[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here hate there neighbors? >Be me mowing the lawn so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: neighbor.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
neighbor.png
2 MB, 1024x768
Who here hate there neighbors?

>Be me mowing the lawn so my landlord wont raise my rent
>neighbor get up in my face about getting cut grass on his lawn.
>told him I would mow it off his lawn
>he still acts like a dick
>talked to my land lord about putting up a fence

Why do people have to be that way
>>
>last halloween
>spic neighbors have a party
>blaring their shitty music until 2AM

>their dog digs holes
>dug one under our fence and pulled ma's lap dog onto their side
>had to rescue her
>came out alright just needed stitches

>they want a pool now
>decide they can't have their dog around
>ask if we want it (no)
>they take off his collar and often let him out into the neighborhood
>sits by their fence and pants in the summer heat

I hate my fucking neighbors. I hope their house burns down or they get killed in some stupid accident. Here's a bonus, their degeneracy was apparent since day 1.

>just moved in
>go to garage to get a snack from the fridge
>one of them walks in and asks me if I smoke pot
>tell him no

FUCK OFF
>>
>>29038036
you should of called animal control
>>
File: 1462421399597.gif (487 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1462421399597.gif
487 KB, 250x230
>>29037961

Not really a close neighbor, but a story worth sharing nonetheless

>live in apartment complex
>chucklefuck down the street gets a dog
>leaves dog on balcony on day and all night, and the dog constantly barks
>constantly getting woken up at 2 - 4 am.
>call the office and tell them what's going on
>they tell me he's not even supposed to have a dog and will resolve it

Your days are numbered, doggy.
>>
>>29037961
Did he actually get in your face?
Or you just saying that
>>
>>29038036
You turned down free pot your the degenerate
>>
>>29038359
>Did he actually get in your face?
Yes and threatened me
>>
>white trash all around me
>every single house nearby is rental property, I have neighbors for maybe a year or so before they're gone, most of the time 2-3 months.
>heroin bust two doors up the street last week
>guy across the street arrested yesterday for dui and a hit and run.
>ton of stray cats and dogs wandering around because when people leave they often just turn their pets lose.
>bonfires every fri-sat from one house, they're over there right now, its 90+ degrees and they have a fire going, blasting shitty ICP music and drinking.
>others often sit on their porches and drink for hours on end.

I hate white trash more than niggers.
>>
most of my neighbours are ok. one of my neighbours is a complete asshole, though

>shovels snow into road (rather, uses ATV to do so)
>parks in the middle of the road, despite not allowed to
>his wife flicked cigarette cinders and butts onto dad's truck's tarnell (sp) cover
>spazzes out when confronted
>has fire in backyard all the time
>apparently beats his kid

random, smallish stuff that adds up to a clusterfuck of idiocy. he's also a contractor who apparently rips people off, half completes work, etc.
>>
who /peeper/ here

i constantly spy on my neighbors. i watch their son play with his toys in their backyard, i watch the dad work on his truck, and i watch the wife come in and out. she has a nice ass but she looks like abraham lincoln
>>
>>29038202
feed the bastard chocolate
>>
>>29038542

Oh and five families with pit bulls on the block.
>>
I live in a glass box in a highrise, nobody ever bothers each other here, save for awkward small talk on elevators.

Except for this one plump Asian qt, she told me to "come by her apartment later" but I was too pussy
>>
i have two neighbors. one side is alright, the other side is a fucking nut house. every single day they are screaming and yelling at each other. it's not like i'm snooping, they scream so loud that even the windows can't hold the sound in.

the people that lives there have always been a complete fucking cunts, but the woman seems to have gone completely crazy in the last few years and is all whacked out now. i overheard her husband one day yelling at her that he's going to "send her away again"

it's pretty funny tBh. both of them can eat shit, fucking hate them.
>>
>guy three doors down had the eternal yard sale.
>buys all kinds of useless shit from flea markets/swap meets and sells in on his lawn all week.
>never fails that something gets stolen every couple weeks or so.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.