's on the brink of death I would remove her gag, wrap my hands tightly around her throat and strangle the last of her life out of her, listening to her choke and try to beg for her life if she had any will left in her.

Her body would be carefully laid out, restraints removed, orifices filled, placed in a shallow pool of water, near a source of heat, and left to quickly rot to my liking while I recorded everything. I'd stay with her body, watching it obsessively, stroking it and teasing myself while she peeled, blistered and bloated.

Finally she would be ready. I would gently remove her from the water and heat, let the body cool, and make love to it over and over again. I would gradually mutilate her as she continued decomposing. Gradually I would put more of her inside me, as much as I could stand. In the end there would be little left of her but skin, bone, liquefied flesh and vermin. I would discard her remains and start looking for another corpse.

>tfw you cringe so hard at your own fantasies that it hurts but you can't help what you find irresistibly attractive to the point where you can't stop fapping while typing about it
>>
>>29031787
Are you a cannibal?

origin AL
>>
>>29032150
Nope. I love meat but consuming human flesh doesn't appeal to me for some reason.
>>
I want to be eaten by my mom
>>
>>29031787
Is this a cannibal corpse song?
>>
File: 1454478345698.gif (715 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1454478345698.gif
715 KB, 500x353
>>29030103
>be a wizard apprentice
>masters are an old married couple, mother father figure
>Crazy ageless witch lady shows up and wants trouble
>knew wizard masters in the past
>fights you, and you edge her out just barely
>turns out she's ok, and wants you to be a nomad wizard with her
>accept and start to travel around this world that is a cross between typical high fantasy and cyberpunk
>Fug witch partner in the woods and stuff all the time
>her main thing is that she can shapeshift so it gets even freakier if we want

Pic is what she would look like. It's Mim from the Sword and the Stone when she turned herself into a qt
>>
>>29031787
>Gradually I would put more of her inside me
What, like, in your ass?
>>
>>29032692
Not going to lie, some of their album art is sexy as fuck.

>>29032784
Pussy, anon. I imagine it would be considerably harder to fit much inside of your ass.
>>
i have this fantasy of taking a guys kv
we'd be in college or something and for one reason or another he'd spend the night in my dorm. instead of just going to bed we'd watch a movie or something. id wear just like a t shirt and underwear to tease him and keep resting my head on him. when he gets hard i tease him about it and ask if hes a virgin, then come onto him and kiss him and give him head and eventually put him inside me and let him cum in me. the next day i'd make him promise not to tell anyone it happened and tease him for being a virgin in front of his friends
>>
I want to have a loli play dress up for me. I'd dress her up in all sorts of cute clothing and get upskirt pantyshots while she poses. I wouldn't do anything more than that because that would ruin her purity.
>>
File: 1444079919306.jpg (120 KB, 718x900) Image search: [Google]
1444079919306.jpg
120 KB, 718x900
>>29032873
Wait, so you're a girl. That's interesting I suppose, I wouldn't imaging a fantasy like that from a girl. Usually the darkest thing I've seen a girl into is rape fantasies and stuff of that nature.

Either way, give me the skeleton when you're done because I love skeletons. I'm the skeleton guy
>>
>>29032928
To add onto that. I want to her be slightly confused at why I'm taking the pictures of her panties, but I want her to be enjoying herself as well. It's so hot to imagine lolis that are curious and full of wonder when it comes to lewd.
>>
>>29032916
prepare to get catfished, dear moronic robots
>>
File: 1435417817280.gif (445 KB, 448x361) Image search: [Google]
1435417817280.gif
445 KB, 448x361
>>29032949
I've talked to a couple of other women with homicidal fantasies but have yet to meet any who want to be with decomposed corpses. One day, though, and I hope we can be best friends

I'm not sure if it was you but awhile back I dumped a ton of skeletons for someone who said they had a thing for them. If it was you, I hope you've gotten some use out of them.
>>
>>29033094
I think that was you

Thanks a lot my necro friend
>>
File: 1418621009992.png (306 KB, 599x384) Image search: [Google]
1418621009992.png
306 KB, 599x384
>find cute chubby NEET
>live in his apartment/home in a cupboard or closet
>during the day when he's on computer, kneel under his desk
>he pulls his cock out when he wants it sucked
>make food/get drinks for him
>go to sleep in cupboard/closet at night
>>
>>29033201
No problem my skeletal friend

I'm curious, do you find anorexics attractive, or people who have parts of their skeleton exposed but the rest of them is intact?
>>
>>29033444
Trips confirm you'll be my gf
>>
>>29030103
Mine almost always go the same.

I'm fighting in some fantasy battleground and I get captured by the enemy. I'm being taken to the main city or something for execution but the guards are killed and I'm rescued by a woman.

She keeps me tied up and doesn't say a word to me.

She takes me back to her house, which is very spacious, a lot like a Roman villa. She finally talks to me and tells me that she's been watching me for years and she knows everything about me. I'm frightened but she keeps talking. She tells me she understands all of my fears and doubts about myself and she loves me unconditionally. She says that she understands that I might be afraid but she only wants to love me and asks if she can kiss me. I'm a bit afraid but I agree. My hands are still tied and I ask if I can be unbound so I can touch her. She says only if I promise I won't hurt her. I promise and she agrees. I gently caress her and put my hands below her bottom. We kiss some more and I get a bit bolder. I take off her top and she takes off mine. She wraps her legs around me and we take the rest of our clothes off. We have sex multiple times, and I tell her I love her.

We fight our way back to the army I was fighting for where I meet my irl friends and we have a cataclysmic battle. I die in the battle to save her. She's distraught, but my body bursts into flames and I arise, alive. More sex afterwards.

Please help me.
>>
I want to go to an asian country (Thailand or the Philippines or something) and get a qt virgin gf. I want to fuck her consistently and turn her into my sex loving doll. I want to get her addicted to my cock so that she can't even think about anything else. After that I'd start pressuring her into letting me fuck her friends and female family members until they were all the same. I'd continue to do this and build up a massive harem of asian qts who are addicted to my cock. We would have threesomes and foursomes and massive orgies where I'd fuck my asians for hours upon hours.

It's pretty vanilla compared to the necro woman in this thread, but I could never tell a normie a wanted a harem of cock worshiping asians.
>>
File: xj9 except a skeleton.jpg (172 KB, 620x700) Image search: [Google]
xj9 except a skeleton.jpg
172 KB, 620x700
>>29033557
>anorexics
No I do not. For one, and I think I told you this last time, I like the skeleton to be in a sort of fantasy context (which is why it hurts that my fetish will never be real, even though real photos get me off). When I see an anorexic person, all I see is a skeleton with skin draped across it, which does nothing for me.

>parts of their skeleton exposed but the rest of them is intact
I guess it sort of depends. If we're talking about, like a real photo of a person who's been in an accident, no. I can't really do fleshy gore stuff, for me, it's mostly just about the bones.

If it's a stylized drawing, though, sure I can work with that. Like those day of the dead style skeletons/zombie things (pic related, I think it's jenny from that only My Life as a Teenage Robot cartoon, but it's a skeleton so idgaf)

I think a big part of the fetish is that the skeleton is actually straight dead, even if it's a fantasy setting and they are through some means or another "living". As long as they died somewhere along the way. It's like a human stripped as far away as possible from what a typical human is, I guess.

I don't know why it gets me off, but I've come to terms with it. I used to think I was fucked in the skull or something but eventually I just thought whatever.

tldr; No flesh is what's best
>>
File: 1435666565855.jpg (181 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
1435666565855.jpg
181 KB, 500x702
>>29033846
That makes sense. I remember you saying that you like them in fantasy sort of sense, but there's always the idea of people who are skeletal and pictures and such. I was thinking about pictures along these lines. Thanks for answering.
>>
>>29033976
Oh, I see. That picture does get me going for a reason I didn't list, which is that literally everyone has a skeleton. That gets me going a little bit
>>
>>29031394
the realization of how bonding would be awkward most of the time
lack of normal stuff
plus the sex
>>
Girl A: Had my first (and so far only) sexual experience with her. Kinda chubby, short, big tits, annoying voice. Jacked me off and told me I'm a natural at kissing. Cut contact and never seen her again after

Girl B: Was really into me but I was absolutely oblivious and she has a pretty revolting personality. Kinda chubby, short, big tits

Fantasy:
> I keep Girl A around as a fucktoy
> make her give me BJs in the morning
> give her rough face-fuckings, all the nasty stuff, treat her like a total whore
> very rarely - only when she's been really good - I fuck her
> when I do, I drill her asshole and make her suck me off after it etc
> all the while Girl B (who's still really into me) has to watch
> she never even gets close to me or my dick, she just has to watch
> she may eat my spunk off the floor after it dripped out of Girl A's sore butthole
> I keep telling her that maybe, one day I'll let her suck me off if she's proven worthy by watching and doing more degrading stuff

that's where I'm the "dom" I guess. I have another very detailed fantasy that I've been thinking off for probably almost a decade now. Posted it on here 1 or 2 times before. I'm very, very, VERY submessive in that one. If anybody wants to read, let me know
>>
>>29031128
That isn't even a good size ratio. What good is a giant gf if she can't step on a city with one toe?
>>
>>29034150
post it man, I love reading people's fantasies it makes me feel better knowing that I'm not the only pervert on here
>>
>>29034259
Bull shit
that's 2 big 5 me
>>
>>29034269
well the sad part is, I only recently realized that I fantasizes about a lot of the elements of the following scenario when I was like 8 and didn't even know wtf sex was. You'll guess which parts I'm talking about.

Fantasy:
> be me, after finishing uni I go on a trip all across the US (Eurofag here)
> get abducted in a lonely motel one day by a bunch of mercenaries or some shit like that
> wake up tied to the ground, laying on my back in a pitch black room
> can't move any part of my body more than an inch or two
> all I can hear is other guys breathing, crying, screaming for help etc
> at some point, a door opens, the room is flooded with light
> in comes Katy Perry
> all the guys go silent
> she slowly walks up to one guy tied to the ground
> she puts her bare foot on his face, closing his nose with her toes and shutting his mouth by pressing her sole onto his mouth
> he starts panicking, all the other guys start screaming
> he struggles to stay conscious and gets more and more freaked out
> after like 20 minutes of him fighting for his life and guys screaming and crying, you can see the life leaving his body
> Katy Perry puts on a very satisfied grin
> leaves the room, pitch black again, crying and screaming again

> this continues for weeks and weeks
> Katy Perry shows up randomly, sometimes after a few hours, sometimes after weeks
> we get water and bread by the guards to stay alive
> Katy Perry finds more and more sick, disgustind, humiliating ways to slowly kill people
> including putting a fake toilet on their faces and literally drowning them with her pee and feces
> most of them involve feet, feces and piss actually
> as time goes on, she explains that all the guys are foreigners on a trip, just like me. Nobody would come look for us, our families would never know what happened to us
> every once in a while a new guy gets dragged in, sometimes kicking and screaming but mostly passed out

I feel way too happy thinking about this every night
>>
File: 1374389799808.jpg (26 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1374389799808.jpg
26 KB, 366x380
>>29030103
>QT kidnaps me
>locks me up in her basement
>puts a shock collar around my neck
>makes me do lewd and humiliating things
>beats me up with a cattle prod when I try to escape
>this goes on until I develop stockholm syndrome and am eventually let out of the cellar
>>
File: ______.png (1 MB, 934x1873) Image search: [Google]
______.png
1 MB, 934x1873
>>29034388
Probably because you're a pleb. I hope my giant gf steps on your giant gf.
>>
File: katyyellowshirt.png (1012 KB, 588x895) Image search: [Google]
katyyellowshirt.png
1012 KB, 588x895
>>29034575
man not to shit on your fetish but is it just me or does her face look absolutely disgusting in this picture? she's got way too much makeup on, I'm used to seeing her airbrushed to shit instead
>>
>>29034636
I hate overly shopped photos and "professional" shots
I think she's hot as fuck in my pic but I guess I can see where you're coming from
>>
Bumping a good thread on a shit board
>>
I actually have a fetish for making people mad. It makes me feel like I have power over them
>>
>pre-transition female-to-male transboy falls in love with me
>short hair, angular jaw, tight body, some feminine qualities/features but otherwise decently masculine
>he comes over one night like he normally does- we're in love and have been dating for months
>he's been too insecure to have any sex but admits he has a thing for soft bondage and would like to try with me
>strip him down to his boxers and chest binder and gently handcuff his wrists to the bedpost and blindfold with a simple cloth
>i kiss him into the sheets with every ounce of lust and love in my body- he can barely control himself
>make my way down his body, sucking his neck, leaving marks across his collar, he's a puddle underneath me
>i don't touch his breasts because that's his biggest insecurity
>kiss his thighs, his stomach, teasing him until i've rendered him into a complete mess
>finally make my way to his tight virgin vag, work his clit and give him double orgasms
>shaking in his bonds, can hardly make a coherent sentence, literally convulsing from ecstasy
>he cries out that he can't take anymore and i quickly remove the handcuffs and blindfold
>he's a sweaty mess, hair is ruffled and messy, breathing heavy, he looks at me with more lust and passion in his eyes than he's ever had
>he grabs me and kisses me harder than he ever has, climbs on top of me and pins me down
>returns the favor, playful and teasing and affectionate- he's sloppy and new but he knows exactly what to do
>after that night he wants to go down on me every time we're alone

it's silly but
>>
>>29030103
>kidnap random woman
>make shallow cuts on her stomach, arms, legs
>choke her to death then disembowel her
>fuck her
>give her a glasgow smile then shove my dick down her throat
>chop off her arms and legs and keep them and dump her torso and head
Call me bismuth. I don't even know why I want to do most of this shit
>>
File: 55444959_p0.jpg (739 KB, 1000x1487) Image search: [Google]
55444959_p0.jpg
739 KB, 1000x1487
>>29032928
A sick pedophile told me he got turned on by this post.
>>
>>29036856
sick lolicon

he should probably be bullied
>>
>>29036851
Is it important that she's dead before or after you fuck her? Can you explain why you want to mutilate her in the ways that you do?
>>
A girl hugging me.
>>
>>29037149
>Is it important that she's dead before or after you fuck her?
Yeah, I wouldn't fuck her until I'm sure she is dead. I realized the thing women fear the most is being raped, actually more than being tortured. Seeing her face grimace in fear of being raped would be nice but I have a rejection fear that cripples me so if I fucked a girl and she rejected me I'd probably feel awful. Ironically, if she accepted me I'd probably get extremely angry and kill her, so she has to be dead.
I'm attracted to females with long arms and legs so that's probably related. Some corpses look beautiful with the glasgow smile so that's about it. I don't actually understand why I want to cut women up.
>>
spoilered because horrible and drunkposting
>6' orcish shemale with Wonder Woman bitchface
>huge muscles/tits/ass, thick thighs, 12" by 4" dick, horse-sized balls,
>an actual treasure trail, anus hair, unshaven armpits
>terrible hygiene because she grew up in the woods, smells like dicks from a yard away, shits on the floor if she thinks she can get away with it
>no sense of sexual propriety, will try to fuck your ass as a friendly greeting, walks around naked with a huge hardon
>offers her ass to anything, fucks the horses and lives to tell the tale

worse than anything else ITT senpai
>>
mine involves 13-yr-old boys.

sry i can't be more specific than that
>>
>>29037210
Let's be realistic now
>>
>>29036881
>tfw a qt loli will never bully me gently
(no way that was original)
>>
>>29031472
That's fucking hot to be honest familia.
>>
>>29033635
bruh apart from the secks stuff you can get all the other stuff by talking to your mum
>>
>>29033094
>one woman you kidnapped was the wife of one of your previous victims
>she is devoted to stop you at all costs
>tricks you into kidnapping her
>coats herself in poison
>when you fuck her you are poisoned
>find tape on rotten body
>she tells you that the antitode is inside the body of a clone of you that she made
>you have to fight and kill the clone and tear her open
>her guts are lined with the antitode so you have to fuck your clone's guts to get it
>you cure yourself only for the tape to tell you that your clone was actually you from one week in the future sent back in a time machine
>you are now doomed to kill and fuck yourself in one week unless you use the time machine to right your wrongs and stop your past self from killing and fucking all of your victims
>you have already racked up over 300 at this point
What do you do?
>>
>>29033444
This is ideal except I'm not a neet. Someone has to pay for the apartment and all it entails.
>>
>be me but not me
>be 5'9 pale white blond haired boy with bright amber eyes
>be butt naked
>be on my back on the curved edge of a tiled sink (tiles are aprox 4cm by 4cm). counter is about 2meters long standing on it's own at the end of a long studio apartment
>windows let it light which catch my eye colour and make them glow like a hispter lightbulb
>have slightly taller 5'10 slightly tanned man with toned, hairy body holding my legs up, fucking me in the ass
>he's a 5000 an hour rent boy
>have him be in love with me, but i don't love him back
>he loves me because even though i am autistic, i am the hottest client he has had and i'm dirty rich and totally chill and easy to be around
>when it's over and he's left, he tries to text me, because he wants us to be more than a business transaction
>i remind him firmly that i have no interest in anything more, and will be getting a new rent boy
>he's apologises and we continue our arrangement every 2nd tuesday
>>
I have a fantasy about being really strong and tossing chubby girls around.
>>
>>29034615
I least I can kiss my gf without gettin crushed to death
>>
File: fa7ujh.jpg (403 KB, 540x690) Image search: [Google]
fa7ujh.jpg
403 KB, 540x690
>tfw no cute gf who is smaller than me but has super strength
>>
File: viQHrVM.jpg (554 KB, 687x793) Image search: [Google]
viQHrVM.jpg
554 KB, 687x793
doesn't get more bullying potential than that desu
>>
>>29039121
>wake up from a nightmare about me killing and raping the corpse of my boss in front of two coworkers to get revenge for them killing my little sister in front of me
>read this post

Knowing full well that I wouldn't be able to talk myself out of hurting anyone, I would be forced to kill myself and fuck the body. it's actually a fantasy of mine
>>
>>29041313
This is what I get for replying from my phone. Meant to reply to >>29039030
>>
I just want a catgirl.
>>
This is a fantasy about losing my virginity that I've posted a couple times here.

>Come into a small snowy wintry town on vacation, grew up here so I got friends here
>try to go to sleep, wake up in the middle of the night and go to a grocery store
>meet a girl I had a crush on way back when
>she's filled out significantly, nice tits/ass, and long silky auburn hair
>we do some catching up, she mentions that tomorrow night there's gonna be a sizable blizzard that shuts down the town
>for some reason she wants to wait it out in the theater she works at
>decide to meet up with her there
>next day I go to the movies and she gives me a tight hug
>sweating.jpg
>she says she's setting up a screening of a couple movies, some of her coworkers were gonna join
>I go in with her, and she leads us up into the back
>after the movie's started, she leans her head on me, hand on my thigh
>she asks if I've lost my virginity
>I say no
>"Well then...would you wanna? I'm still a virgin too, so this might be a bit awk--"
>I cut her off with a long, deep kiss
>she falls into it, smiles a devilish little grin
>we sneak out of the theater and into the bathroom
>awkward, passionate sex ensues
>I cum hard all over her face
>she smiles and takes a picture of us together, face still covered in jizz
>she washes it off, and we go back into the theater
>we continue to bang throughout the blizzard
>>
>>29041659
>>29033635
These were the saddest of all
>>
>>29033094
Is that u nex?
>>
>>29030781

>Jerk off to witch GF fantasies every day
>Will never have GF switch bodies with me and fuck me with my own cock before switching back for cuddles.

I hate it.
>>
My fantasy is that my mother-in-law takes me in as her son, giving me daily jackings and babying me, forcing me to smell her stinky pussy and letting me touch her feet.

Occasionally she'll get the girls in the family to blow me while she watches. Sometimes she'll let me fuck them, but only if I still moan for my mommy while I do.

On special occasions they will gather all the girls around me and have them watch while she gives me a handjob. The girls make rude comments about me and kind of humiliate me, but that just makes me cum quicker.

When I've been a very good boy she'll let me sniff and lick the little lolis in the family, and sometimes jacks me off over the baby pictures in the family album.

I'm so fucking hard.
>>
>>29041438
>she's always ready to play or relax in your lap while you stroke her back and hear the relaxing purrs.
>>
>>29043461
Oh yeah, I forgot the most important detail.

Mummy's cunt is so big and loose that every time I thrust she queefs really loudly, she never mentions it or jokes about it, like she doesn't know that it's unusual. Her pussy just farts and vibrates on my dick with every thrust.

I'm about to cum.
>>
>>29030103
I show up to work. My boss is standing there wearing a white T-shirt and suspenders. They tell me that there's going to be a new intern. I walk to my cubicle and sit down.

They woman who works gets up and asks me if I heard about the riots in San Jose. I say I've heard about it but haven't seen any footage.

At lunch time, I have a ham and cheese sandwich because I was too tired to make anything more complicated. While eating, I hear people in the background talking about how the water in the water cooler tastes slightly strange.

The last hour of work drags. My job's usually tolerable, but today, it was near torture.

I drive to my apartment. I see street performers riding unicycles 3 blocks away from my apartment.

I arrive at my apartment.
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 175x252) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 175x252
>nude, in my room, on my bed, at night
>laptop open, porn image on screen
>fapping to porn image on screen
>ejaculate
>grab Kleenex, clean up semen
>close laptop, fall asleep
>door was open the whole time
>parents, both grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, siblings were all silently watching
>>
>>29030103
>will never walk in on my wife and daughter fooling around in bed
>will never fuck my daughter as she eats out her mother
>will never cum in her raw
>will never make her my loyal sex slave and her mother will use her just as much
>will never watch her grow up and go to university but turn down every guy because she's loyal to daddy's cock
Why live
>>
>>29044758
That's the dream dude.

>tfw no japanese waifu and daughterfu to fug
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>29031787
Slow down, Bateman
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.